• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
we are allowed to decline getting them recorded though right
then try to get on a non recorded tv. but say i want a match to get recorded, then its allowed (pending it doesnt cause any problems like its not set up yet or something). if u play on a non recording set i cant do anything about it per say but try not to do that, dont try to loophole around it.

the point being is that people are making money from these events at the cost of other players and getting to watch big matches is half of the excitement. then later if people see in the results holy crap vex beat andy??? (lolol) i believe they have a right to see it. i definitely wont force anyone to put up friendlies, ppl could be messin around in those matches, etc. but in a tourney match where people are there to compete with money on the line and potentially win it at the expense of the smash community, then i believe the community has a right to watch the matches.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Chibo, you are such a push over. If you wanna ban a character do it and deal with the back lash from the community. If xzax is annoying you over aim, block him until the tourny. As the only Brawl TO in South East PA, you have ultimate final call on how YOUR tournament is run. Where else are people gonna go?
If Scar banned Fox at SPOC, would you support that decision?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
and the april fools strikes another! :D

you should just come anyway and not play MK :)

the fact that so many ppl believed me meant it was a successful joke

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
but what should i do if he keeps complaining about mk and annoy all of us and make it not a fun time

one rule if he comes is that i cant house him lol

Eljin

Smash Ace
k k april fools is done, what vices are gonna b at this, I wonder if n e 1 CLIMBS TREES, or can I bring JOSE C. along???

yea thats rite 5 double 0 *****es

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Will there be a set up open for friendlies/B+? I might come late.. (3pm+)
during the tourney im goin hardcore running it using all setups, etc
but itl be fun to watch.

however by 3pm i aim to be done doubles, and hopefully done first or second round of singles.

after singles is friendlies and or brawl+ singles/doubles

mib004

Smash Ace
meta knight should not be banned... he's a character just deal with it.... is he banned for doubles two.. in that case i know for a fact my partner squall wont be here lol

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Stop complaining its m2k. No matter what char he picks he still most likely is gonna win.

Also your basically saying one of our crewmates can participate in a crew tourney good ****. Xzax doesnt even really place and mk was never an issue at a DSO stop whining and trying to find the easy way out.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Stop complaining its m2k. No matter what char he picks he still most likely is gonna win.

Also your basically saying one of our crewmates can participate in a crew tourney good ****. Xzax doesnt even really place and mk was never an issue at a DSO stop whining and trying to find the easy way out.
no more discussion about the mk ban, seriously everyone, its rly getting annoying

Dotcom

Smash Lord
If xzax is really banned from this, I will respect you chibo far less than I actually do now.
I understand he can have his points where you, and others, think he's annoying.
But to ban someone from your OWN CREW from a tourney that he has every right to go to, that's just low.
Not only is it low but it's stupid, and FAR more immature than he is, or what you or (anyone else for that matter) perceive him to be.

Now that that's over, Steel we on for teams right.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
if it doesnt rain an absurb amount tomorrow yeah.

ive baseball saturday but if it gets rained out i have it sunday :/

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i kno

i thought about it more and its stupid to ban him

but it was funny while it lasted

but no johns xzax when ur there

Top Bottom