• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Who Mafia, Endgame! Town wins! The universe is doomed!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
*facepalm* dude you're supposed to be an IC this game. It doesn't matter WHICH of the scum sends in the kill. They move as a single unit. The only time it's individual is like if there's a hitman or when the mod specifies specific abilities to each scum. Which we know isn't the case here.
Why are you lying

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
-You do nothing all day 1 and start of day 2
-When you do get in all you do is tunnel my slot and don't even consider me from the town perspective. You're playing unnecessarily confident as opposed to looking at all the angles which is scummy is ****.
-You have been attempting to twist every single thing that I post! Like your flip flop thing. Reads change, Ran that's simply the process of finding scum. Unlike the way you have been playing where you stick to it and just try and twist everything.
-You continue to press me after I claim tracker and it turns out you aren't even tracker?
-You are like so "dense" as **** and it's just so weird.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
If Zen is town, there's no reason for him to vote Orbo when Orbo claims tracker, unless Zen is the tracker.

But apparently Zen's not the tracker... so he's scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You do nothing
You vote me for no reason
You make a case solely to lynch
You lie about tracking someone to make your 'read' seem like you are super confident when you are just trying to get a lynch
You act as if your read changed but there wasn't really much change for you to see, rather you changed what you said for your convenience, not because your read changed on me as if you even HAD a read on me
You take back the track and try to push ANYONE as scum, either Orbo as scum and me tracker or me scum and Orbo tracker, all but YOU right?
I'm not dense you are making it seem like I'm dense because I'm right on you

GTFO outta here scum

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kary scum

Doc only doc Orbo all game don't waste your doc on possible scum meaning your death and the END OF THE GAME

Soup town forever and ever

Zen > Kary > J

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kary it's nice that you asked Orbo some stuff so you can seem like you care about switching to zen but you're scum just trying to get to bus your partner nice try tho I love you bro

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
My guess is that you got unlucky in Orbo actually being the tracker.

If you're town, you just gained +30 liability points.
How would that be the case? Why would Orbo claiming be different then anyone else claiming? Why would I claim tracker as scum when it would for certain result in my death upon the other person flipping tracker?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If Scary is scum MY BRAIN WILL ASPLODEEEE

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
remember we only have two lynches left so use them wisely

soup start caring about the game and my case

scary listen to soup and orbo

J hopefully you'll see I'm town now please love me

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ran i'm not scum but hell you can prolly afford to mislynch me so wth

I'm totally fine with that because it's either you or J and I think it's likelier you are scum and J just very wrong and really passionate with his scum reads on me/soup

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How would that be the case? Why would Orbo claiming be different then anyone else claiming? Why would I claim tracker as scum when it would for certain result in my death upon the other person flipping tracker?

I dunno just so you can push your read on Orbo and cuz ZenTOWN WOULD do that so people would be like "oh that's just zentown"

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

anyone else claims tracker you say 'oops my bad, just trying to get my scumread lynched'

why would you claim tracker as scum?

so that once you've said 'oops my bad' to the CC, you can say 'why would I do that as scum'

why would Orbo CC you as scum, when he can just go 'I guess Zen is tracker but he's lying' ?

why would you lie about being clear from Orbo's POV?

too late, sunshine.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
In the case of zen town Soup + Orbo scum

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

I dunno he had him as weird and then he claimed tracker and J went to occams razor but I dunno...

hrmmmmss

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kary if you're town please plz don't lynch soup I don't see soup as scum

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh ****.

Welp thank god.

Ran is scum. Not sure on the second. Kary's been pretty strong town for me all game. Read the wiki.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Even so I wouldn't waste a lynch outside of You/J

You might be right but I may think J possibly thought Zen really was gambitting he has done these types of things before...

But J has also seen through this kinda bull**** and he should be able to read zen

HRMMMMMMM

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Read the wiki.
the wiki said:
A Tracker is a weaker investigative role than a Cop. Whereas a Cop can tell if someone is a member of the Mafia (unless they're a Godfather), the Tracker can only tell if someone visited the person who died on the Night they were being tracked.
This opens up two possibilities for error:
  • They may investigate a member of the Mafia, but on a Night that another Mafia member performs the kill

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
oooh zen scum caught in a lie ok love you zen did you for real claim scum tho? or was that a ploy?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I mean, as scum, did you claim scum or was that just strategy

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
??? It doesn't say it only goes after one person.

Dude I'm town. Stop tunneling me :(

Takes 4 to lynch. Ran, Scary, Orbo, Kary. I'm not BSing when I'm ****ing dead you idiot.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
2. The Paprika Killer (J)-
3. scaryLB59 -
4. Skytear (soup) -
5. Zen - Ran, Scary, Kary, Orbo
7. (SE) Kary -
8. (IC) Orbo -

9. (IC) Ran -

With 4 votes Zen has been lynched!

It's now Twilight until I make flavor.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Doc remember only to protect the tracker and if you WANT to go elsewhere be cautious, protecting scum can kill you and possibly end the game if the numbers are screwed

remember my reads

Top Bottom