• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is anyone driving to this tourney? i need someone to transport my TVs to the venue from my apartment a couple of blocks away. bring wiis if u can. homebrew channel would help also lol

Dotcom

Smash Lord
If it's the same venue as before I could probably, carry at least one of your tv's, and hold a wii in my bookbag(not mine. Don't got one... )
I still have food poisoning.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i have a car to get the TVs to the venue. theres a slight chance i wont have one for the way home, but i should. worst comes to worst, w/e.

enter singles mow, i wanna see how ur ike does. it was pretty cool in teams. dont worry though, me and rogue have GREATLY improved since the last biweekly lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
maybe around 7? idk exactly

ending - whenever it does. idk

is anyone bringing a tv by any chance? we have 3 as of now which isnt too bad, but 4 would be nice lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
theres a special guest coming to enter singles tomorrow.... who could it be???

also, i may not b there till 4 45 lol, incase im not there yet, tell the desk ur there for the game tourney in the common room, its the same room as last time

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
It's atomsk and inui. No johns.
"AndyG says he'll probably go to BBC Finals if he can afford it, which means he needs to win this, so I'm going to avoid going and just practice with Izumi and Atomsk on Friday and set up the Windsor Room." - Inui

WHAT?

THIS IS ALL A SET UP FOR ANDY.

I'm taking you down andyg. With all 0 xp points that I have vs olimar.

Rocann

Smash Lord
That's not even how it is <_<

Inui has other stuff to attend to, like setting up his tournament. If that was the only reason, I'd want him to go considering there's still low chance that I can go to BBC even if I earn here (it's just 100% impossible if I don't get any money.)

Also I'm not going to win <_< it's vex, rogue pit, chibo, rush, some of those guys you have to worry about.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Um you're better than those people, Andy. Well, Vex is better, but you're better than the rest for sure.

Just win and come to BBC Finals. :)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Alright, so if i cant work out going with vex........................
If i leave the train station at 4:07 PM, i would be getting at 30th street station at 4:45 PM, who wants to meet me at the train station (: (at 4:40PM)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good luck at this Eazy, I have work tonight and will not be able to make this but I'll see ya'll on Sat at Inui's if you guys are TOS is going.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok everyone, we have a predicament. Next biweekly is on Jan 31st, and its supposed to be Melee, however...

We've had 2 Melee biweeklies, and 2 Brawl ones so far. The Brawl ones both had 30+ ppl there. The Melee ones have like 12 or something.

I understand that there are some legit johns for the Melee ones in a sense because the first one had about 1 day of advertising, and the 2nd was on haloween, but still, idk...

I'm considering making this only Brawl from here on out.

IF YOU WANT IT TO STAY MELEE

have ppl post here who will come on jan 31st to the melee event. if not enough ppl are interested, then I will switch it to brawl.

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Brawl is like Obama: young and full of promise.

Melee is like McCain: old and wrinkly.

I vote for Brawl at the next biweekly. nobody likes old people lol

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
I vote brawl, i need to actual play people more then once a month if im ever going to break my suck streak >.> gg's all at the last one btw.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Melee. Scar isn't gonna have another spoc until mid-late Febtober at earliest. We have to get some more melee tournies so the scene doesn't centralize around Alukard's biweeklies. I <3 alukard and his tournaments but I hate driving 2 hours each way to get to them.

Top Bottom