• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Who Mafia, Endgame! Town wins! The universe is doomed!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
That's really all I needed to hear.

You are right that being wrong is a part of the game but the way you put it out there made it seem that it was destined to doom you if you were wrong. Everything seems rather genuine in this. It just stung because the entire case you made I thought was great until it showed up wrong so of course I would look against it glaringly.

To be honest, my post really wasn't to pressure you although I voted because it appears your wagon is dead lol.

Unvote

Tell me this, why all the wanting to "committ seppuku" nonsense.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright J. I may be wrong on one of my scumreads.

But I'm feeling Zen.

Vote: Zen

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also whoever said mass-claim, the only thing that would bring out is that Doctor having to claim and at this point I believe it may actually help shed some light on the game if whomever the doctor was did claim.

Don't claim Doctor. Stay in the shadows. Stay alive.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm so ready to flip tables at this point. But must stay civilized.

Ranmaru, talk about why Zen>Orbo.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Because he's scummy.

Orbo isn't to me.

I did think of the 'soup + orbo' team yet... BOTH of them read to me as town...

both you and zen are scummier to me than soup and orbo.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Yo

QQ on your case Ran. it's mostly meta and you misunderstanding my play. like, i didn't respond to any part of kanty's case, I asked him about something else you did. whereas you never replied to kanty then he died in the night :rolleyes: anyways not important now

ZEN. level with me. are you the tracker? did you actually track Orbo? If we mislynch him I prolly can't save you.

ORBO. tell me why you decided to track Zen last Night. Then tell me why it is you like Ran's case on me. thankyou.

SCARY. remind me why you voted pawn. that's all.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok Kary just answer this

Why are you playing this way? Why are you so calm?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
J will you please let me scum hunt :mad: You're mucking up the interactions and stuff.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Because I have nothing to get mad about, Ran.
I got upset yesterDay ("I ****ing hate this game") because Zen and soup were pushing it in the wrong direction, but there's nothing to really make me mad.
And even if there was, how I feel about the game is basically irrelevant. What's important is reads, claims, stances, pushes.
People posting about things they like, things they think are dumb? waste of time.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah... but hmm. You didn't play this way in hard body. There you were a bro. You got mad at me for telling others to join along with me in voting. I did that here too but you didn't say anything about it.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Also

it looks as though we should be lynching between Zen/Orbo toDay, because of claims and whatnot.

The only reason that wouldn't net us a scum, either toDay or tomorrow, is in the event one of them is being a derpmobile and lying about their role as town. I want to feel that out a little before I commit.

As things stand, it's probablly not worth the doctor claiming unless they think that whoever they visited (and as such know is clear) is likely to get lynched.

but watch this space. I need to think about toNight's actions.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You see, you were just town there doing your own thing, going with the flow

but here, you seem to be very 'I'm pushing this game forward' and that's what gets me. It seems more like you did so to make your image better, than really just push the game further.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Yeah... but hmm. You didn't play this way in hard body. There you were a bro. You got mad at me for telling others to join along with me in voting. I did that here too but you didn't say anything about it.
I don't remember getting mad at you for asking people to join you in hardbody.

plus this game I only remember you asking people to join you twice, once yesterDay when you asked Zen to join you on kanty when you thought zen was scum (which i already said 'eww' to), and just now when you asked whoever to body me, which I ignored because obviously waggoning me is a waste of time.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Btw Kary, can you tell me what you think of my play recently and how it affects your read on me. Just wondering

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't remember getting mad at you for asking people to join you in hardbody.

plus this game I only remember you asking people to join you twice, once yesterDay when you asked Zen to join you on kanty when you thought zen was scum (which i already said 'eww' to), and just now when you asked whoever to body me, which I ignored because obviously waggoning me is a waste of time.

You did you were like

OMG STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO VOTE WITH YOU

exaggeration but it came off to me like that :bee:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also you reacted that way because I also asked you to join me

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
You see, you were just town there doing your own thing, going with the flow

but here, you seem to be very 'I'm pushing this game forward' and that's what gets me. It seems more like you did so to make your image better, than really just push the game further.
Ran it's really difficult to 'go with the flow' when NOTHING IS HAPPENING

Much as it is nice to have a good image in the game, I don't really care about that. What I care about is pushing people and developing reads which is exactly why I have been doing that. I could have not bothered pushing soup toDay and just sat on my accumulated towniness from D1 but instead I got stuck in to try and develop the game and my reads.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Am I wrong on your vote being on Soup for too long? Why did you give your reasoning at the time you did?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Btw Kary, can you tell me what you think of my play recently and how it affects your read on me. Just wondering
Unvote

and no.

because you might still be scum, giving you information about how well you're doing could help you. not only does it let you know how likely I am to turn on you, it also lets you know what sort of thing you need to keep doing.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Am I wrong on your vote being on Soup for too long? Why did you give your reasoning at the time you did?
I don't remember that part of your argument.

I voted soup initially to scare him. I then left my vote on soup even after I had got everything from it, to see where the waggon went.

If I was going to explain what I did (which I did because you kicked up a fuss), I would always have done it in the middle of the Day, after getting reactions from my push and vote, and before I started talking about who I really wanted to lynch that Day.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I voted soup initially to scare him. I then left my vote on soup even after I had got everything from it, to see where the waggon went.
Did you explain your results on that? (The underlined)

If I was going to explain what I did (which I did because you kicked up a fuss), I would always have done it in the middle of the Day, after getting reactions from my push and vote, and before I started talking about who I really wanted to lynch that Day.

Bolded, so you are saying you only did so because I voted you? Why do you admit to this?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Did you explain your results on that? (The underlined)
no, not really. I'd basically be talking about my read on J and what I think of him joining the waggon (because he's the only person who seemed to have a strong reaction).

Bolded, so you are saying you only did so because I voted you? Why do you admit to this?
I wouldn't bother explaining it if it wasn't an issue. Which it wasn't before, like when you said 'it's just Kary being Kary'. but now apparently it is, so i'm explaining why it wasn't scummy.

which reminds me, it's still suspicious that you changed your mind from 'just kary being kary' to 'karyscum'

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I mean look at it like this.

Here I am pushing Kary out of the WAZOO. Like gorf DAYUM I wanted Kary dead.

It would have been a better play for Orbo as scum to just avoid CC'ing and join me on my Kary Conquest.

Yet he didn't. He felt the need to CC. Now Orbo is out in the open, in the Zen vs Orbo one or scum kinda thing.

I don't think Orbo is scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
which reminds me, it's still suspicious that you changed your mind from 'just kary being kary' to 'karyscum'

No it isn't. I realized the bigger picture because more time has gone by, and you have done more for me to notice.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm probably wrong on J.

I think it's likelly Zen and Kary are scum.

I can't avoid these feels.

I can't betray my town bros.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
but the way you put it out there made it seem that it was destined to doom you if you were wrong.

Look at what you said

you have enough reason to be on Zen RIGHT HERE

you are just unsure

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also remember that zen claimed scum

Do you think he was just faking it for funzies?

He didn't even EXPLAIN why he did that

he just voted orbo saying THANK GOD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
J, why do you believe Zen?

and don't say "because town zen would do this" whose to say he wouldn't do this as scum?

J remember when all the logic POINTS away from your gut, but you still found a person scummy and you pushed it (Jdietz from Celeb rehad mafia)? Why don't I see that from you here now? Are you sure you aren't giving Zen a bit too much trust here?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Scary what's taking you long to post? :confused: It's not like what I said is generated as walls that you can't climb.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think he claimed scum for real but isn't explaining anything because he's trying to win the game back after giving it to me

that's why I think the THANK GOD is off.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Him acting as if he was destined to be doomed if he was wrong, means he was LYING because he was destined to be doomed.

Top Bottom