• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Sony's conference starts now, let's see if the Riddles Leak gets anything right

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
I don't see any that align with Little Big Planet 3. That's a pretty big announcement, so you'd think the riddler would have something that pertained to LBP.

MAYBE the Chocobo one, since there is a new bird character, but it looks nothing like a Chocobo, so that's stretching it. Starting to doubt the riddle some.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
They just showed Project Beast, aka Bloodborne, which align with:

- Nominally, the beast is not actually a beast, it has more soul in it.

The game is from the same team who developed Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls II.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I don't see any that align with Little Big Planet 3. That's a pretty big announcement, so you'd think the riddler would have something that pertained to LBP.

MAYBE the Chocobo one, since there is a new bird character, but it looks nothing like a Chocobo, so that's stretching it. Starting to doubt the riddle some.
Well, that's why it's NOT a Chocobo.:awesome:

Phyr

Smash Journeyman

It could be the "it's a big announcement, really, even when everybody is expecting it".

Reila

I was re-reading the riddle and I noticed this sentence, which I overlooked before:

- Captive Communication loves PAST exclusives.

It refers to the cameos of forgotten Capcom characters in that random zombie game.

Also, they are showing a game from a studio named Giant Squid:

- Originals! Also, tentacles.

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
So far no PSABR2. And it's the obvious for "the cries of batthe are heard from the Sony stand".

Unless is farcry. But i doubt it.

Edit: No man's Sky looks AWESOME. It looks way better than Destiny atm lol.

Last edited:

Reila

There still is half of the conference left, plus a few rumored games weren't show yet. Lets wait.

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
I was re-reading the riddle and I noticed this sentence, which I overlooked before:

- Captive Communication loves PAST exclusives.

It refers to the cameos of forgotten Capcom characters in that random zombie game.

Also, they are showing a game from a studio named Giant Squid:

- Originals! Also, tentacles.
You mean #SuperUltraDeadRising3ArcadeRemixHyperEditionEXPlusAlpha?

Easily the greatest name to a DLC EVER.

Anyway, we have about 14 hours until the Nintendo Direct. I cannot contain the hype anymore.

ALL ABOARD.

BTW, has the Gematsu leak come out with anything new?

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
There still is half of the conference left, plus a few rumored games weren't show yet. Lets wait.
Oh, i thought it ended at this hour (4:00 here in spain. I don't know what is the local hour)

Reila

Oh, i thought it ended at this hour (4:00 here in spain. I don't know what is the local hour)
Nah, the conference is 2 hours long. We still have 50 minutes of conference.
Honestly, I'm saying the riddle leak is true. Look at how much of it has been right.
Yeah, I believe it too. How much it means for us, Smash fans, is what I am wondering.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Nah, the conference is 2 hours long. We still have 50 minutes of conference.

Yeah, I believe it too. How much it means for us, Smash fans, is what I am wondering.
If Soul Caliber 6 isn't revealed, then it definitely means it's for us.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Honestly, I'm saying the riddle leak is true. Look at how much of it has been right.
Same. At first it just sounded like a stupid jumble of of riddles. But now it's sounding more and more real. You're right though, it doesn't really mean much for us, except for the fact we may get six characters revealed tomorrow.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Riddle leak is weird because it's vague enough to be a total coincidence, but it's been pretty accurate so far.

Reila

If Soul Caliber 6 isn't revealed, then it definitely means it's for us.
Yeah, lets see.
Riddle leak is weird because it's vague enough to be a total coincidence, but it's been pretty accurate so far.
It really isn't. The leaker was very specific with some of the (confirmed) riddles, like the Capcom one. No one would guess that. By the way, if the "six characters to be revealed" tomorrow are both veterans and newcomers, it doesn't mean much to me. It could be 5 veterans and only 1 newcomer :laugh:

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Did you guys catch that Bamco game? It had six people in it.
Well then, that may be it.

Alright, so it seems that if that Bamco game is it, then the riddle leak has nothing to do with Nintendo, despite it being pretty much right on everything.

Edit: Whoops, double post, meant to edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

OutZoned

Smash Rookie
I think I counted 5 or 6 different fighters in that Mortal Kombat trailer.

Edit: Actually, thinking about it, COMBination could be a hint at Mortal KOMBat.

Last edited:

Reila

I counted only three: The funny girl, the green woman and the ogre-thing with another thing on its back.

Besides, Mortal Kombat has nothing to do with Namco Bandai.

Anyway, which game Bamco announced again?

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
None of the games for PS4 has excited me yet. Plus, they seem to be talking more about things that gamers don't care about, like how many people have bought their consoles, instead of games.

They seem to be talking about everything, except games.

OutZoned

Smash Rookie
I counted only three: The funny girl, the green woman and the ogre-thing with another thing on its back.

Besides, Mortal Kombat has nothing to do with Namco Bandai.

Anyway, which game Bamco announced again?

Plus Sub Zero, Scorpion and that other random one. And maybe COMBination could be a hint at Mortal KOMBat and not an anagram.

Last edited:

Reila

Except Sub-Zero and Scorpion aren't new characters and they were showed in the teaser trailer, so they don't count. Fair point about the name, though.

Reila

That's very true.... So... can we chalk up Mr.Riddler as knowing nothing on Nintendo's front?
Yeah.

(But I will repeat, there were not 6 characters in the Mortal Kombat trailer). Anyways, I am off. Bye~

Tides

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yoichx
- Aaaaand that's all folks.
Going to see AVATAR for a huge surprise.

I feel like this could mean something for smash getting Robin/Avatar as a new FE rep. Everybody expecting Chrom, but instead getting Robin/Avatar....

But maybe I'm just getting my too hopeful. :drshrug:

Shroob

Sup?
- Aaaaand that's all folks.
Going to see AVATAR for a huge surprise.

I feel like this could mean something for smash getting Robin/Avatar as a new FE rep. Everybody expecting Chrom, but instead getting Robin/Avatar....

But maybe I'm just getting my too hopeful. :drshrug:
Considering none of his information has been about Nintendo, methinks this guy only knows Microsoft and Sony info.

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
It would make sense if the leaker knew nothing about Nintendo, considering their show witll showcase stuff not prepared in the E3 but recorded in Kyoto and just show...

Just my guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom