• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
idk if it was just temporay, but i feel so out of brawl right now. at the last tourney i didnt feel like playing rob at all and my performance was so bad lol. brawl+ is too amazing, we should all play that instead. i wanna do brawl+ doubles here.

either way though, im still coming, and destroying all of you lol. maybe it was just from not feeling well after getting done being sick, but how could i ever give up rob though lol. maybe this will force me to start using a secondary in tourney though.

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
either way though, im still coming, and destroying all of you lol. maybe it was just from not feeling well after getting done being sick, but how could i ever give up rob though lol. maybe this will force me to start using a secondary in tourney though.
Africa won't me die.

Get back into it and get ***** chobo. Not having a solid second wrecked me in tourney. If I find something that can go toe to toe with MK/oli, I won't be as scared to switch. This is why I'm trying out the board.

But most importantly, remember to have fun.

time for a phonics lesson
chabo
chebo
chibo
chobo
chubo
and sometimes chybo

Scar

#HarveyDent
i am probably going to bring m2k to this

if that is the case i will probably enter/play singles and if i'm good enough by then, teams

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
nice, im not gonna lie, i love when the competition level is higher at a tourney. it makes it feel more authentic and gets me playing better lol.

Rocann

Smash Lord
Ok so we're in dire need of setups! We've got something worked out to get at least 4 (one will be a projector though) but there should be a fair amount of people here. So if you're driving, PLEASE bring a TV and a wii + brawl! And if you're septaing, throw a wii in your bookbag!

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
nice, im not gonna lie, i love when the competition level is higher at a tourney. it makes it feel more authentic and gets me playing better lol.
I love playing people who are probably better then me, i can go all out no worries if i lose. Now if i lost to someone like john down the street thats just shameful if i lose. no stress losing to someone good, all that matters is i play good and do my best XD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
u really did? i thought it was a joke. i need TVs! i could always use more lol. no more throwing tvs in the river. just throw em at my house instead lol

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
i am probably going to bring m2k to this

if that is the case i will probably enter/play singles and if i'm good enough by then, teams
You. My team. NOW! The two manliest players in the room just go all out. <3 Captain Falcon and Ganondorf.

me and luigi are ready to do even better this time! however, fear new my two new alts, Kirby and Snake!
Your Kirby has no chance against the 'Manly' Kirby. Play some dittoes with me because Kirby is fun.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i am sooo pissed that i woke up sick. i cant even go now since i didnt go to school (parents rule). sorry rush i cant team with you, good luck all and have fun.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You. My team. NOW! The two manliest players in the room just go all out. <3 Captain Falcon and Ganondorf.
Scar's not manly at all. He mains MK.

That sucks Steel :/ Go into school late lol. I used to have the same rule.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
If we come i'll also bring a tv and a wii!(As far as i know were coming but matt isn't picking up his phone)

So we doing brawl+ doubles? Anyone wants to be on my team? I have a mean brawl+ peach!

Lol **** arrows.

Its all about the bananas biatch.
My name is Phillyrider and I approve this msg!

someone bring sf4??
If ppl rly want me to i can but from the sounds of it the venue is already short on setups. Will there be a extra tv for sf4?? Also my xbox been ****ing up lately. I toweled tricked it like 10 times this past week lol.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
as far as i know i was the only one who requested it and im not even going anymore lol. i picked it up a few hours ago though, pretty sick

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
It was ok, pretty fun for me. I took a stock of m2k which was a miracle, and then he ***** me immensely with tornado. Then I played "Manly" and D-tilt locked his Ganon against a wall on Delfino. My girlfriend also came and supported how ****ty I did. Overall good ****. Shout outs later

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I think TUSM may have pushed me out of the top 10 :( **** dedede

but last night was super fun, most fun i've had with brawl in a long time.
So you lost to two DDDs lol. How unlucky. At least you didn't suicide to your defeat lol.

Vex did **** you with DDD's inhale though. That was epic the way it happened.

Rocann

Smash Lord
wow xzax you even made an AIM screen name for that sgt. pit nonsense

1: Mew2King ($132.00)
2: AndyG ($66.00)
3: Vex Kasrani ($22.00)
4: Rogue Pit
5: Rush
5: TUSM
7: Nasty
7: ChiboSempai
9: Cylf
9: Fury
9: Squall
9: Africa
13: Sgt. Pit
13: Phillyrider
13: Smurf
13: Grape ****
17: Ussi
17: Bryan
17: Golden
17: Stress
17: .com
17: SiphoFlash
17: MIB
17: Clai

1: The World's Best Justice (Chibo + M2K) ($54.00)
2: The Story of the Angry Rain Clouds and the Steel Tarantula Hawk Wasps (AndyG + Vex) ($27.00)
3: Palutena's Army (Sgt. Pit + Rogue Pit) ($9.00)
4: The Doctors of Justice (TUSM + MIB)
5: Hack and Slash (Squall + Phillyrider)
5: Intense the South (Africa + GrapeRape)
7: Mindgames (Bryan + DexterSmurf)
7: Titans of Torment (Nasty + Fury)
9: Underwater Seaweed Weaving (Cylf + Ussi)
9: Flash Golden (SiphoFlash + Golden)

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
This never happened. I don't know what you're talking about.

That was one of the gayest modes of **** ever. Where you at indeed.

Lol. Last Place.
Iono, i didn't see much manliness by the dk, but i did see a nice ganoon stage spike :chuckle:.

Lol, but its for naught, kirby in the air can shift his weight while doing falcon punch - now that's manly.

But anyways, I'm so happy i actually managed to win a few matches, but next time im NOT going to read a lucas and think hes going to jump over me when he can easily u-smash me to doom >.< why' did i cp frigate >.<

And for all you who wonder, the short asian girl isn't my girl, shes just a friend.

Top Bottom