• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
Cylf will be at next tourney again, and doin doubles with a friend so i can get my stress out there then be able to relax for singles XD.

I might be a tiny bit late though, so can you get times up soon so i know exactly how to plan my day?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
try to be there no latter than 5, signups will b then till like 5 15 or somethin. if ur late, just give my cell a call and tell me to sign u up. (i think i included my cell # on the first post)

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
hey I'm gonna try and come to this next week... I'm pretty close to suburban station. What's the easiest way to get to drexel? R1 to 30th and market?

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
****, I have class from 4-5:20 pm on friday. when do singles actually start?

in the least I can catch some friendly matches

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
na ul be fine, though if u arent there by like 6 30 just give my cell a call and tell me to make sure ur in the bracket. my cell # is on the first post

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm going shopping with my gf this Friday but I'll see you guys at COT4 or the night before it cause I will be running rampid in Philly with Eazy and Yes so I'll prolly be invading Chibo's place to play Ally and others.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm going shopping with my gf this Friday but I'll see you guys at COT4 or the night before it cause I will be running rampid in Philly with Eazy and Yes so I'll prolly be invading Chibo's place to play Ally and others.
im sorry but u cant come over. if we decide to get cheesesteaks or something lol u can meet up, but my place is literally going to be at MAX capacity. i have a small 1 br apartment with like 16 or so ppl coming over, iv never had this many ppl here at the same time lol. there literally wont be any room

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, it's okay. Yes mentioned that something may be going on the night before COT4 but as usual he don't know what he's talking about :p

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea the cheesesteak fest lol. if ur in the area we can all go get cheesesteaks at famous pats or genos. i was gonna do it sat night, but there wont be time with the tourney ending so late. stay at eazys or somethin, he lives so close to philly.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I wish I had known about these months ago... Oh well, guess it's what i get for not checking the regional threads. I plan on being there, I might be running a bit late since I have class until 4 and it's a bit of a walk for me to 32nd. Hell, it might be faster for me to grab a trolley to 30th and walk from there... is there going to be time for friendlies and such at any point this weekend?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
ok chibo ill be there this will be my 1st brawl tourny :( man im going to get beat really bad

Shakugan,maybe im a lion
If you have played brawl for any month of your life, and have really good melee skills, you can probably get past some people with pure mind games alone not knowing any match ups...

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
If you have played brawl for any month of your life, and have really good melee skills, you can probably get past some people with pure mind games alone not knowing any match ups...
Oh my goodness, go Captain Falcon! Make people embarassed by how manly he is and mindgame their minds out. Mindgame'd Falcon Punches are instant wins.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
reminding everyone that this isn't at myers hall, its at caneris. i would have gone to the wrong place if i didnt just talk to chibo >_>

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
updated time - dont arrive much earlier than 5, since thats when im getting there, and andy wont already b there to keep ppl occupied lol

first match doubles starts at 5 30

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Vex+xzax beat chibo and rogue in doubles finals

not sure about singles, i left after rogue beat me in losers

Rocann

Smash Lord
top 3 hasn't been decided yet, it has to be played out at chibo's place. first it's gonna be

chibo vs rogue pit = loser's finals

then winner play's vex in grand finals, and he has beaten them both already in winner's bracket

Top Bottom