• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Uhhh, Miyamoto's new IP is confirmed to be there, so maybe that's what he means by original.

I dunno, god.
Wait, Miyamoto's new IP was confirmed to be at E3? Whoa, that's news to me.

Fascinating. He hasn't created any noteworthy IPs since Pikmin, so this gon' be gud...

NeoShade

Smash Rookie
NNID
NeoShade
No im really not... I just dont like debugging leaks just cause someone came out and claimed they created it... that was the only leak that has been remotely plausible to me and i need more proof then that
Once we see the real CSS there will be tons of fakes that follow showing the " whole leaked roster" I'm sure.

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
Looking unfortunately fake to me, K. Rool looks all... weirdly jaggy, even if this is the 3DS version.

The colors also seem a bit off, but someone else probably has a better way of explaining that.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
At first glance it looked very realistic, and I didn't recognize the stage either. But K. Rool's model does look pretty crappy.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Edit: Sad. Fake.

Let's just hope for the best, K. Rool fans!

Last edited:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
That's obviously a Brawl/PM skin hack. Terrible fake. Also you can see his cursor in the first pic so why the heck would he take an off screen photo. Terrible fake. We need CapnMufffin and Hex to teach this man a lesson

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
No im really not... I just dont like debugging leaks just cause someone came out and claimed they created it... that was the only leak that has been remotely plausible to me and i need more proof then that
You need more proof than the original guy who made it telling the story from his perspective, saying why he did things the way he did, saying he laid out the character icons and locked boxes the way he did to create speculation, and showing proof of renders and icons and everything that no one else had access to? Man, I'm sorry, but I don't know what more proof you need. He provided all the proof necessary to say it was fake because he made it. He showed the original monster the Ridley image was based off of, and he specifically made that monster for a college class or something.

Sorry, man, but that CSS is long dead.

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
The stage their on is a hack of Kongo Jungle being modded into brawl. K Rool model is just a Wario Mod. Donkey Kong model is the same as Brawl.

Wombatz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Heroicwombat
You need more proof than the original guy who made it telling the story from his perspective, saying why he did things the way he did, saying he laid out the character icons and locked boxes the way he did to create speculation, and showing proof of renders and icons and everything that no one else had access to? Man, I'm sorry, but I don't know what more proof you need. He provided all the proof necessary to say it was fake because he made it. He showed the original monster the Ridley image was based off of, and he specifically made that monster for a college class or something.

Sorry, man, but that CSS is long dead.
He couldnt have lied?

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
He couldnt have lied?
How do you lie and provide the original Ridley render? I can understand just taking credit and lying, but the guy showed all the material he used to build the picture. You don't get much more proof than that. It would take far too much work to deconstruct and recreate the stuff he provided to claim false ownership than to just have it as proof in the first place.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
Well, now I feel foolish. I shall never love again... er, I mean, trust a leak without proper evidence... yeah, that's what I meant...

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
It's a Brawl mod.
I even downloaded that exact one from the Brawl Vault a while back.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
The K Rool & DK image looks like Brawl to me. Looks like Brawl DK and the model quality for K Rool is definitely not up to snuff for Smash 4.

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
In case it wasn't already incredibly obvious that these are fake, I can confirm that this clearly-Brawl K. Rool is a texture hack that I specifically remember downloading about a year ago. A simple Brawl Vault search for K. Rool should probably show the exact texture.

Also, the stage is another texture hack over Melee Kongo Jungle that I remember seeing at least a year ago on Brawl Vault. The DK in the first pic is also 100% Brawl DK.

In summation, this is one of the most obvious fakes I have ever seen.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
E3 demo leak....

Yes or nah
Been around for awhile, confirmed fake

Want to explain how? He/She's an interesting character and he/she's pretty much the protagonist of Awakening.
I respectfully disagree. Robin is a way more interesting character than Chrom, and don't use the "It is a avatar, so it can't be in the game". Well look at Villager, and he/she is in the game.
Yeah, the protagonist of the game doesn't deserve to be in Smash, but Chrom does. Makes total sense. Except it doesn't.

By the way, I think I will bite the riddle leak. I have nothing to lose anyway :drshrug:
It's quite pathetic how every time I disagree with Robin, I'm automatically bashed because I either dislike the character or I disagree with the idea of Robin being included. There are far better characters to use including Chrom (who might end up making the roster regardless), Lucina, Micaiah, Lyn (deconfirmed), Roy, Hector, and so on. The idea of Robin just doesn't make any sense

Gotta be fake

Derp, everyone's going fast tonight XP

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Been around for awhile, confirmed fake

It's quite pathetic how every time I disagree with Robin, I'm automatically bashed because I either dislike the character or I disagree with the idea of Robin being included. There are far better characters to use including Chrom (who might end up making the roster regardless), Lucina, Micaiah, Lyn (deconfirmed), Roy, Hector, and so on. The idea of Robin just doesn't make any sense

Gotta be fake

Derp, everyone's going fast tonight XP
You keep saying "Robin makes no sense", but you never say why. And can you speak your reasons in Robin's character thread and not the Rumor thread?

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
- Captive Communication loves PAST exclusives.
Cap-Com? Something to do with old IP. Maybe something to do with Time Travel with PAST.
Phoenix Wright's first three games are getting HD remakes for the 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom