• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I checked and I have odd labs. Next week is the tourney and EVEN week! Sweetness I can make it for doubles!!! I live for doubles...

Who wants to partner with me? I am very sexy in doubles!

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I checked and I have odd labs. Next week is the tourney and EVEN week! Sweetness I can make it for doubles!!! I live for doubles...

Who wants to partner with me? I am very sexy in doubles!
Do you main Ike? I of course have to see if my partner is coming, but if not, we could be a very interesting pair. I love playing manly.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
r u teaming with ak def over andy?
xzax + steel would b a nice team, i wanna see it

who is andy gonna team with? maybe rush?

even though theres all these awesome teams, me + rogue will be there. you've all been formally warned. lol

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Do you main Ike? I of course have to see if my partner is coming, but if not, we could be a very interesting pair. I love playing manly.
yes I do main Ike. I go all Ike in doubles! (Switch to DK if there is a MK problem though)

Chibo, You and Rouge want another helping of fsmash from my Ike :) Last time I landed I think.. 4 fsmash kills in one match... (ever though japes ***** all 3 of my stocks LOL)

Rocann

Smash Lord
I'm not teaming with anyone, I can't afford to enter **** I'm not going to win money off of

which makes me not even want to come for singles. chibo why you gotta make this 2 days before I go back to school so it's such a hassle. my mom has work that day so I doubt I would be able to come anyway

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm not teaming with anyone, I can't afford to enter **** I'm not going to win money off of

which makes me not even want to come for singles. chibo why you gotta make this 2 days before I go back to school so it's such a hassle. my mom has work that day so I doubt I would be able to come anyway
Who the **** goes to school on a SUNDAY??? The tourney is on friday...

Ike is now banned from doubles
Not really.... but random unexpected fsmashes suck lol
I'm sigging this~

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Oh I see... >_> As a commuter I don't know what its like to dorm or w/e.

But why do you guys have school monday? Drexel gets the day off for the holiday.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
to test out the recently discovered pokemon trainer hack, I have decided to allow it at the next biweekly. full details in the first post.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
to test out the recently discovered pokemon trainer hack, I have decided to allow it at the next biweekly. full details in the first post.
Does that mean your bringing out the Squirtle?

I'd say you should hold a Low-Tier tournament to test it, but Brawl takes too long :ohwell:.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
na i wont be using squirtle
mexi prob will b there
i think someone else will prob take advantage of it atleast once
in low tiers, char and squir would most likely be banned anyway lol. have fun ivysaur, ur time to shine is here! but no time for low tiers

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I know this hack and using it I have been able to 3 stock Spam's Marth with Squirtle alone.....

Please ban it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the spam blows lol. not like squirtle is the best character in the game or something. vids or it didnt happen lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I just posted this on All is Brawl, i forgot to earlier lol. Everyone click on it that you're attending

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=4332

edit: i got jan 30th confirmed at caneris hall for a melee biweekly.
caution though, the melee tourney must have attract some ppl. i understand there were some legit johns the last 2 (first having only like a day or 2 of advertising and the 2nd being on Halloween), but if i see that there isn't enough demand for a melee biweekly, then i will convert the series to all brawl.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea if eazys not at college, which he might not yet, he lives right outside philly which is quite convinient

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
'm bringing my friend now. She's gonna be my doubles partner too.
Aww.... My friend said that he's going to the Obama inauguration ceremony and for some reason he's leaving on Friday and thus won't be my partner in the tournament. Seriously, can I just have one tournament where he comes so we can get an all-Ganon team going? Ahh, whatever.

I don't have an All-is-Brawl account, so I'll say it here. Clai and McGraw will be at the tournament.

Really? Obama johns?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Aww.... My friend said that he's going to the Obama inauguration ceremony and for some reason he's leaving on Friday and thus won't be my partner in the tournament. Seriously, can I just have one tournament where he comes so we can get an all-Ganon team going? Ahh, whatever.

I don't have an All-is-Brawl account, so I'll say it here. Clai and McGraw will be at the tournament.

Really? Obama johns?
Sorry D: I had to make sure I had a partner. Doubles > Singles for me.

Top Bottom