• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Wow that Klonoa leak was so good I believed it myself! Honestly, if Klonoa got in over Pac-Man, sure I'd be a little bit upset, but c'mon! Who could hate on Klonoa? He's got an awesome design, he has some unique abilities, and he's a very fun, happy character.

Klonoa is the reason I wish third parties could have two playable characters, because sometimes it's almost difficult for me to choose which one I'd want more.

Almost. Almost difficult. Pac-Man always wins. ;)

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Danica Patrick..........as herself.

Let me tell you a thing.....
That's true, but
Reminder: The IMDB has been heavily edited since it was originally posted. The original had only Leakerbros characters, Veterans, as well as Sable and Mach Rider. This does NOT mean the original was legit either, but the current page has been heavily tainted.
explains it pretty well. The original list, however, lacked for example Wario, so it was already fake from the beginning.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
For anyone who cares, and yes, I know a voice does not confirm a character, but regardless, I entered Sable and Mach Rider, added in Tingle and K Rool and got this

59 characters lmao.

Column 1: Mario
Column 2: Mario Spin Offs
Column 3: Zelda
Column 4: Metroid/KI (often seem associated with each other, so makes enough sense to me)
Column 5: Cute
Column 6: Space/Futuristic
Column 7: Pokemon
Column 8: RPGS
Column 9: Retro/Revivals
Column 10: Misc/3rd Party

In case anyone wanted to see it in visual form
This guy is seriously after my own heart. All of my top 5 present.

It makes it that little bit more painful to admit it sounds like a load of baloney.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
For anyone who cares, and yes, I know a voice does not confirm a character, but regardless, I entered Sable and Mach Rider, added in Tingle and K Rool and got this

59 characters lmao.

Column 1: Mario
Column 2: Mario Spin Offs
Column 3: Zelda
Column 4: Metroid/KI (often seem associated with each other, so makes enough sense to me)
Column 5: Cute
Column 6: Space/Futuristic
Column 7: Pokemon
Column 8: RPGS
Column 9: Retro/Revivals
Column 10: Misc/3rd Party

In case anyone wanted to see it in visual form
Replace Mii with Snake and i'd be fine with it.

Ragingtsunami726

Smash Cadet
Guys IMDB is like Wikipedia, anyone can edit it. Any listed voices for unconfirmed characters are 100% absolutely false.

The odds of someone accidentally posting a real Smash voice actor on IMDB are lower than someone leaking info on 4chan with no actual proof. (The odds of someone leaking legitimate info on 4chan with no evidence to back it up is very, very low in case this wasn't clear)

Fiddleheads

Smash Rookie
NNID
Fiddleheads
3DS FC
4940-6740-5557
That Klonoa render had me going for a second, it looks so nice. A little bit of a shame it turned out to be a bust, Klonoa would be such a surprise after the constant Pac-Man speculation ever since we learned Namco Bandai were helping out. Still, looking forward to what tomorrow brings!

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Guys IMDB is like Wikipedia, anyone can edit it. Any listed voices for unconfirmed characters are 100% absolutely false.

The odds of someone accidentally posting a real Smash voice actor on IMDB are lower than someone leaking info on 4chan with no actual proof. (The odds of someone leaking legitimate info on 4chan with no evidence to back it up is very, very low in case this wasn't clear)
Like we couldn't tell by the character list? No-one's dumb enough to believe it after seeing the list.

Reggie Fils-Aime / Shigeru Miyamoto
Mach Rider
Mike Jones
Isaac
Dante
Danica Patrick
Prince Sable
Coach McGurik
Doc Louis
Tingle
Miku

It's pretty clear it's someone trolling. Probably a test to see just how gullible some people can get.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Like we couldn't tell by the character list? No-one's dumb enough to believe it after seeing the list.

It's pretty clear it's someone trolling. Probably a test to see just how gullible some people can get.
Danica Patrick confirms it for me. The evidence is there. Incredible moveset potential

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion

Doc Louis really has a VA.

Prototype

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, the ridiculous levels of gullibility are quite off-putting around this time. Haha.
Think before you post, people. <3

--

That Klonoa render was really pretty. Would probably still be being debated had the creator not admitted it was fake.
The story was less convincing, though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That picture of Klonoa was kind of cool, even if it was fake. The others seemed clearly fake though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I for one support Shulk at E3 (granted, I want Leakerbro to be right, but Shulk or Ridley are my realistic expectations lol)

Don't forget though, it could relate to X
That's true. If anything, I'm sure a lot of people really want to see that game get a release date.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I for one support Shulk at E3 (granted, I want Leakerbro to be right, but Shulk or Ridley are my realistic expectations lol)

Don't forget though, it could relate to X
This. While I don't mind the idea of Shulk in Smash, just because his voice actor is tweeting stuff doesn't mean it's relevant to Smash. They're probably going to be talking about X at E3 as well.

Xenorange

Smash Lord
This. While I don't mind the idea of Shulk in Smash, just because his voice actor is tweeting stuff doesn't mean it's relevant to Smash. They're probably going to be talking about X at E3 as well.
You're probably right, I would expect that he's referring to both as both are extremely likely to happen.

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
You're probably right, I would expect that he's referring to both as both are extremely likely to happen.
I'm personally hoping for both. Even though I never played Xenoblade Chronicles, I think Shulk looks like an interesting character. If he's not in Smash, no skin off my back, but if he is, he'd make a neat addition.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I'd like both Shulk and Isaac in just to disprove the notion that the two can't be in the game at the same time. :p

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
What did that odd riddle leak say again? I remember it said something about a lot of dragons and an odd cameo, and with the Xbox conference just having wrapped up I'd say we got both with an odd Conker cameo and tons of dragons in both Dragon Age and Kamiya's new game.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What did that odd riddle leak say again? I remember it said something about a lot of dragons and an odd cameo, and with the Xbox conference just having wrapped up I'd say we got both with an odd Conker cameo and tons of dragons in both Dragon Age and Kamiya's new game.
The leak is real. 0_o

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
The only thing it said I could see related to smash is the combination of 6 more fighters.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
The only thing it said I could see related to smash is the combination of 6 more fighters.
That's worth something at least. 6 characters being announced would be pretty insane, by that point we'd already have more characters than there were character slots in Brawl.

Last edited:

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
Link? Just for ****s and giggles.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
That Riddle leak? Can it got reposted if anyone has it. It's clear it's something we must keep an eye on right now.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
So we're going to get six characters announced this E3? Hopefully it's not just five veterans and one newcomer.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
- The dog is tired again. Will take another rest at Los Angeles.
- The screen is disappearing for 169 good reasons.
- Hand-cannon! I mean, hand-cannon. This really charged me up!
- Microsoft will drive you nuts.
- Nominally, the beast is not actually a beast, it has more soul in it.
- Have you even been in Suburbia? (please note, this is huge. Really)
- A COMBination of 6 more fighters!
- Heard the cries of battle in the Sony stand
- That's a huge rooster, mr Spencer. What will it do this time?
- Lots of spiritual dust here. Lots of it.
- This will be the show of the dragons, i tell you. Lots of them all around.
- Actually, no one is looking for sailors.
- Captive Communication loves PAST exclusives.
- ONE precious material is surprising (and yet everyone already knows it)
- That's totally NOT a chocobo.
- That's a weird cameo appearance.
- Mechs + Destruction + happy fans
- 50 less bucks 4 you to keep.
- Who needs ninjas in 2015?
- Now, that's a LOT of red hair(s).
- Who said that the black tooth worked on just one project?
- Originals! Also, tentacles.
Aaaaand that's all folks.
Going to see AVATAR for a huge surprise.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
So the Dragons and the Surprising cameo are what has happened so far?

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Hand-cannon?

Are we getting a new Metroid game?

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
That's totally NOT a chocobo.

Slime confirmed?

Microsoft will drive you nuts.
This sounds more like Conker to me!

Hand-cannon?

Are we getting a new Metroid game?
Or Megaman

The dog is tired again. Will take another rest at Los Angeles.

No Uncharted?

- A COMBination of 6 more fighters!
Smash?

- Heard the cries of battle in the Sony stand
God of War

- Lots of spiritual dust here. Lots of it.
Phantom Dust; that's a good call

- This will be the show of the dragons, i tell you. Lots of them all around.
Yep

- 50 less bucks 4 you to keep.
Masterchief collection

I don't know about the rest

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
- Microsoft will drive you nuts.
I don't know, they did okay actually.
- That's a huge rooster, mr Spencer. What will it do this time?
I'm not sure how I can relate this to what Spencer presented at the conference honestly.

These two seem really iffy when looking at their presentation, I don't really have anything to relate it to.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Did anything neat happen while the Microsoft Conference went on?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Or Roy. Or Anna. Or Arvis. Or Sami (well, maybe its orange). Ganondorf.

Parts of the "riddle" leak may have come true. (Frankly, I don't think its so much a leak but more an early hint if its actually true.)
Riddle leak? Is that the one from this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom