• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Who Mafia, Endgame! Town wins! The universe is doomed!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Another good hydra name:

Destine to be Doom

an MF Doom hydra

prolly of me and Marshy

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
J, why do you believe Zen?

and don't say "because town zen would do this" whose to say he wouldn't do this as scum?

J remember when all the logic POINTS away from your gut, but you still found a person scummy and you pushed it (Jdietz from Celeb rehad mafia)? Why don't I see that from you here now? Are you sure you aren't giving Zen a bit too much trust here?
Since you are in the thread J

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EBWOP: *Are you sure you aren't JUST giving zen a bit too much trust here?*

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dude, playing LoL with thread open.

Logic isn't pointing away from my gut. Logic is pointing away from your gut. Logic says Zen is the more likely to be the tracker. Occam's razor says Zen is the tracker. Therefore, Orbo is scum.

The thing I'm giving isn't zen a bit more trust, it's actually give Zen a leg to stand on because I seem to be the only one with their head on correctly.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Welp, going back to my initial read then. I felt like I was right initially and now I'll stick to it.

Gonna be mad if wrong lol.

Vote: Zen

You have to stick to what you feel is right

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Dude, playing LoL with thread open.

Logic isn't pointing away from my gut. Logic is pointing away from your gut. Logic says Zen is the more likely to be the tracker. Occam's razor says Zen is the tracker. Therefore, Orbo is scum.

The thing I'm giving isn't zen a bit more trust, it's actually give Zen a leg to stand on because I seem to be the only one with their head on correctly.

Oh I thought you came in sorry

Underlined, but why?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
it's actually give Zen a leg to stand on because _______________________-

whoops. Ok, just fill in the blank without what you actually said. That doesn't give you a reason to 'give zen a foudantion'

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You know you've lost. Don't worry I'll find your partner too. I'm right on his trail.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok Zen humor me. Why didn't you explain the scumclaim?

Why didn't you comment on my Kary Case?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Not really unfortunately..... So much has been tossed around between the lot of you that I can't make much of a case without something getting shot down but that's probably way overthinking it.

BEES!!!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
A That's a complete and direct insult to Orbo's intelligence
Well thanks.
Also Zen would not pull this off as town? Do you even remember like half the games you have played with Zen? One that comes to mind would be Ryker mafia where he did this to me as town but we were both town. The only difference is that this is an open set-up. In Kitten's vs. Domo-kuns he claimed cop when I was in fact the cop and that was an open set-up. He does do this as town, you know he does this as town, and I have no idea why the frick you are trying to tell me otherwise.

And again let's look at the chain of events here, Orbo has not been on Zen at all this game and when he CC's Zen in his post he doesn't even outright vote him.
Vote: Orboknown[/quote]You're kidding right? I was on Zen all of D1 and came into toDay voting him(if i didn't, my bad, I meant to.) Just in case I'm not, vote Zen
[quote="J, post: 15543777, member: 166290" both of your posts are incredibly scummy,Point this out to me? Which of Ran's posts do you find scummy?[/quote]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Re-post with the quote tags in tact, it's not clear.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Yo

ORBO. tell me why you decided to track Zen last Night. Then tell me why it is you like Ran's case on me. thankyou.

I tracked Zen because he was off in his own world, not doing anything. He wasn't being the proactive Zen I've seen before, and that bugged me.
I like Ran's case because it makes sense. I think it show's ranmaru's putting his own effort into the game and coming to his own conclusions. I'm also always scumreading you to a degree as well so it made me look at you in the context he portrays.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
EBWOP
J said:
That's a complete and direct insult to Orbo's intelligence
Well thanks
J said:
And again let's look at the chain of events here, Orbo has not been on Zen at all this game and when he CC's Zen in his post he doesn't even outright vote him.
Vote: Orboknown
You're kidding right? I was on Zen all of D1 and came into toDay voting him(if i didn't, my bad, I meant to.) Just in case I'm not, vote Zen

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I deff see Kary scum upon Zen scumflip

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Logic says Zen is the more likely to be the tracker. Occam's razor says Zen is the tracker. Therefore, Orbo is scum.
Why is that the case? Why does occam's razor say that?
Ranmaru I hate being me to you, but you are being so dam ******** this game lol.
Why are you doing this when a few pages ago you were saying how Ran had become such a good player?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would think if Zen was town he'd take back the tracker claim and explain what he got out of it

Orboknown

Smash Hero
What Ran said. Zen pulling the tracker claim initially is null, but sticking with it and trying to get me lynched in earnest after J voted me is pretty scummy after he was resigned to his own lynch. Plus it adds on to his D1 behavior of actively doing nothing.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
What Ran said. Zen pulling the tracker claim initially is null, but sticking with it and trying to get me lynched in earnest after J voted me is pretty scummy after he was resigned to his own lynch. Plus it adds on to his D1 behavior of actively doing nothing.
Which D1 were you reading? You mean the one where Zen did nothing UNTIL his huge case on you and pawn?

All through toDay he has been trying to get you lynched, aside from when he was asking to be lynched. WHY now, when you have CC'd him, would he suddenly give up?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Continuing a push on the tracker as non-tracker town is anti-town.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Which D1 were you reading? You mean the one where Zen did nothing UNTIL his huge case on you and pawn?

All through toDay he has been trying to get you lynched, aside from when he was asking to be lynched. WHY now, when you have CC'd him, would he suddenly give up?
The same one, where Zen skated through the day, voted Ran for literally no reason and admitted to it well into the day, and then trip whipped a huge case out of nowhere when he hadn't even put pressure on either me or pawn prior to that when we were "obvscum". I've seen zen ragequit before when he feels things aren't going his way.

Top Bottom