• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Lets face it, Bandana Dee would be great addition, and he's basically got a moveset thanks to Kirby's Spear ability in Triple Deluxe, and he is a lot more common now a days in the newer Kirny games, and Im sure Sakurai would love another Kirby rep.

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
Can't we all agree that the only REALLY believable leak right now is the actual photo of the floor? You know...since that is hard evidence and not some guy on 4chan typing anonymously...

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Can't we all agree that the only REALLY believable leak right now is the actual photo of the floor? You know...since that is hard evidence and not some guy on 4chan typing anonymously...
You mean the one with Mario Maker? I thought that got disproven because it uses the same hand model in another promotional art for Nintendo Land?

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
As far as I'm concerned, Kirby has a bunch of potential newcomers. Problem is, none of them have near the importance of The Big Three in that series, and as much as I hate to say it, Bandanna Dee's got a lot of competition and doesn't seem as important as some other characters. I mean, did everyone forget about Gooey? I'd think Gooey would be considered before Bandanna Dee, at least as a Kirby alt.
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like Nightmare/eNeMeE would make a decent Kirby rep. Appearing in the anime, being the namesake of Nightmare in dreamland and being one of the series most long-standing (as well as menacing) villains makes him seem a bit more viable than most others, at least to me.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
As far as I'm concerned, Kirby has a bunch of potential newcomers. Problem is, none of them have near the importance of The Big Three in that series, and as much as I hate to say it, Bandanna Dee's got a lot of competition and doesn't seem as important as some other characters. I mean, did everyone forget about Gooey? I'd think Gooey would be considered before Bandanna Dee, at least as a Kirby alt.
problem is that gooey has 2 games to his name while bandana dee has kept up apperences since his first one

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
This Kirby rep talk is definitely steering away from that rumor with Bandana Dee. Please go to the Bandana Dee thread if you wish to continue discussing this.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
So, LeakerBros. I'm going to assume his leak is separate from Sal Romano's in order to eliminate the potential 59 character roster and gives his leak a bit more realism. I'll be basing these points on just what LeakerBros has said.
Rant:
/spoiler-Ness, Lucas, ROB, Wolf, Falco, and Ganondorf(Major overhaul) are returning veterans. This seems very believable, and I expect this to be true.
-Shulk, Hades, Ridley, Chibi Robo, Mike Jones, Takamaru, Avatar and Bandana Dee are Newcomers.
-Shulk is probably in, very popular choice on both sides of the globe, the game was a big success and very positively reviewed, and he is the only character shared between this and Sal's leak. I believe this.
-Ridley is inevitable at this point. If Sakurai teased the fanbase this hard to just make him a Stage Hazard/Boss, then that is just plain cruel.
-Takamaru is also more or less a shoo-in. The most popular retro choice remaining by far, plenty of recent cameos, and would further extenuate the East/West theme (Little Mac/Takamaru, Mike Jones/Lucas).
-Avatar would be a better choice than Chrom in my eyes. Fire Emblem is getting an Awakening rep in some form, and Avatar would be more in the way of customization, as well as uniqueness. I can see this happening as well.
-Chibi Robo is the little robot that just might make the cut. He was recently rebooted on 3DS with the photo finder app, as well as representing a new series, with a very good potential for a unique moveset. I can buy this as well.
-Hades is a toss up. In my eyes his chances as a playable character depend completely on the existence of Palutena as a playable character before him. Even then he is in a toss up with Medusa for that spot. 50/50 here.
-Bandanna Dee. I don't know enough about Bandanna Dee to comment, but if Kirby were to get a fourth rep, Bandanna Dee would be that rep, and with Sakurai's pandering to his own series, this could happen.
-Mike Jones is hard to believe. This can only be true if his previous statement about StarTropics being rebooted is true. If that is true, then I can indeed believe that this could potentially happen.
-F-Zero and Starfox not getting newcomers is very believable. Samurai Goroh is an Assist again, and Black Shadow would probably only happen if Ganon was overhauled, and in this leak, I assume that Ganon's old moveset more or less goes to Hades. Starfox is lucky to have three reps at this point, and Krystal only happens if one of the others is cut, which he claims they are not.
-DK and Zelda get newcomers. This is very believable as well. No arguments here. If Mario and Pokemon get new characters, I would assume that Zelda would as well. DK is long overdue for its third character./spoiler

TL:DR This leak seems a little out there, and probably isn't true. However, if you stick within the bounds of the leak, don't combine it with Sal Romano's, and assuming everything the leaker says is true about other games' development, then the leak doesn't seem so far-fetched to me and could actually be true. Yes, some of the choices are far-fetched, but if they tie into Sakurai's pandering of his own series, and the devleopment of the games he claims to exist, then the leak makes a surprising amount of sense.

Also: I hate to ask, but how do I put this thing in spoiler tags as to not clutter the whole page.
alright here's leakerbro's roster with NO sal leak added as there is no reason to add it when talking about this leak:
leakerbrosroster.png

I can't believe we are still discussing this guy and when you lay out what he and ONLY he says is in the game you see the huge flaws in this roster...

issues with this roster:

1. He has said nothing of pokemon reps so i didn't add any or even a spot for jigglypuff to return as jiggs wasn't mentioned at all yet.
2. Snake is also absent as...once again he's said nothing about snake. now im not saying snakes coming back but the leaker's leaving it open ended...
3.no namco rep. like it or not with them working on the game its highly likely a third party namco rep will show up.
4.no Palutena, two issues with this one; our best picture leak has her AND we have Hades in over her which seems unlikely.
5.we are already at 51 characters with this leak, a plausible number but not so much when he claims he hasn't given everyone away yet, and we almost certainly will have more then 4 pokemon reps... anything over 50 is unlikely imo and this would almost certainly be closer to 55-60 when all is said and done and I just don't see that happening.
6. I cant help but compare it to Sal's leak (ya know... the one with credibility...) and find that Sal's seems so much more realistic and disappointingly "sakurai"ish. Characters like Mii and Pacman, while not characters with fan followings as big as ridley or k rool (alluded to in this leak), they are far more LIKELY to happen regardless of the Sal leak and we don't see leakerbro mention these sort of characters ONLY fan favorites. Even takamaru and mike jones, characters I WANT, are the "out there" characters that the smash community wants while Chorus Kids would be something thats more unguessable/unique of an "out there" choice... something sakurai tends to do.

For those who WANT this to be true I hate to be so negative but this leak just screams fake. The way he's trickling out info and the fact he's doing it on 4chan, if we are honest here the only reason he's getting attention is because people WANT to believe him. Many people want Sal's leak to be false and this gives us many more requested fan favorites than Sal AND the hope that there is much more to come... it's just not realistic or believable in anyway.

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
Not saying I believe the 'leak' but all of the "issues" with it are opinion-based.

Lack of Jigglypuff, Snake, NAMCO, Palutena & "too many characters" aren't real flaws or reasons it is fake. It just goes against expectations.

Neither of the leaks have credibility. Rationalizing holes doesn't add credibility to Gematsu. It's literally just a bunch of people THEORIZING on what he meant and why some of his info was wrong or inaccurate and how unlikely it'd be for anyone to guess Wii Fit Trainer. None of it is factual. You guys are the ones who created the reasons. The only facts are that Sal said he got e-mailed by a guy who doesn't reply to e-mails that just gave him lists.

Now, I'm not saying either of these leaks are fake, or that either are true. I'm not debating that in itself. I just don't like the idea of people acting like one text leak is outlandish for silly reasons, yet are quick to believe another one solely because of ONE character amongst a group of characters that almost *everyone* had guessed/on wish lists. The ONLY credibility so far is Wii Fit Trainer, and the only thing that can seal the deal is Chorus Men. Otherwise, the only difference between that and this leak is that one is too specific and the other is too vague.

The 4chan one will, at the very least, be immediately squashed or confirmed in only ~4 days. The Gematsu one will not be resolved until Chrous Men.

And for the record, I don't "want Sal's leak to be false". I have absolutely no problem with the characters in that leak aside from thinking Rhythm Heaven could have a *better* representative/don't want a triplet character.

Both leaks have Shulk, so I don't care which one is true, if any.

Last edited:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
Not saying I believe the 'leak' but all of the "issues" with it are opinion-based.

Lack of Jigglypuff, Snake, NAMCO, Palutena & "too many characters" aren't real flaws or reasons it is fake. It just goes against expectations.

Neither of the leaks have credibility. Rationalizing holes doesn't add credibility to Gematsu. It's literally just a bunch of people THEORIZING on what he meant and why some of his info was wrong or inaccurate and how unlikely it'd be for anyone to guess Wii Fit Trainer. None of it is factual. You guys are the ones who created the reasons. The only facts are that Sal said he got e-mailed by a guy who doesn't reply to e-mails that just gave him lists.

Now, I'm not saying either of these leaks are fake, or that either are true. I'm not debating that in itself. I just don't like the idea of people acting like one text leak is outlandish for silly reasons, yet are quick to believe another one solely because of ONE character amongst a group of characters that almost *everyone* had guessed/on wish lists. The ONLY credibility so far is Wii Fit Trainer, and the only thing that can seal the deal is Chorus Men. Otherwise, the only difference between that and this leak is that one is too specific and the other is too vague.

The 4chan one will, at the very least, be immediately squashed or confirmed in only ~4 days. The Gematsu one will not be resolved until Chrous Men.

And for the record, I don't "want Sal's leak to be false". I have absolutely no problem with the characters in that leak aside from thinking Rhythm Heaven could have a *better* representative/don't want a triplet character.

Both leaks have Shulk, so I don't care which one is true, if any.
never said it was reasons its fake just "issues" with it, and when many issues pile up and have to be compared against what our BEST leak is (Sal/Gematsu leak) it's obvious this guy is fake. it's honestly obvious without going over all that but i did it anyway cause people seem to continue to think since its a leak its in the same league as the leak thats lasted a full year and on that note...

Wii Fit Trainer is NOT the only credibility Sal has, thats the straw man argument Sal denier use to make it SEEM like it's on the same level as a random 4chan leaker.

i'm not listing them all so go to the sal leak page for many many more reasons why its likely to be true but some big ones are: Sal predicted Wii Fit Trainer(unguessable)/ Villager (someone sakurai said would not show up)/ and Megaman (when namco was known to be working on the game and capcom was not known to be involved at all) and got them all right, then months later little mac shows up and again sal had predicted it. like it or not "pokemon from x and y" also adds to his credibility if only minorly but this is also some info we got RIGHT before the direct which was Sal putting his neck on the line (if any of his new characters were shown to be assist trophies or something he'd have lost credibility) adding more characters an hour before we were getting 45mins of pure info was dangerous and NOT the habits of a faker who's credibility had lasted a full year.

the only "holes" in sals leak are the fact that only 3 out of his original 6 were shown at E3 instead of all of them and that he never mentioned rosalina BUT he's never said he's told us all the newcomers so no problem there really.

I know this is the E3 leak page so let me get back on topic here; this new leak is simply NOT likely at all and was the kind of dime a dozen leak we'd get daily when the old leak thread was open.

and yes i'll use the Sal leak to compare a clearly fake leak with what a credibile likely leak looks like and yes i consider that a sound way to disprove leaks NOT that leaks are fake for not fitting with Sal's but that they are fake because regardless of Sal's credibility the characters on his list are far more likely then this new guys roster which is simply a plethora of fan favorites everyone has been talking about.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
For the sake of argument, lets say its real

We are still missing Jiggly, Mk, Wario, Falcon, G&W, IC and Snake. Everyone else is either confirmed or he name drops. He also said some cuts are to be expected. Id eat my own Kidney if MK Wario or Falcon got cut, those 3 are surely safe. G&W and IC I don't think have AS much security (imo) as those 3, but I'd still put em as 90% safe. That leaves Jigglypuff and Snake...well and Ivy and Squirtle but that really ain't happening. Jigglypuff I imagine will be mentioned tomorrow, either saying she's out for Mewtwo or saying shes back (with or without Mewtwo).

In terms of Palutena vs Hades, I feel a good parallel is Wolf and Krystal. Almost everyone thought Krystal was in for sure, only for Wolf to show up. Perhaps it could occur here as well.

In terms of Namco rep, we have a few items already. Not everything needs a character to be repped, maybe they could just have items, ats and stages.

Besides the no credibility thing of course, my biggest gripe is....its to good. Its kinda sad to say this, but I expect more disappointment and odd character choices from Sakurai. I'm sure in the end this is all fake, and he'll have a nice laugh, but I'm still interested in what he has to say. If nothing else, it helps me kill the eternity that is the 4 days to e3

Light-Kratos

Smash Cadet
Palutena was teased so much I just don't see her being replaced by Hades. If he's in, that's with Palutena.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
The only reason that Bandana Dee deserves to be in Smash 4 is that Kirby deserves a 4th rep. Mario and Kirby are like the 2 faces of Smash, and with Mario having 5 characters now, it would make sense for Kirby to have 4.
Captain Falcon is the face of Smash.

Last edited:

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
Palutena was teased so much I just don't see her being replaced by Hades. If he's in, that's with Palutena.
I could see them going for hades simply because smash tends to have way more heroes than villains. but they also need more female fighters too so I think it's about 50:50. It'll come down to who has better moveset potential in sakurais eyes i think. We might even get both, who knows

Hoots

Can Be Combative
I don't understand why /v/ actually believes LeakerBros (although I'm pretty sure they're just humoring him for fun). He is literally just writing fanfictions about his dream roster and eking out trickles of info just to whip people into a frenzy. Leaks like that are never true. The true leaks are the ones that just "Here are the characters." No teasing, no telling you Sakurai's mood or what he had for breakfast when he decided them.

If true (and if the 3rd DK rep is K. Rool), it would be awesome (only if it's K. Rool though). However, since Sal's leak is so disappointing, it's most likely the true one.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I don't understand why /v/ actually believes LeakerBros (although I'm pretty sure they're just humoring him for fun). He is literally just writing fanfictions about his dream roster and eking out trickles of info just to whip people into a frenzy. Leaks like that are never true. The true leaks are the ones that just "Here are the characters." No teasing, no telling you Sakurai's mood or what he had for breakfast when he decided them.

If true (and if the 3rd DK rep is K. Rool), it would be awesome (only if it's K. Rool though). However, since Sal's leak is so disappointing, it's most likely the true one.
The fact that we are seriously entertaining the LeakerBros leak is just a byproduct of excess E3 hype and having NOTHING to talk about. E3 can't get here fast enough.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
I don't understand why /v/ actually believes LeakerBros (although I'm pretty sure they're just humoring him for fun).
As a person who goes to /v/, I can guarantee you that the majority of them are simply humoring him so he'll keep digging his grave even deeper.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I would give Nintendo a big thumps up, seriously even after all this and 4 days before the E3 with nothing really showing up to be definite for Smash, really makes me wonder what they have to show up for Smash and in general for the E3, its getting me excited.

.n_n.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
So, I'm making a roster based off of LeakerBros and Sal Romano, with the addition of Mewtwo and assuming all veterans (except Squirtle and Ivysaur) return.

Leaked Roster.png

I'm leaning on fake side for this one, but it does match the pattern of the # of newcomers, making 21, one extra over the previous pattern of 2 more newcomers per game (not including Mewtwo as a newcomer):

1. Villager (Animal Crossing)
  2. Mega Man (Mega Man)
  3. Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit)
  4. Rosalina & Luma (Super Mario Bros.)
  5. Little Mac (Punch-Out!!)
  6. Greninja (Pokemon)
  7. Mii (Pilotwings/Find Mii/Wii Sports)
  8. Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
  9. Palutena (Kid Icarus)
  10. Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
  11. Chrom (Fire Emblem)
  12. Chorus Men (Rhythm Heaven)
  13. Donkey Kong Country Newcomer (We all know it's K. Rool)
  14. The Legend of Zelda Newcomer
  15. Robin/ My Avatar Unit (Fire Emblem)
  16. Ridley (Metroid)
  17. Hades (Kid Icarus)
  18. Takamaru (The Mysterious Murasame Castle)
  19. Mike Jones (StarTropics)
  20. Bandanna Waddle Dee (Kirby's Dream Land)
  21. Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo!)
Now, looking over this, it's highly unlikely. But I do want to point out some interesting trends:

-In each Smash Bros. game, at least two series get more than one newcomer, one always being Pokemon. In SSB64, it was Mario and Pokemon. In Melee, it was Mario, Zelda, Pokemon and Fire Emblem. In Brawl, it was Pokemon and Kirby. In this, it would be Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem and, if a returning veteran counts, Pokemon.

-Bolded characters were in high support pre-E3, using @ Shorts Shorts ' SSB4 poll in Early 2012 to Mid 2013, from A Tier to D Tier, which was when it was in development (and still is). These characters cover quite a few, the only huge noticeable newcomers missing are Isaac, Krystal and Toad/Bowser Junior/Waluigi.

-It does cover a lot of Nintendo's recent projects, much like Melee and Brawl added characters or franchises introduced between their game and the previous. Since Brawl, Mario Galaxy became a classic (Rosalina), Nintendo aimed to a more casual audience (WFT, Miis, Chorus Men), Kid Icarus was revived (Palutena & Hades), Fire Emblem grew (Chrom, Robin), etc.

-Expanding current franchises with new and old favorites. Green characters belong to a pre-existing franchise. Looking at this, we can see that Pokemon would get both a Gen I (Mewtwo) back, plus a "shiny" new Gen VI character (Greninja) to play with. Metroid gets it's long awaited villain, as does (likely) Donkey Kong Country. Mario gets a heroine from it's latest adventures, Kirby gets it's P4 and fan favorite, and Zelda gets an unknown character (I kind of assume it would be Tingle or Ghirahim).

-Lots of new franchises, represented by red text. Including Mega Man and Pac-Man, this would introduce 11 new franchises with playable characters, compared to the 10 of 64, 3 of Melee and 5 of Brawl. Didn't Sakurai say he would focus on new franchises, or am I mixing it up?

Either way, while the huge amount of characters and strange decisions by the poster point towards it being fake, it's a good roster and follows rules set by previous Smash games.

Neo Zero

It doesn't help every other E3 leaker hasn't said anything else. We literally can only talk about Leakerbro atm really.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I honestly can't imagine a roster that big for SSB4. I mean, it almost leaps to the 60 figure while we barely had 40 in Brawl...

...now Sakurai said the ideal character count for a roster was 20... Was there a translation error and perhaps he meant that the ideal roster ADDITIONS for this game was 20? :D If so, that means 35-39 charaters + 20 Newcomers. :awesome:

Yes, yes, I know. Really wishful thinking here.

Neo Zero

I honestly can't imagine a roster that big for SSB4. I mean, it almost leaps to the 60 figure while we barely had 40 in Brawl...

...now Sakurai said the ideal character count for a roster was 20... Was there a translation error and perhaps he meant that the ideal roster ADDITIONS for this game was 20? :D If so, that means 35-39 charaters + 20 Newcomers. :awesome:

Yes, yes, I know. Really wishful thinking here.
That might just be a personal feeling rather than a relevant thing. Just logically alone, it's much easier to balance 20 characters than it is to balance 55.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Not every fan favorite will make it in. Junior, Krystal, Isaac, Skull Kid, Waluigi, ect. All scored high but I sincerely doubt the ones that haven't already been confirmed as ATs. And any roster with Bandana Dee and four FE characters smells fishy

Last edited:

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
So, I'm making a roster based off of LeakerBros and Sal Romano, with the addition of Mewtwo and assuming all veterans (except Squirtle and Ivysaur) return.

I'm leaning on fake side for this one, but it does match the pattern of the # of newcomers, making 21, one extra over the previous pattern of 2 more newcomers per game (not including Mewtwo as a newcomer):

1. Villager (Animal Crossing)
  2. Mega Man (Mega Man)
  3. Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit)
  4. Rosalina & Luma (Super Mario Bros.)
  5. Little Mac (Punch-Out!!)
  6. Greninja (Pokemon)
  7. Mii (Pilotwings/Find Mii/Wii Sports)
  8. Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
  9. Palutena (Kid Icarus)
  10. Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
  11. Chrom (Fire Emblem)
  12. Chorus Men (Rhythm Heaven)
  13. Donkey Kong Country Newcomer (We all know it's K. Rool)
  14. The Legend of Zelda Newcomer
  15. Robin/ My Avatar Unit (Fire Emblem)
  16. Ridley (Metroid)
  17. Hades (Kid Icarus)
  18. Takamaru (The Mysterious Murasame Castle)
  19. Mike Jones (StarTropics)
  20. Bandanna Waddle Dee (Kirby's Dream Land)
  21. Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo!)
Now, looking over this, it's highly unlikely. But I do want to point out some interesting trends:

-In each Smash Bros. game, at least two series get more than one newcomer, one always being Pokemon. In SSB64, it was Mario and Pokemon. In Melee, it was Mario, Zelda, Pokemon and Fire Emblem. In Brawl, it was Pokemon and Kirby. In this, it would be Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem and, if a returning veteran counts, Pokemon.

-Bolded characters were in high support pre-E3, using @ Shorts Shorts ' SSB4 poll in Early 2012 to Mid 2013, from A Tier to D Tier, which was when it was in development (and still is). These characters cover quite a few, the only huge noticeable newcomers missing are Isaac, Krystal and Toad/Bowser Junior/Waluigi.

-It does cover a lot of Nintendo's recent projects, much like Melee and Brawl added characters or franchises introduced between their game and the previous. Since Brawl, Mario Galaxy became a classic (Rosalina), Nintendo aimed to a more casual audience (WFT, Miis, Chorus Men), Kid Icarus was revived (Palutena & Hades), Fire Emblem grew (Chrom, Robin), etc.

-Expanding current franchises with new and old favorites. Green characters belong to a pre-existing franchise. Looking at this, we can see that Pokemon would get both a Gen I (Mewtwo) back, plus a "shiny" new Gen VI character (Greninja) to play with. Metroid gets it's long awaited villain, as does (likely) Donkey Kong Country. Mario gets a heroine from it's latest adventures, Kirby gets it's P4 and fan favorite, and Zelda gets an unknown character (I kind of assume it would be Tingle or Ghirahim).

-Lots of new franchises, represented by red text. Including Mega Man and Pac-Man, this would introduce 11 new franchises with playable characters, compared to the 10 of 64, 3 of Melee and 5 of Brawl. Didn't Sakurai say he would focus on new franchises, or am I mixing it up?

Either way, while the huge amount of characters and strange decisions by the poster point towards it being fake, it's a good roster and follows rules set by previous Smash games.
@ APC99 APC99 ? He's heavily hinted at least one more AT is making the jump as well though he intends to show that Monday apparently. He said he was going to post today and then, so soon enough you'll have ore stats to consider.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
@ APC99 APC99 ? He's heavily hinted at least one more AT is making the jump as well though he intends to show that Monday apparently. He said he was going to post today and then, so soon enough you'll have ore stats to consider.
He's probably going to say Isaac. Out of all the remaining AT reveals, Isaac is the most requested addition and simply the most likely to be promoted to playable. The only other one I think even has a shot is Ray.

I mean, not that I believe the guy or anything, but seriously, he's throwing fan favorites left and right. Isaac is one of the few fan favorites I haven't seen even mentioned yet, and if there's another AT to make the jump to playable, Isaac would be almost anyone's first pick.

I do think Isaac will make the jump, but I certainly don't believe this guy's leaks. :p

D

Deleted member

While I want this "leak" to be true, it's certainly fake, anyone with "leak" in their username is just trying to fake it, if you really have inside information, you aren't going to go by the name "LeakerBros", it's like if a spy's codename was "Spy", you're basically giving it away.
Also, any leak without Palutena or Ridley is most likely fake, call this bias, but I don't care for Palutena, with the teasing that Sakurai did with these two chars, it would be cruel to just deconfirm them now

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
While I want this "leak" to be true, it's certainly fake, anyone with "leak" in their username is just trying to fake it, if you really have inside information, you aren't going to go by the name "LeakerBros", it's like if a spy's codename was "Spy", you're basically giving it away.
Also, any leak without Palutena or Ridley is most likely fake, call this bias, but I don't care for Palutena, with the teasing that Sakurai did with these two chars, it would be cruel to just deconfirm them now
Lol, most everyone else would disagree with you. At the very least Palutena. That said I fully believe Ridley is playable as well (though I wouldn't bet on it :p).

Either way its fun to chat about how ridiculously fanservice-y this guy is being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom