• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I have a few questions. I read somewhere that macro controllers aren't allowed in tournaments. Is that true? cause Those are the only controllers that I am comfortable with. How many people are coming and when will this end cause I have school the next day?

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
yeah for sure it will end tomorrow (we all have class/work monday) yoshi, also, chibo, i couldnt get the projector, however, i still have a wii and maybe a second if you can get a tv or w.e for them..

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
whatttt? I called Keitaro and told him about it but he didn't pick me up? He said he would call Yes too, then he didn't call my house back so I just went to sleep after like an hour :(
Hey Mew2King, how would you feel about coming to a huge tourney in Florida??? over $1,000 pay outs. maybe even more...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
whatttt? I called Keitaro and told him about it but he didn't pick me up? He said he would call Yes too, then he didn't call my house back so I just went to sleep after like an hour :(
:( My phone died while I was on my way to get Yes cause I was stupid and didn't charge it last night. I shoulda just called you after I spoke to him but I procrastinate causing bs.

If that's true, congrats Keitaro. Did you go Falco the entire time?
I went all Falco and Pokemon Trainer once against NinjaLink in Grand Finals.
ninjalink and keitaro split
I beat NinjaLink's Diddy in winners semis then he decided to be gay and want to play out Grand Finals although I had to go so I lost both sets vs his gayest of Gayme & Watch 3-0 and 3-2 respectively.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Posted for ****

NinjaLink ya pile-o-****!! Imma **** your balls off next time bring me that game and watch its on like ****ing donkey kong!!

I already beat Rogue Pit in breakdancing for the 5th time and yo next son!!

@ Chibo: Nice tourney, put the **** on aib or I Chibo ya!! Fun seeing ya again.

@ Dotcom: You suicidal mofo, I promise to show you how big my pen is next time.

@ RoguePit: You lost in breakdancing once again. I'm too f-ing good and I'll admit after you showed me that your pen is bigger than mine.

@ UltimoDragon: Fun *** friendlies and mms dude. Love to play ya again.

@ Andy G: Next tourney we're at imma give ya loads of Falco practice so you can deal with the character. Was fun going on our little date to 7/11. Don't tell your girlfriend please, I don't like dealing with ****ing drama :D

@ Xzax: We on a boat son!! Fun ******** friendlies with your Sonic. Can't wait to team with ya again and YA OWE ME MONEY!!

@ NinjaLink: YOU PILE OF BUFFALO ****, LOOK AT THE BEGGINING OF THE POST!! <3

@ Chibiloner: You listen to Utada so your freaking cool. Keep your shoes clean and then maybe Pikachu will actually listen to you and learn new attacks in Brawl.

@ Rush: Your Diddy is freaking fast. For vs Falco, ask Chrome Pirate or even NinjaLink cause they are really good at the matchups.

@ Steel2nd: I want some vids up!! :D Was fun to friendly ya. Your Marth is very precise that it gives me the chills. SF4 @ APEX SON, BE THERE!!!!!

@ Kaylo: Your black and I'm spanish so this sentence has nothing to do with anything. I completely forgot what we talked about but it was unforgetting.

@ Phillyrider: We were hungry as **** and didn't get food. If you got food without me....your gonna get it!!

@ Yes: We talked for nearly 3 hours in the car so stfu and contemplate what we talked about.

Aight im tired, maybe more shoutoutz later. Good times *Keitaro smile*:chuckle:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
results thread is up

dont worry keitaro, will upload to AiB tomorrow. i dont feel like gettin' chibo'd lol

Eljin

Smash Ace
chibo/dotcom thx 4 the recession pricing @ that jawn

dotcom/phillyrider show me how 2 play sumtime

andyG/dud3wittanktop (luigi player) thx 4 not goin easy in tourney

ninjalink = **** in brawl +

xzax when u havin a smashfest or sumthin?

bnzaaa holla at me

ggs had fun jus chillin and ima b better next time wit my PT.

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
andyG/dud3wittanktop (luigi player) thx 4 not goin easy in tourney

@eljin - Lol, my names cylf, but, no problem, i always love playing people who make me work for a win because it helps me to get better faster(thinks back to cot4 and so many asswhoopings by ally and other metaknights), because of this i always play my best against an opponent.
Nice Pt btw, better then mine :(

@chibo nice tourney man, had a good time, btw, ima beat you next time aight

@ultimoDragon - Nice job representing Africa, those punches blew me away (literally) ima beat u too next time XD, btw, i want to play your wario in friendlies sometime before apex, i gotta learn the match-up.

@Xzax - Dude, i feel for yeh, hope you rep'd mk in brawl+.

@keitaro/ninjalink - wish i coulda played yeh guys, but i didn't have time by the time tourney was over, come to our next one, i need more practice.

@andyg/dotcom - Ok, maybe andyg has another ball or two cause he wrastles, but, im still not shaving.

@clai - Dude, don't fret, gannondorf will **** one day, i gotta go get a video for you, supposedly a gannondorf gave ally some major problems.

@joben/self - yo man, im sitting by you in engineering and laytons mad boring, but seriously, nice work against rogue, havent ever seen you move that fast before, keep working on your stuff.

@yeszzz - yo man, good friendlies, been awhile since i played a decent fox, wish i would of gotten to play your falcon though.

@chibi - Lol, i shoulda let you take my old controller and get confused when it stopped responding in a month. and about worrying about not being good at brawl, it seems like you might be able to own at brawl+, i'd practice up.

@kaylo - I really need to play world ends with you, but super robot wars og no mugen frontier comes first... cause i need money for tournaments too XD

Top Bottom