• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

d'you ressemble your smash character?

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Samus? Errr... not quite. Well, her Varia Suit is a bit intimidating, and I have scared people before, haha. Though that probably isn't something I should be proud of. I'm not so bad on the inside.

Other than that... we both like blowing things up, and suits of armor.

Cook Kirby

Smash Apprentice
I have got to be the spitting image of Kirby. After he's swallowed me and taken my ability and bears a hat that resembles me, that is.

bleyva

Smash Ace
i main CF, so:

- i like setting things on fire
-white male
-avid bird watcher
-i've punched a couple people when i was in school, didnt set them on fire (woulda been cool though lol)
-drive cars
-both fantasize about ZSS (lol)
-doesnt use gun, though option is available

i differ from him in that im not so much manly as i am anxiety-ridden and cowardly, but you get the idea.

Veggieburger_802

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-7958-8584-9570
This post has been removed because the user was in high school when he wrote it and he wants to start using this website again without people being able to see the stupid stuff he said ten years ago.

Last edited:

Shamanized

Smash Rookie
Sometimes...I just get this huge urge to go WA- WA- WAAA!!!

I think in personality I can be like Wario IRL... And though he is a sexy beast, I can happily say I look nothing like him. Except for my big nose. Actually I wouldn't mind having his huge pointy ears either.

WAA HAHAHA..!

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
I have more than one main...I'll just go with Ike.
Cool spiky blue hair? No.
A green bandana? No.
A cape? No.
Who could wield a two handed sword with one hand? No.
Owns a sword? No.
Bluish eyes? No.
I really don't resemble him D:.
...Maybe in gender and speaking English.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Yes, I'm a flying blue sword-wielding cape-wearing puffball with a mask.

Meccs

@Meccs_
Same kinda hair, same color eyes, same body build... kinda. I was Ness for halloween last year :p
I probably looked a looooooottttttt like him a few years ago though (around 12 or 13).
when I was around 8 or 9 I asked my mom if I had a yellow and purple shirt (I already found some jean shorts) (Hey, Ness's shirt looked purple on N64 :p) cause I wanted to look like Ness. :p

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm quite blue and birdish, I also often carry a gun with me.

Really, our only difference is that we both like bread abit too much.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
I would probably resemble Toon Link in his Brown costume, but seeing as how I main Jiggs, I cannot find any resemblance aside from he has blue eyes (in some of his costumes that is).

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Does anyone look like Wario?

No, I don't look like ANY of the characters on Brawl, though I have drawn what I'd look like in the game. ROFL

MoukoNeko

Smash Rookie
*looks at Lucas* Well first off, I don't have Elvis Presley hair like him. Nor am I a boy, and my head doesn't rival the size of my body... I wouldn't say I look like a blue dog with spikes, or a ninja that can be a total trap, and I don't constantly wear a big metal/robotic suit and fight space pirates... So I wouldn't say I resemble Lucas, Lucario, Sheik, or Samus.

whitshadw8

Smash Rookie
Well I am sarcastic sometimes when I speak and I piss people off when I win.

I guess I'm a bit like my main lol.

I look exactly like ROB. I shoot layzahs through my eyes, I have a jet booster instead of legs, I pull out a Gyro out of nowhere, and I can spin crazily. I stick my butt in the air and shoot flames out to punish horribad DI, I spam lazers and Gyros, and I have a Bair that has an extended hitbox, cancells momentum, can be used for recovery, and automatically spaces so I won't be punished from behind. I can Gyro Cancel to mindgame my opponents, my Gyro is crucial to my gameplay because I can use it to GlideToss, and I use JCIT to dribble. I like to spotdodge then punish with DSmash, I use my Fair as a wall when it isn't fresh, and I Dtilt lock often.

So yeah, I'd say I resemble my main a little.

Top Bottom