• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Who Mafia, Endgame! Town wins! The universe is doomed!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok Kary you asked him a question and he responded. Now I have a question.

Why are you asking Orbo questions about ZenTOwn possibilities? I mean, how do these questions help you find scum in Orbo?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
The same one, where Zen skated through the day, voted Ran for literally no reason and admitted to it well into the day, and then trip whipped a huge case out of nowhere when he hadn't even put pressure on either me or pawn prior to that when we were "obvscum". I've seen zen ragequit before when he feels things aren't going his way.
hmmm

Continuing a push on the tracker as non-tracker town is anti-town.
good point. very good point.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Ok Kary you asked him a question and he responded. Now I have a question.

Why are you asking Orbo questions about ZenTOwn possibilities? I mean, how do these questions help you find scum in Orbo?
I'm trying to evaluate why Orbo wants Zen dead. If I ask Orbo why he thinks Zen is scum, Orbo's probably going to say 'because he claimed tracker'.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
what is your zen read atm kary?
what were your reads on us going into the day?
^above question can also be answered by J

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup whenever you get a chance post because we need to talk about you starting to care about the game/my case/kary/zenpartners

I am not offended it's no big deal but I think from here on out I think it's important to the game you start doing so.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also Kary. Who's scum on ZenSCUM flip?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
And if he did say that?
it would be null and tell me nothing

what is your zen read atm kary?
what were your reads on us going into the day?
^above question can also be answered by J
right now my zen read is obviously tied to my read on you. I had thought that you could both be town, which is something I was looking at, and worried about. But as Ran said I don't know why Zen would continue to push you as non-tracker town, that just looks really bad.

admittedly, Zen's play looks pretty screwy whether he's town or scum. but now that i'm getting a better read on you i'm more inclined to think that Zen is scum. there's a lot of his play that needs explaining.

I had you as null, and Zen as lean town, I'm pretty sure I mentioned both at some point.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
admittedly, Zen's play looks pretty screwy whether he's town or scum. but now that i'm getting a better read on you i'm more inclined to think that Zen is scum. there's a lot of his play that needs explaining.

You're right. There is alot. For example, Zen voting me for no reason, then saying he's fine with me dying, then saying he just said that to see who would jump on that and had me as town, then back to switching to being fine with me dying. Orbo brings up a great point that Zen was doing nothing and not even pressure but does come out with a CASE that is only meant to lynch Pawn + Orbo. Zen Claimed scum but WHY did he do that? He didn't explain or give results on that either. He just left his vote on Orbo and did nothing else but call me a dummy.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Scary you seem to have a scum read on me because I was wrong, but you have to realize that being wrong is just part of the game. Sure I shouldn't have been so arrogant, but I genuinely did feel I was right.

This doesn't sit well with me. Zen's attitude changes here. It's as if he is talking down to Scary so he could get him off of him, acting 'sincere' as if he really was re-evaluating his own arrogance.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also talk to me about your read on Soup

Orboknown

Smash Hero
null town. The points J's raised and his apathetic-ness wrt the game has me edging back form the townlean I had after his catchup.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think I went over it here: #559

I have him as town. I just think he reacted poorly, but that doesn't show scum intent imo.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Like he doesn't emit obv townieness because he isn't doing much, but I just get a town feel from him. Nothing bad coming from him, but not enough either. Yet I'd really wish he'd get into the game. I hope that a Zen Scum flip would motivate him enough to pick stuff up.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
the thing is, you still had people available to CC. You're trying to paint it as me lying to keep your scumread.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm not trying to paint it as anything. You're scum. Why would you be voting me when you KNOW 100% I'm clear? Even though I think you're scum, you should still be trying to convince me that you're town, but yet you still go after me when you know for fact that I can't be scum?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Your refusal to see me as tracker when I had NO CCs in an open set up.

That's a bit too obvious for me to do as tracker. Why the hell would I do that? That's bad play you know.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm not trying to paint it as anything. You're scum. Why would you be voting me when you KNOW 100% I'm clear? Even though I think you're scum, you should still be trying to convince me that you're town, but yet you still go after me when you know for fact that I can't be scum?

blahblah blah zen why are you saying he's scum when you unvoted

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kary why are you lurking say something will ya

Or is it a Kary thing to do to lurk

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ran then you are scum.

It's either:
Ran tracker Orbo scum
Or Ran scum Orbo stupidity

And because Ran I'm not an imbecile. I've been waiting for you to come out and be like iight so im actually tracker, but if you really aren't then of course Orbo has to be. I just don't understand why Orbo would be dense enough to ignore his clear on me just because I was claiming tracker when he even said that I am known to do so as town.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
You aren't 100% clear. Two scum. There's a possibility you didn't send in the kill/.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm obviously not tracker. It's between you and Orbo.

You are the scum zen.

Don't try to fight it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen you know you love being town. Betray your scumself and vote yourself.

Be free.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You aren't 100% clear. Two scum. There's a possibility you didn't send in the kill/.
*facepalm* dude you're supposed to be an IC this game. It doesn't matter WHICH of the scum sends in the kill. They move as a single unit. The only time it's individual is like if there's a hitman or when the mod specifies specific abilities to each scum. Which we know isn't the case here.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kary I want your thoughts on Zen's recent take back on his tracker thing.

STAT

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I wonder when Ran will realize no one is listening to him.

I need to reevaluate a bit for the scum team. I'll be gone for the day however and will be back tonight.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
*facepalm* dude you're supposed to be an IC this game. It doesn't matter WHICH of the scum sends in the kill. They move as a single unit. The only time it's individual is like if there's a hitman or when the mod specifies specific abilities to each scum. Which we know isn't the case here.

Zen if Orbo is dumb town tracker then why aren't you looking at others like Kary and J and admit you think I'm town because you have been flip flopping on me all game I don't understand why you say I HAVE to be scum

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Deadline is the 2nd at 11:59 PM EST
With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

2. The Paprika Killer (J)-
3. scaryLB59 -
4. Skytear (soup) -
5. Zen - Ran, Scary
7. (SE) Kary -
8. (IC) Orbo -
9. (IC) Ran -

Not voting: J, Soup, Zen, Kary, Orbo