• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Who Mafia, Endgame! Town wins! The universe is doomed!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The ONLY person who could possibly CC me is Soup. You obviously haven't tried to CC me, Scary did not CC me and even asked what I want to do, and Orbo cannot CC me being the tracker (which honestly would be a good laugh). One of Soup's only moves as scum is to CC me and try to get me lynched/kill Orbo but even then with you and Scary in LyLo I would hope to god that you would lynch him instantely instead of letting him try and coerce one of you two to lynch the other.

What concerns do you possibly have when I have laid out the game, trapped the final scum in a corner, and handed it all out a silver platter? You seriously cannot be doing this Ranmaru.............

I'm sorry if I was just trying to talk to you WHILE I read. I like to ask things WHILE I'm reading because if I just read without saying anything I won't have answers faster. That's why I just wanted you to answer that ONE question while I'm still in JSCUM mode so that i have everything on the table but you have to also consider that I DO have to digest all this so you can't just expect my problems to all go away once you DO give that explanation. That's why I was just trying to get that ONE answer I wasn't just trying to undermine you without giving it one thought.

It's starting to make sense but only after getting it. Maybe I'm slow w/e. :urg:

I'll talk to you about soup/scary etc

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
My suggestion to you would be write your questions down somewhere where you won't forget them and if you answer them yourself while you finish reading then you cross them out, but if the questions still persist then you ask them. Only after you finish reading/digesting everything that you have just read and it won't make your questions come off as irrelevant/slow.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok so. Soup. He came in and didn't really do much but defend me and ask me to slam pawn. Kary then just voted Soup saying he was scum and I THOUGHT he had something there and at the time I didn't have any leads so I WOULD have followed Kary in that direction. (as I told zen) Soup then reacted and I felt it was kinda scummy but I realized he'd do this as town too so I re-evaluated it.

Then I just saw you come in and make that case on Soup but then give a soup + me scumteam read but you never really gave it substance and I didn't like that you had Zen as the third scum with me and soup before him when you had MORE reason to have zen second. THAT is also why I don't like you.

Scary is not scummy to me at ALL. I liked the way he went back on zen. he was unsure and needed some direction, and I helped him. there was no restraint or any weirdness, was all natural.

So. Soup is INDEED lazy and was doing nothing and using the excuse that you attacking him and other stuff (that I can't recall at the moment) and not even dropping hammer on Zen makes me agree it's POSSIBLE soup is scum with zen.

Yet my reasoning for you also gives me cringes as well and the more you can't explain it the more I think it's possible you may be scum with zen if not soup.

Soup/J holds the scum.

Scary is not scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My suggestion to you would be write your questions down somewhere where you won't forget them and if you answer them yourself while you finish reading then you cross them out, but if the questions still persist then you ask them. Only after you finish reading/digesting everything that you have just read and it won't make your questions come off as irrelevant/slow.

Ok sure I'll try that

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Like J there are a few inconsistencies that I have noticed.

Another is that you mentioned that you felt some weirdness from Kary but you never followed up with that

I dunno if you do these as town but this goes into my concerns as well

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also what I meant to say that Soup has gotten better at masking his scumness and when he doesn't want to participate as scum in the thread. BIM re-inforces this. I do think he's at least playing better scum than usual. (If he's scum)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also J I dunno if you like to explain everything in a neat wall and want me to glean everything from that when I actually just like getting the info from your own interactions with myself (cuz it's easier :3 )

I think you may have had this problem in Ronike's Inception mafia when I skimmed your wall

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I just realized something

If soup doesn't CC then NO ONE HAS CC'D and that means J IS DOC and if soup DOES cc then it's either J/Soup anyways... and then J would die instantly tomorrow if he was lying and I don't see any way how he'd win with the numbers...

I guess we can end the day after Orbo comes in and Maybe soup

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
and holy **** j

the scum is cornered

cuz if you were really doc

the scum is most likely done for cuz Scary is NOT scum and we have the room to spare

and you wouldn't have room to argue if you were lying and these numbers

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
wow...

thanks zenscum for causing the tracker to claim

cuz that really helps the doc stay alive

I'm real glad we got scum cuz with one being alive the tracker is OP AS ****

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh my lord I literally have already said all that.

*facepalm*

Ranmaru, what are you doing with your life. Look at your choices man. Just what are you doing?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But I mean I know what you said. It just like. Came to me. Like. I knew there was no way out for you as scum at that point. Then I realized **** he might just be the doc.

It's also easier when I just realize it myself then just reading what others are saying you know? Like how you can study better when you put things in your own words

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The only thing that is has me pondering is that Zen literally threw the game. Like he have up the game with his claim in the long run. I don't know it's just odd what he did and makes no logical sense.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm pretty confident that Soup might be scum then, seeing as he's pretty ... uh... NOT HERE.

I'll let Orbo come in and then we can end the day there.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The only thing that is has me pondering is that Zen literally threw the game. Like he have up the game with his claim in the long run. I don't know it's just odd what he did and makes no logical sense.

Here's what I think... he was trying to do something. He had an angle. He didn't REALLY claim scum. Notice how he was like "Oh lets lynch J actually"

he was trying to implicate you as scum but you felt it was just a gambit to reaction test me

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I also think it's probably due to lack of interest and how slow the game was

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I mean, he basically threw the game when he claimed a track on Orbo

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Okay, I don't mean to be a sour sport here but my odds of winning this game right now are very slim. I was stalling with J but I had an intention to do so, but then I saw what zen had done and all that motivation was sucked out of me. I'm not a person to admit defeat that often, but I do know when something is unwinnable. I don't believe I can win this situation. I am very upse that zen decided to throw in the towel early and got scared because J made a couple of wall posts about us, because they could have been easily deflected and it's not like I was in jeopardy besides J ranting about it. I knew I could come back, but coming back here would be absolutely pointless and I'd be dragging on a game that was already lost when zen admitted to be scum, and counter-claimed the tracker. I am very sorry to the moderator for this, and I am also sorry to the newbies.

Vote: Soup

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey Soup I don't blame you and I'm thinking it's that the game was a bit slow. Maybe Zen could have done better.

Hopefully that doesn't happen next time :3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also sorry J I guess I got carried away with you putting me and soup as a scum team without much reason for me being on it ;-;

Also I got fooled by soup

I have to like lynch soup for LITTLE things now

so soup be prepared for that

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
also sorry kary for thinking you were scum you did alot to help progress the game so thx bro sorry for being a dummie what can I do without ya

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
One more thing my lazyness may have been due to minecraft so sorry about that guys

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, initially.

I was then just 1/3 right cuz soup fooled me.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
With only five of them left and their numbers dwindling as it was, the baddies sat down and took a look around. "We have to be careful" "No! There's only two of us who haven't been proven, we can kill the other!". Fighting back and forth they eventually came to a sort of agreement. They would kill the other and if not him the first would die. Finally having a purpose and a drive, they fell upon the other and killed him. Throwing back his hood, they saw his face. It was the Doctor, they had done it! They found him and taken him out. The universe is now theirs for the taking.

Soup The Doctor (Mafia Goon) has been lynched!
ScaryLB59 Son of Mine (Vanilla Townie) has won during endgame!
Orboknown Cyberman (Town Tracker) has won during endgame!
J Sontaran Nurse (Weak Doctor) has won during endgame!
Ranmaru Weeping Angel (Vanilla Townie) has won during endgame!
I'll post roles, QT, and other things in a bit.​

Top Bottom