• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Who Mafia, Endgame! Town wins! The universe is doomed!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm also not liking J because he sees something wrong with the Pawn lynching going wrong yet doesn't really push who he needs to: Zen. J is really harping on the 'sheeping' thing and leaves Zen off for LAST while having me as scum with soup conveniently enough without much reasoning at all.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey zen how about you respond to my previous to me thanks

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Dang it

My #555 Zen. You mentioned me driving you insane yet you don't follow up.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If you say "Vote orbo" again I'll ignore you until EVERYONE else has posted

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This is the first time I have seen you state this outright. Don't forget you were also doing nothing early game yet out of no where made this case and VAVOOM pawn flips town. Don't act like I had much direction to go in at that time. Game's too stale for me to really FIND anything mang. Don't act like you have a serious problem with me when you are fine with me dying, then say 'oh it was to see who took it up' and then say it's because you really had a problem.

I did try some things. Earlier I voted Scary but didn't get much out of it. Right now I'm only going with POE because that's all I can do. I'm currently conflicted with J and need him to answer my questions above to READ him. How can I frickin read him when he just comes in and chimes in on Orbo scum = me scum when he doesn't even vote him. GARGHDG:LKADSJGADS:KLGH

Orbo I have no problem with and the CLOSEST to a scum read I can have I don't have cuz Kary is just waiting on Soup with his vote on him without reasoning. I don't know who is scum but I will tell you I don't think orbo is scum, I don't think Kary is scum, I don't think Scary is scum, I am null on J because while he had some good points on Soup, this was only after Soup's poor reactions to Kary's vote without reasoning and that shows me there really isn't any scum intent to me there. I kinda liked soup when he came in and so I need more.

You I obviously don't like because of your flip flopping with me and your being wrong with Pawn but that's it.

You want more?

Quoting so you don't forget.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
wtf happened to you? I feel like you all the sudden lost your innocence and evolved into this quite intelligent being... Is it the Kevin avatar??? Like seriously you seem different. Not just here. What's up?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And your avatar makes me go "gawd shut up zen vote j with me you know you want me to"

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
god... DAMMIT again with typos

"you know you want to"

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Orbo is the play man :/
Why are you being so arrogant??? It's a serious question. Are you really Ran or is someone else on the account?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also nothings wrong with me you're just being very obtuse which I think it's because you're scum and I have to wait till everyone else posts cc or no cc so I can just figure that "oh it's zen that really wants orbo gone then - _________ -"

and no I don't think you tracked him it just sounds more like you said that to get rid of orbo

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Orbo is the play man :/
Why are you being so arrogant??? It's a serious question. Are you really Ran or is someone else on the account?

I'm not going to answer this unless you respond to my 555 if you still don't I think you have your answer

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Obtuse. You never use to use such a word. I am seriously doubting you're the same person on the Ranmaru account. Either that or you were faking your personality all this time.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol no it's just the way you are being this time I have learned that sometimes scum will be very hard to deal with and that's how I feel with you.

If you SERIOUSLY doubt I'm me just call me on my cell 215 251 2190 and tell me that I'm not me I will then tell you "zen you big dumb poopie head I'm me man can't you tell look at all these questions and smileys"

or skype me lol

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Scary, The reason I am saying wtf is Ranmaru doing trying to go against someone who claims Tracker in an OPEN SET-UP where NO counter-claims have come about yet. If Orbo were to flip town, Zen would need to be lynched for lying and I'd also be slapping the tracker upside the head for not CC'ing him and saving us from this dilemma but unless one of Kary/Orbo/Soup come in and CC we have no reason to dispute Zen.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gosh darn. I'm not going to be in the thread with Ranmaru being this freaking dense.

There is no logic in what he is doing and completely brain-dead in the pursuit of trying to deny the tracker BEFORE one has CC'd him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol

Yet you haven't voted Orbo yourself. Doesn't that mean you as well, are also waiting for CC's?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Alright well dam you're good son.
You win, I'm scum.
Vote: Zen

I wouldn't do this if I hadn't already mapped out all the possibilities. There is literally no way for us to win this. That coupled with the inactivity/slowness/replacements it makes more sense to just end this. Sorry J. The circumstances just aren't' in our favor. You guys are some powerful scum hunters. Told Badwolf at the beginning that I was afraid of you Ran. You are really good nowadays. I'm proud of you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Safer to take you out since you claimed scum. :3 Do tell about this epic death scene though.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm honestly not dodging anything. Come talk to me when you have scum-reads or any reads. Otherwise you can get HB'd outta here.
I don't have any. There. Your turn.

#HBC | ѕoup

Did zen just ****ing claim scum? Why the ****? What? What? What? What? What?

vote: zen

#HBC | ѕoup

This is really bad regardless of his alignment. I didn't think zen would pull this bull**** again. I'm severely disappointed in you, zen.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He's done this before? (As what alignment?)

Top Bottom