• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Who Mafia, Endgame! Town wins! The universe is doomed!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen please tell me you see SOME of it. You and I lynched Kary in Necromaf for being like his scum self, yet consider he never got the chance to be townie or have some say in the town. He just got straight up screwed from the beginning so he had no say or town cred. Here he has had more, and it shows his true mafia colors with time. He also was a bit more... inviting, I think. Like... he'd say "blah blah blah ran, Cheers :)" not "I think ran is scum I'm a robot beep beep" He was that way in Necromaf AND Nabe's Persona 4 mafia. I don't remember how long he stayed in the newb, but he wasn't considered a first pick lynch (I was) so he wasn't under pressure as he was in necromaf, so he showed more of his calm I don't care I'm gonna vote you because i'm scum and I have to colors.

Get me?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So I'm going to take our extreme misunderstanding for 2 pages as a falling out due to disagreement. I now have scum reads. Two very strong ones. I think you're wrong on Orbo. I mentioned that he said something that I felt was natural, so you should refute that if you still think Orbo is scum. Also you didn't track Orbo. You can take it back and I'll let you live because I caught the scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup, help me slam Kary. :cool: I think I have provided enough substance. If you are confused about my 'too calm' points about Kary, ask Zen, he knows as well.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You say you don't have much reads, well you can pull some from me bro. That's what town bros are there for.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Scary: Opinion on my case on Kary+J STAT plus a vote if you agree
@Orbo: Same from you

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Vote: Orbo

Tracked Orbo to Potassium.
I call ****ing Bull****. Your word choice below directly implies that you're not actually the tracker.

Ran if I was sure on you I'd be claiming that I tracked you. I really just want Orbo. And no I think soup is town.
You are painting Soup as scum solely for a poor reaction to Kary's vote on Soup. You are also using those buzz words you always use like uh... well like in hard body but I don't remember. :confused: Anyways you aren't really looking to see if Town soup would do this and he would yell even as town and you really aren't quoting much else about Soup.
Vote: J
J was town in Hardbody though wasn't he Ran?
Also, why so quickly change your vote form zen to J?(half an hours time without J posting between)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey Orbo.

I actually re-read and that's why I moved my vote from Zen to J.

J was indeed town there, but my point was that he was using the buzz words here too. I find it suspicious here because he was using them to paint soup as scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nah he's most likely the tracker there isn't a CC

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Okay, I didn't want to outright do this, but I'm the tracker ran.
I agree with your kary case, but obviously we can hardbody Zen into the ground now.
I was hesitating on it because I know zen likes to gambit, but I think if he's gonna continue to say he's the tracker by now then he's just trying to bait a CC and lynch me.
Funnily enough, I actually tracked zen going nowhere.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
There's no way in hell Orbo would CC like this as a scum. There's no way in hell that zen would play this off like he would as town.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
IC note for Scary~
A gambit is any tactic(usually a false claim) which uses false information to bait a reaction or slip from a player.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I think so. I'm not letting him screw this game. I don't know what Ran is on about but to be honest It doesn't really concern me nor do I care. Do you think zen could be town? If not, who is likely as the partner here?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
POE says Kary or you. I think J's town but I know he's fooled me in the past(breaking bad I think it was?), yet I don't think Zen would be begging J for a vote like this as scummates.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm saying I'm confused and need to think on it like pooh bear

seeing as I put all this damn work on kary

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Ran's solid town. I also guess it could be scary as zen's mate, but I get a lost town vibe more so then a hiding behind questions newb scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The only thing that stops me is WHY THE **** would zen as scum claim track results on Orbo D2...

Orboknown

Smash Hero
because it's a zen thing. but if everyone is gonna freak out about "he's da tracker" then i figured just cc.
man if i cc'd zen being town and gambiting i swear to god.
Doc obviously on me tonight.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmmm

zen has claimed cop while being vt before, so it's possible he did this as town.

I would think the remaining scum would be within zen/kary/j

so, why do you have J as town Orbo?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I townread TPK only cuz of his super big wall. Yet I realized he voted Pawn along with Kary. Could have been following.

I think that's why I voted J, because of his soup push being wack as all hell

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I thought his #190 could possibly be lead on by Kary's initial push on Pawn. Just something to note upon kary scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm going to sleep, but I want soup to tell me why he thinks scum zen would do this.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
There's no way in hell Orbo would CC like this as a scum. There's no way in hell that zen would play this off like he would as town.

Are you really this inept to logic this game Soup? Of course Orbo would CC Zen as scum because of the fact that IT'S HIS ONLY MOVE LEFT IF HE IS SCUM. Literally if he came into the thread and said "Not Tracker" that would have been check-mate, game-over, do not pass go, do not collect 200. We would have looked at the set-up with Zen being claimed tracker, not one person CC'd him at this time and then we have Orbo not saying anything else which means he has nothing to do besides call Zen a liar which is weak. Are you for real? Saying Orbo would no way in hell not CC? That's a complete and direct insult to Orbo's intelligence and just common logic. What the hell are you doing this game soup besides just playing horrendously regardless of whatever the heck you may actually be?

Also Zen would not pull this off as town? Do you even remember like half the games you have played with Zen? One that comes to mind would be Ryker mafia where he did this to me as town but we were both town. The only difference is that this is an open set-up. In Kitten's vs. Domo-kuns he claimed cop when I was in fact the cop and that was an open set-up. He does do this as town, you know he does this as town, and I have no idea why the frick you are trying to tell me otherwise.

And again let's look at the chain of events here, Orbo has not been on Zen at all this game and when he CC's Zen in his post he doesn't even outright vote him. Why not, you ask? Because he was too busy trying to sate Ranmaru by saying "oh i like your case but dislike the J side of it." Then we also have the fact that Zen made a huge mother****ing case on Orbo yesterday and when he was his biggest scum-read didn't flip scum it would make sense for Zen to track Orbo his second biggest scum-read and all he has been doing toDay is saying LYNCH ORBO in big fat letters. Then we have Orbo saying "Ironically I tracked Zen going nowhere" but for what reason? Because of the fact Zen was on him? I'm so just ..... But no, you choose to ignore all this evidence and go for the Orbo side of this because of freaking META. ARE YOU SERIOUS, SOUP? Are you really doing this?

Believe you, me. If Zen is pulling a gambit or anything of that nature, I will be the first one to chastise and just completely go bonkers on him for this ridiculously bad play but at the moment we have two people claiming tracker and with occam's razor and just all the facts of what has gone on in this game. Zen seems more plausible. So get off your high horse of "NO READS AT ALL" and quit playing with your head up your *** and start actually playing the game.

Vote: Orboknown

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Deadline is the 2nd at 11:59 PM EST
With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Votecount
2. The Paprika Killer (J)-
3. scaryLB59 -
4. Skytear (soup) -
5. Zen -
7. (SE) Kary - Ran
8. (IC) Orbo - Zen, J
9. (IC) Ran - Kary

Not voting : ScaryLB, Soup, orbo

Tell me if I'm wrong.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ranmaru, stop ignoring the fricking trackers and pick a damn side already. Quit trying to move the limelight/pressure anywhere but onto one of Orbo/Zen. Your logic makes no sense because we have a CC'd tracker in the thread which means that at least one of your scum-reads are wrong and by checking my role PM I can garuntee that you are 100% wrong on one but that's just from my PoV.

And you say I'm scum for not responding to you and Soup? Fine, I'll be called scum for that reason. I'm just done trying to respond to two tidal waves of stupid at one time. It is counterproductive and just infuriating when you both are sitting on high horses thinking that you can do whatever you want when it is not the case. Soup has no reads and is PROUD OF IT. That's just stupid (I'm sorry, there is no better word for it at this point in the game). And you think you are absolutely 100% correct on your scum-theory and you sound exactly like Zen on D1. Speaking of Zen, why did you insta-vote him on his tracker claim? Regardless, that is incredibly anti-town UNLESS you were the tracker yourself.

But I assure you this Ranmaru, there is no way hell you are getting my lynch. Because we are lynching actual scum this game.

Ugh, that feel when you don't know if the scum-team you picked is really this easy or just bad. *smh* I obviously have to replace one of you for Orbo with this tracker claim but dear lord I honestly am comfortable with both of you dying because both of your posts are incredibly scummy, but they are also different shades of anti-town/bad so I could be wrong but honestly at this point if I am wrong I'm not going to be the saddest person because of your guys' play.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Also whoever said mass-claim, the only thing that would bring out is that Doctor having to claim and at this point I believe it may actually help shed some light on the game if whomever the doctor was did claim.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kary is not scum. I'm just gonna say this loud and clear again. Kary is not scum and if you are saying otherwise, you are bad.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Vote: Zen

I just cannot ignore the fact that his case against Pawn and Orbo has essentially blown up with Pawn being town and Orbo CCing tracker.

The only thing I'm a little concerned with in this vote is that he keeps asking for death (seppuku lol) and that he evened claimed scum. Something rubs me the wrong away about it but I'm gonna stick with this vote for now.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Scary you seem to have a scum read on me because I was wrong, but you have to realize that being wrong is just part of the game. Sure I shouldn't have been so arrogant, but I genuinely did feel I was right. Why are you going for me for being wrong when you as well as everyone else on the wagon was just as wrong? It was not I alone that agreed to lynching pawn. I may present myself as authority, but you very well have the choice of following me or not.

Top Bottom