• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
What? That's clearly a person's head, not a photoshop mistake. Jeez..
...Because the person making the "leak" forgot to remove the shadow from the preexisting video he got it from. That's the point.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
If not by the COMB A part, this riddle leak could be totally unrelated to Nintendo. Though I find doubtful that it would have info about Sony and Microsoft's conferences, but not about Nintendo's Digital Event.
It makes total sense. The leaker might be some kind of planner for the conferences. However Nintendo does not have one, so it would make sense that they wouldn't know about it.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
- A COMBination of 6 more fighters!

I'm confident this is a reference to T. J. Combo from KI and the new season of character DLC. Not Smash or PS All-Stars.
KI season 2 has 8 characters

That being said, I'm still wary of the rumor and would rather wait for tomorrow.

domokl

Smash Lord
so riddle leak has nothing to do with smash and Sal hasnt put out a third wave of info so the hype is killing me.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
It makes total sense. The leaker might be some kind of planner for the conferences. However Nintendo does not have one, so it would make sense that they wouldn't know about it.
Except Nintendo will be attending at E3, they just won't have a little pointless show like Microsoft and Sony. In fact, Reggie (and others) are already ther. Consider this information and you will see that whoever "leaked" those riddles might have information about Nintendo's Digital Event.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Except Nintendo will be attending at E3, they just won't have a little pointless show like Microsoft and Sony. In fact, Reggie (and others) are already ther. Consider this information and you will see that whoever "leaked" those riddles might have information about Nintendo's Digital Event.
I'm saying that the leaker might be the guy or one of the guys that only oversees Press Conferences. So the fact that Nintendo does not have one might explain that. Also, i agree with @ domokl domokl that we shouldn't talk about this leak because it isn't relevant to Smash Bros.

Also, where did anyone find this leak from? 4Chan like usual?

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
- The screen is disappearing for 169 good reasons.
Did a Blackout Happen?

- Hand-cannon! I mean, hand-cannon. This really charged me up!
A New Metroid?

Six Newcommers for Smash?

- Heard the cries of battle in the Sony stand
Man, Sony ROYALLY Pissed off their fans....

- That's a huge rooster, mr Spencer. What will it do this time?
.....O_O........Giant Cucoos......

- This will be the show of the dragons, i tell you. Lots of them all around.
Ridley?

- Actually, no one is looking for sailors.
WTF?

- ONE precious material is surprising (and yet everyone already knows it)
Wii U redesign?

- That's a weird cameo appearance.
Did Pac man Appear in the clouds again?!

- 50 less bucks 4 you to keep.
Can You now buy games at the Expo?

- Who needs ninjas in 2015?
New Ninja Gaiden?

- Originals! Also, tentacles.
....................Squidward for Smash.......?

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
- The dog is tired again. Will take another rest at Los Angeles.
Fallout 4
- The screen is disappearing for 169 good reasons.
Unsure....Maybe something to do with Shiggy's new IP?
- Hand-cannon! I mean, hand-cannon. This really charged me up!
Maybe New Metroid?
- Microsoft will drive you nuts.
Conker in Project: Spark.
- Nominally, the beast is not actually a beast, it has more soul in it.
Beast Souls for Sony
- Have you even been in Suburbia? (please note, this is huge. Really)
Not sure at all. It could have meant Sims, but it isn't really that big of a deal.
"Bamco" which hints Pac-Man and 5 other character reveals for Smash? Or maybe something else like with Killer Instinct's DLC or Playstation All-Stars?
- Heard the cries of battle in the Sony stand
That Battlecry game that was teased a week or so ago? Is it PS4 exclusive?
- That's a huge rooster, mr Spencer. What will it do this time?
The Griffon in Witcher 3?
- Lots of spiritual dust here. Lots of it.
The Dust Remake Game from Microsoft
- This will be the show of the dragons, i tell you. Lots of them all around.
Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Actually, no one is looking for sailors.
Not sure at all.
- Captive Communication loves PAST exclusives.
Cap-Com? Something to do with old IP. Maybe something to do with Time Travel with PAST.
- ONE precious material is surprising (and yet everyone already knows it)
Platinum game from Microsoft?
- That's totally NOT a chocobo.
Someting about Final Fantasy.
- That's a weird cameo appearance.
Could be Smash Related, maybe not.
- Mechs + Destruction + happy fans
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare seemed to have Mechs.
- 50 less bucks 4 you to keep.
PS4 price drop?
- Who needs ninjas in 2015?
Unsure.
- Now, that's a LOT of red hair(s).
Nooot Sure.
- Who said that the black tooth worked on just one project?
I have no clue.
- Originals! Also, tentacles.
What?

Thats what I got out of it.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
There is a different mario kart leak other than that

Sorry for being off topic doe
Diddy Kong, Kamek, Birdo, E. Gadd, and that Dinosaur thing. I guess I could see that because Nintendo likes to add random characters to Mario Kart. Like Queen Honey Bee.

I'm confident I saw the artworks of Diddy Kong, Kamek, and Birdo from somewhere though.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Nintendo pretty regularly reuses artwork for the MK series.

Not to say this is real or anything, but something to keep in mind.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Diddy Kong, Kamek, Birdo, E. Gadd, and that Dinosaur thing. I guess I could see that because Nintendo likes to add random characters to Mario Kart. Like Queen Honey Bee.

I'm confident I saw the artworks of Diddy Kong, Kamek, and Birdo from somewhere though.
I pointed out in the social thread that, that doesn't mean a thing because the heads of several characters including Wario and Bowser are reused from previous artworks.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
By the way I figured out the first riddle with the dogs and Los Angeles. He is hinting at Fallout 4 with Dogmeat and FallOut: New Vegas.

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, he started off pretty decent. I could definitely see the thing with Ganondorf. Ridley? I don't think Ridley will be both a playable character and a stage hazard at this point (I just flat out think he's playable), but the Hades thing I don't buy (I don't think Hades would be announced before Palutena, if he's playable at all), but he destroyed his "leak" with all these massive other leaks following. Thanks for posting the original one, though.
What About Ganondorf? Is he Getting A New Moveset?!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Honestly I was expecting a little more than one intentionally vague riddle that can be stretched to mean anything.

Have fun with your less-than-a-day of being alive thread!! I will celebrate your death!!!! HAHAHAH!! :demon:

Last edited:

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I *want* to say that the leaker/creator came out about it a few weeks back.

Edit: What the guy above me just said.

Last edited:

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
E3 demo leak....

Yes or nah
I like that one, but I'm pretty sure it was debunked a while ago. I'm half tempted to go to bed early tonight so I don't have as long to wait.

EDIT: I got Gre-ninja'd so hard.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I like that one, but I'm pretty sure it was debunked a while ago. I'm half tempted to go to bed early tonight so I don't have as long to wait.
That's what I'm doing....except I'm sleeping through the presentation so it's up when I'm up.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
That's what I'm doing....except I'm sleeping through the presentation so it's up when I'm up.
Well, I'm eastern time, so it'll be 12 tomorrow when it's happening. I've got a 9 am appointment to get my car checked out, so if I'm still stuck there I'll be watching it on my phone. I keep checking this thread for leaks, but I'm not sure I want to find out. Honestly, the only reason I don't want the Sal leak to be true is because I don't want to know the roster so soon. I like being surprised but I CAN'T STOP LOOKING!!!

EDIT: And I am now aware of the fact that I was rambling like mad in that post. Forgive me?

Last edited:

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
I'm PST, and I wake up pretty late nowadays, so it will probably have already happened by the time I wake up. Which is good, but it also means I'll have to avoid spoilers.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I'm Eastern time and normally take my lunch at my desk - which I will definitely be doing at noon tomorrow.

Wombatz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Heroicwombat
I still think that the e3 demo leak is real... how are we supposed to know he is the real one who made it... he couldve just made art for it after it leaked

Shroob

Sup?
I still think that the e3 demo leak is real... how are we supposed to know he is the real one who made it... he couldve just made art for it after it leaked
He posted the original image he used for the photos and the original Ridley model that he used.

Can't get any more concrete than that.

Wombatz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Heroicwombat
He posted the original image he used for the photos and the original Ridley model that he used.

Can't get any more concrete than that.
But how do we know that he didnt make that based off the photos... i know the ridley one is debunked but that one we all said was made by someone else... and there was a lot of time he had to make the artwork

Shroob

Sup?
But how do we know that he didnt make that based off the photos... i know the ridley one is debunked but that one we all said was made by someone else... and there was a lot of time he had to make the artwork
I'm sorry, but I think you fell overboard in de Nile, and we're all out of life vests.

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
I'm PST, and I wake up pretty late nowadays, so it will probably have already happened by the time I wake up. Which is good, but it also means I'll have to avoid spoilers.
Don't worry about avoiding SmashBoards, it'll likely have overcrowded by the time you get on.

That said, if I were you I'd definitely be getting up early to watch the DE. And I'll be in school tomorrow during it so I'm unfortunately going to miss it :/

Wombatz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Heroicwombat
I'm sorry, but I think you fell overboard in de Nile, and we're all out of life vests.
No im really not... I just dont like debugging leaks just cause someone came out and claimed they created it... that was the only leak that has been remotely plausible to me and i need more proof then that

Shroob

Sup?
No im really not... I just dont like debugging leaks just cause someone came out and claimed they created it... that was the only leak that has been remotely plausible to me and i need more proof then that
Well, when the CSS looks nothing like that tomorrow, hopefully you'll see it's fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom