• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Driver Appreciation Thread.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Eek , GK completely slipped my mind Seibrik <3
Thanks for the ride and your amazing music.
No problem. ^_^

I'll also like to thank DFEAR for taking me to Winterfest.

(P.S.: Put me on the OP nao. Driving to Orlando with <2 months of driving experience was quite a feat for me)

:069:

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I'm probably one of the most naggy people on the boards when asking for rides, so I'd like to say thanks to:

Raistlin and Blade of Apollo for always giving me rides to and from gigs and pretty much anywhere and being great friends and crewmates.

Gindler for giving me rides to Tonyfests and a couple WATOs

Polmex for giving me that ride to WATO (even though I got you lost picking me up. Sorry about that).

QDVS for giving me rides to WATO and back to my house from Rx's place.

Rx for being mad cool (I'm sure I got a ride from you sometime, but I don't remember where).

Colbol's dad for giving us a ride to the airport for pound 2 and letting us use his van for tipped off 4.

Frames and QDVS again for driving said car to tipped off 4.

Ferman, Action *******, Zoro, and Hiroshi for miscelaneous rides around the Kissimmi area.

Tony for giving me a ride home from school or tonyfests every now and then.

Raistlin's brother for giving us rides all over the place around gainsville and to the airport for Genesis.

Patrick's mom for the ride to the airport for event 52.

Darkrain for rides and housing at event 52 (best venue ever btw).

and most importantly

My mom for giving me rides in my daily life.

Thank you everyone.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
No problem. ^_^

I'll also like to thank DFEAR for taking me to Winterfest.

(P.S.: Put me on the OP nao. Driving to Orlando with <2 months of driving experience was quite a feat for me)

:069:
oh yea we talked about it. btw PM me about winterfest and ****z.

Top Bottom