• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

d'you ressemble your smash character?

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
Ness's love of steak is from Earthbound, where it's the default choice for "Favorite Food."

day-day

Smash Ace
I wouldn't have known that. Never played a Earthbound game. I wish I had snake's beard instead of this little goatee I have. Now that's a man's beard for you. It's still not on Chuck Norris's level though.
Wouldn't mind the ability for aura aka blue flame to come out of my hands and feet either.

Supreme65

Smash Apprentice
I'm not a girl, I don't have blone and blue eyes and I don't use my butt to attack or throw someone. I looking nothing like Peach. But pink is one of my favorite colors. (Blue's my favorite)

The Brigand

Smash Cadet
If I did my hair right and put on some armor I could pass for Ganondorf under the cover of darkness.

But I'm too fat, not muscular enough, and my hair isn't red enough to actually look like him.

... oh, and I'm paler than a sheet. That wouldn't help at all.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
No, I don't look like Fox. I look like a human. I saw a mod say no, "yes or no" threads though, so I'm sure this will be closed soon, Nice try though. ;)

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
No, I don't look like Fox. I look like a human. I saw a mod say no, "yes or no" threads though, so I'm sure this will be closed soon, Nice try though. ;)
It will only be closed when people start answering with "Yes" or "No".

day-day

Smash Ace
You really need to be a mod as your always laying down the hammer on threads lol
On topic
If I was black and blue and had a tail, long ears, wide hips, blue flame, and a horn-like protrusion sticking out of my hand then I guess I'd look like a Lucario.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
You really need to be a mod as your always laying down the hammer on threads lol
On topic
If I was black and blue and had a tail, long ears, wide hips, blue flame, and a horn-like protrusion sticking out of my hand then I guess I'd look like a Lucario.
Don't forget the blindfold and the chest spike.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I have red, long hair. If I did it the right way I could look like Ganon. If I grew out a beard then I could be TP Ganon. Staying clean shaven I could do OoT Ganon. I'm also tall. But I'm very skinny and very pale, so it doesn't work that well. I'm not very muscular in addition to that. But if I put on armor and stood in darker light with my hair just right, I could attempt to pass off as Ganon.

But Ganon doesn't appreciate imposters, and I would never wish to unsult his Darkness.

:034:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
But Ganon doesn't appreciate imposters, and I would never wish to unsult his Darkness.

:034:
sigh spoken like a true ganon main, i wish i was good enough to main the king of evil; but unfortunately he is too bad *** for me :(

i look no wear near like DDD, but i could probably stitch up a cos-play costume that'd be similar. Cant beat the real thing though
hes way to cute in his red velvet bathrobe, beanie hat, and orange gloves

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
I've been told I resemble Luigi, although I don't see that much similarity myself.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Too un-bally to be Meta Knight.....

That leaves but 1 character which I main to be, and I totall look like him.

Captain Falcon.

YES!

No

Top Bottom