• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpsilonFox

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FLYINGDAVEno2
3DS FC
1134-7457-1617
Wow, I am so disappointed that it was a lie. Can't believe our resident "leak" debunker HextupleyooDOT decided to be on the other end of a "leak" and fool us all.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Aw, actually confirmed fake? Deep inside, I kinda knew it, as Klonoa is not at all the kind of Third Party character Sakurai would pick.

Onto PacMan!

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Ironic how most people believed this "leak" which was proven fake a few minutes later while the Leakerbros one, that no one believes, will still remain alive until at least tomorrow. :yeahboi:

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
Ironic how most people believed this "leak" which was proven fake a few minutes later while the Leakerbros one, that no one believes, will still remain alive until at least tomorrow. :yeahboi:
this one had pics to back it up, and a believable one to be honest. Damn that render is so good. The leaker bros one though, was just a dumb text post that anyone could have written. i could go myself right now and create one of those "leaks".

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Hey, Namco, you paying attention to all this? Klonoa has fans! MAKE A NEW KLONOA GAME!!!! O_O

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
That didn't last long.

Bracing for a bunch of last minute leaks (real or fake)... The lead up to E3 is a merciless time to be a smash fan.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
So was the directory Hex as well? I was sleeping and am just catching up now (nice fake render btw)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Not at all. They listed Leon S. Kennedy's voice actor for Brawl.
Okay, never mind then.
Upon closer inspection Wario, Jigglypuff and Ness/Lucas aren't listed at all. Neither are the ICs and Snake. So yeah, it's fake.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Lol, JYB as Mike Jones. If true I'd love to hear him with Pit (his sound alike)

Also lol, Mach Rider has a voice. Also who the f is Sable (with a french e)

Oh, @ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 uses him as an avatar I believe. So this uses Leakerbros, and also adds Mach Rider and Sable. Also states Tingle and King K Rool on it. Let me guess though, anyone can edit IMDB?

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Lol, JYB as Mike Jones. If true I'd love to hear him with Pit (his sound alike)

Also lol, Mach Rider has a voice. Also who the f is Sable (with a french e)
Isn't that someone from Animal Crossing?

Neo Zero

For anyone who cares, and yes, I know a voice does not confirm a character, but regardless, I entered Sable and Mach Rider, added in Tingle and K Rool and got this

59 characters lmao.

Column 1: Mario
Column 2: Mario Spin Offs
Column 3: Zelda
Column 4: Metroid/KI (often seem associated with each other, so makes enough sense to me)
Column 5: Cute
Column 6: Space/Futuristic
Column 7: Pokemon
Column 8: RPGS
Column 9: Retro/Revivals
Column 10: Misc/3rd Party

In case anyone wanted to see it in visual form

Grimnir

Smash Apprentice
For anyone who cares, and yes, I know a voice does not confirm a character
It's not just that. It's that literally anyone can add credits to IMDb and there is no evidence that most of these voices for the claimed characters are in the game in any form at all.

Neo Zero

It's not just that. It's that literally anyone can add credits to IMDb and there is no evidence that most of these voices for the claimed characters are in the game in any form at all.
Again, aware, but it doesn't hurt to have a visual aid.

EDIT: For what it's worth (and since it's 4chan, it's worth nothing) the thread there says that Nintendo of America's PR rep, David Young was the one who actually did this screw up. Of course no source beyond the IMDB link, I'll try finding out more about this part.

Edit2: One other thing. It's not related to E3, but it's in this VA thread so I guess I'll post it. It doesn't even show anything really interesting

EDIT 3: There was....one more image in that thread...

Apparently it's from the same guy as this Sonic/Greninja one came from.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/247174965/smash-bros-voice-actor-list-leaked

Pretty sure both are fake regardless. That's not Greninja's grab animation, and the models of pic 2 are awful. Still I grabbed and saved them if anyone wants to see them.

Last edited:

Warzenschwein

Smash Journeyman
Didn't we see Greninja having a grab where he wraps his enemy in water?

About 1:37 in the reveal trailer.

EDIT: Nvm, you already edited that in.. :p

Last edited:

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
Every single person here would totally play through Classic/Adventure/All-Star with all 57+ characters. Don't lie. Don't none of you lie. I'm gonna know if you're lying.
I did it in melee, but in brawl where i drew the line, I Tried doing two or three everyday, never worked out.

Neo Zero

Didn't we see Greninja having a grab where he wraps his enemy in water?

About 1:37 in the reveal trailer.

EDIT: Nvm, you already edited that in.. :p
I studied Greninja for a few days when he was revealed, so I caught it right after I saved the images. I want to say these are both just Brawl hacks. The fakes are really pouring in now though, we have to be on our guard.

EDIT: Just a note, the IMDB page is being updated very heavily

Marco Balzarotti...
Dio Brando

Unfortunately, I didn't save the original list, so anyone just seeing it now is going to see a ton of silly character additions. Not that it was likely legit in the first place, but now it's laughable.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Those images look dodgy to say the least. That's sonic's Brawl model for one thing.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Again, aware, but it doesn't hurt to have a visual aid.

EDIT: For what it's worth (and since it's 4chan, it's worth nothing) the thread there says that Nintendo of America's PR rep, David Young was the one who actually did this screw up. Of course no source beyond the IMDB link, I'll try finding out more about this part.

Edit2: One other thing. It's not related to E3, but it's in this VA thread so I guess I'll post it. It doesn't even show anything really interesting

EDIT 3: There was....one more image in that thread...

Apparently it's from the same guy as this Sonic/Greninja one came from.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/247174965/smash-bros-voice-actor-list-leaked

Pretty sure both are fake regardless. That's not Greninja's grab animation, and the models of pic 2 are awful. Still I grabbed and saved them if anyone wants to see them.
That's a Project M mod. At first I could tell by Jigglypuff. But then I realized my friend's build he downloaded has Dr. Willy's castle and K Rool and greninja with terrible models. This is fake by a longshot

Did 50 Cent voice Epona in Twilight Princess? If not, then IMDB is not credible at all.
Best voice performance of the decade

Neo Zero

Reminder: The IMDB has been heavily edited since it was originally posted. The original had only Leakerbros characters, Veterans, as well as Sable and Mach Rider. This does NOT mean the original was legit either, but the current page has been heavily tainted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom