• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
turnout was 19 entrants i think, smalller than normal, but sunday's is gonna be a good size. we'l play out the set soon. were tired lol

Rocann

Smash Lord
Alright, so Chibo doesn't want to host one of these this Friday... but he still has the venue rented out. The solution?

ANDY AND VEX HOST THIS ****

it'll basically be the same time as usual (you can start showing up at like 4:30, signups will start at 5 and be done at 5:30, and you can call ahead if absolutely necessary.) prices haven't been precisely determined yet but it won't be very high. (probably just 5 singles 10 doubles.)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just tell me what to update on the first post and i will

il help out sort of if u want but i wanna not be under pressure and get some friendlies in

o yea, i might host a side brawl+ event

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, i'll grab one or two projectors, ill sign it out with Drexel Smash Organization. Write down my number 570-730-7047 so if i need to i can leave the tournament early and then grab them before the tourney ends. (I'll sign em out with drexel smash organization so if anything like unexpected happens drexel will cover it)

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
oh one other questio, i heard people complaining about ledge camping / only being allowed to grab the ledge so many times and that it wasn't enforced/ is hard to be. Are we following this rule or are we just sticking to the, don't be a ***** and play with some respect.

Rocann

Smash Lord
It's a small enough tournament. If anybody starts planking you/edgecamping pause it and call somebody over, preferably me or vex. If we deem what they are doing against the "no stalling" rules, we will go the scar smashpocalypse route and kick their *** if they don't stop.

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
It's a small enough tournament. If anybody starts planking you/edgecamping pause it and call somebody over, preferably me or vex. If we deem what they are doing against the "no stalling" rules, we will go the scar smashpocalypse route and kick their *** if they don't stop.
Lol, alright, i was just wondering, i don't think anyone at the biweeklies cares enough anyway, i was just wondering for future reference, if anything my luigi fights on the edge alot so i'd be the one who get yelled at lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is there any person estimate yet for this? what about tvs, same as normal? more? less? is metaknight banned? lol

rouge, we meed a team name with the word "justice" in it lol. in the 3 other teams iv formed with ppl all 3 team names had the word justice in it
me + mexi = for great justice
me + vex = we bring the justice (i think thats what it was)
me + .com = the black virgin of justice (wtf?)

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
rush said hes hoping to get around 30
Well if ToS is there thats about like 8 or 9. Then if Tusm's crew comes thats another 5 or 6. Then drexel people will account for like another 5 or 6. And then i'm hoping like 10 people from penn will come cuz i sent out emails about it.

So that comes to about 30ish. Hopefully attendance is good.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
is there any person estimate yet for this? what about tvs, same as normal? more? less? is metaknight banned? lol

rouge, we meed a team name with the word "justice" in it lol. in the 3 other teams iv formed with ppl all 3 team names had the word justice in it
me + mexi = for great justice
me + vex = we bring the justice (i think thats what it was)
me + .com = the black virgin of justice (wtf?)
You cannot defeat the justice!

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Ganondorf is justice. More specifically, he delivers the "giant thunderboot of manly justice" to the face. ROB and Pit do justice to nothing, except possibly Preposition 8, due to how gay they play.

It's more likely than not that I will be the only Villanova rep in this one. McGraw's bummed out from the CoT4 fiasco.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Ganondorf is justice. More specifically, he delivers the "giant thunderboot of manly justice" to the face. ROB and Pit do justice to nothing, except possibly Preposition 8, due to how gay they play.

It's more likely than not that I will be the only Villanova rep in this one. McGraw's bummed out from the CoT4 fiasco.
I promise to rep ganon some on friday.

Top Bottom