• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Driver Appreciation Thread.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Yes, this thread is dedicated to all those smashers who relentlessly take other smashers to tournaments, because other smashers

1) are young
2) do not have a license
3) are lazy
4) are dirt poor
5) are very friendly
6) are PRO (lol)
7) are directionally ********.

So this goes out to all the Finches, Otrus, GDX's, GOX's, Curaga's, Hiroshi's, Zoro's, Action B's, Al's, Amber's, Frames's, Seibrik's, Fermin's, Exarch's, QDVS's, and anyone else who had the decency to help transport some smashers to any tournament.

THANK YOU!

<3 Hbox!

AND COME TO WINTERFEST!!! You have no choice!

Rayku

Smash Lord
BigLou is by far one of the best ride-givers I've ever had the pleasure of knowing

Archaic is pretty cool too.

I used to be...

Pi

Smash Hero
Thanks to;
col bol's father, Zer0, fearz, nasty, gibbz, frames that one time, pb&j that other time, RX-/amber that other time, TANK & becca that other other time!

I'll be getting my license soon!

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Thanks to:

Lounis (takes me everywhere)
Archaic (takes me places when Lounis's car is full, or to go to smashfests and eating)
Zom~B (takes me when there is no hope of getting a ride, despite him living 5 minutes away from me)
Rayku (used to be the best ride giver but doesn't have a car anymore :()

Player-1

Smash Legend
i'd appreciate them a lot more, but if they weren't always drinking alcohol, ****** children, and being weirdos then I would (or so the reasons my parents give me of why I can't get rides with them >=(.)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Add Masky to the list. listening to the pokemon theme song while heading to a tournament cannot be topped
*** that i listen to power rangers and lady gaga let's DO IT
I remember my first tournament, Rayku was giving me a ride and we were jammin to the pokemon theme song and power rangers on max volume while cruising down the high way lol

good times

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
One time I rode with Derf and he gave me the drop on the whole freaking history of Florida Smash; it made me feel like an astronaut ice cream wrapper dawdling in the asteroid belt.

Another time I rode with Exarch, and derf went into the "Fox vs Marth" dialogues for the entire 2 hours the ride back when most of us were trying to sleep. I would wake up for a couple seconds and hear how Fox devours marth then wake up 40 minutes later and hear how marth ***** fox. I think he mentioned every fox and marth main within the last 4 years as support for his bi-polar personas. <3 fred

Thx oscar for sandbag tips. BoA for new car smell, and masky for shopping healthy at wal-mart. Finch and polmex for honorable mentions.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Major MAJOR thanks to Mike "White Bread" Lee, and Jesse "Jyes" Levya for giving me rides out of the Ocala area to events such as Gigs, Gainesville smashfests, and just being available to smash when I need to play. Without them, I'd be all alone D:

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I pretty much was the only person in SC who drove for a couple of years. then Scha was around on Xmas breaks and Yay started driving finally.

SC people often so **** poor I paid for most of the gas on every trip. oh well. worth it. I guess.

We bump mega man x music while transporting to and from tournaments.
hell yeah

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I've been getting rides for 6 years. Thanks to Queen, Shiz, phanna, Apollo, Raistlin, Exarch, Derf, Finch, Scorpion, and my Dad who drove me to my first tournament.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Major MAJOR thanks to Mike "White Bread" Lee, and Jesse "Jyes" Levya for giving me rides out of the Ocala area to events such as Gigs, Gainesville smashfests, and just being available to smash when I need to play. Without them, I'd be all alone D:

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
your welcome......
DAMMIT guys I THOUGHT I MADE MY POINT.

YOU'RE
YOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'RE

GET IT?

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Thanks to RFX, Vijin, and HeavyHands for giving melbourne rides to tournaments for years :)

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Yes, this thread is dedicated to all those smashers who relentlessly take other smashers to tournaments, because other smashers

1) are young
2) do not have a license
3) are lazy
4) are dirt poor
5) are very friendly
6) are PRO (lol)
7) are directionally ********.

AND COME TO WINTERFEST!!! You have no choice!
Reasons 4 and 5 just applies to me.
Thank you BladeofApollo, Raistlin, Subscorpion, Frakjacket, Exarch, and Moses for transporting me to/from all of our smashfests/tournies. Much appreciated.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Though I'm generally the ride-giver (and I appreciate the thanks, you all are welcome) I must show appreciation for my friends as well.

Raistlin and Moses helpin' me out when I'm just too tired to drive. Raistlin's mom and my sister for driving to/from airports for OOS tournaments. Plank, Kirbstir, and XiF for driving me to the Pound venues.
Thanks guys, I wouldn't be at half of these tournaments w/o you guys.

황미영

Smash Champion
My mom is cool. She takes me to all the tournaments and all she asks for is gas money. T^T Thank you mom!

I'll most likely be getting a ride to WATO with my friend Zeadro. (A DDD player from South Carolina, and pretty cocky too... >w>) So, I'll appreciate him when he does. xD

Top Bottom