• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DotA 2: 6.83 patch, The International 5 on the way!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
forgot that word was a censorable wordddddddddd :(((

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
is there some kind of release schedule for the heroes?
Sadly there isn't. :( but if you follow Cybortmatt's blog he keeps track of everything(and i mean everything.) that comes out in each patch. (partial heroes, skins, etc...)

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Somehow got stuck ringing for my friends team in the gosu qualifier, there goes my saturday. Kind of hope we just lose so Im done.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
That's what he means and yes, you just need to turn legacy keys on.

Dota 2 test is the test client where changes go before going live now.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Yes, which is why the thread was titled, "Beta in your beta so you can beta while you beta" 2 or 3 weeks ago when they announced it.

It''s more so laying out long term plans so new patches can always go to test server first, no reason to really not start doing that now other than it being beta and old content.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yes, which is why the thread was titled, "Beta in your beta so you can beta while you beta" 2 or 3 weeks ago when they announced it.

It''s more so laying out long term plans so new patches can always go to test server first, no reason to really not start doing that now other than it being beta and old content.
The reasoning is for the internation they are wanting a stable build so they don't have any weird bugs in the middle of it. Also, a lot more tournaments are showing and they don't want bugs. At all.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Not yet, although currently everyone that has posted their steam ID I've tossed onto the front page so you can find those on swf that have it. Already tossed you up there in fact.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Getting ready for a lan event and just practicing with one of my old favorite heroes.

Tiny.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Haha nice Miharu, can't recognize a few items, what's your usual Tiny builds? He's on of my faves too.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I don't think there's much more satisfying than baiting an enemy naix to infest one of your creeps as chen, and then porting it to your well before he can pop out.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I don't think there's much more satisfying than baiting an enemy naix to infest one of your creeps as chen, and then porting it to your well before he can pop out.
love itttttt
Haha nice Sinz, can't recognize a few items, what's your usual Tiny builds? He's on of my faves too.
I like going mid and doing a bottle rush. I start three branches and a set of tangos. Get my bottle and try to kill mid or gank as soon as possible. After that i go for boots then blink dagger. After blink depending on if I feel i need more damage or more sustainability I go for treads(more damage. The extra attack speed is huge) or mana boots(sustainability. Also great for farming). If I do go mana boots I sell them later on for treads.

After that I go for ult stick. I love that tree. Holy **** it makes Tiny into an amazing pusher. You can 5 shot racks with ac and this. Which leads to the next item. Assault cuirass. Since most of your damage late game will be physical(and you hit like a truck.) and you have extremely poor attack speed, the item to help out the most is AC.

Then depending on line up if the game isn't already over(it should be over after ult stick. If you get assault shiz is nice.) BKB or Mjolnir.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I can play in about 6 or 7 hours from the time of this post.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Lol sorry sinz, dunno why I put the wrong name XD
Thanks for the info, I generally do the same thing, although majority of the time mana boots and AC before Ult stick.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Lol sorry sinz, dunno why I put the wrong name XD
Thanks for the info, I generally do the same thing, although majority of the time mana boots and AC before Ult stick.
I think that AC is probably the better choice. but I just want the stick so much. That tree looks ****ing hilarious on a lvl 2 ult tiny.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I couldn't play lately because my desktop's power supply blew up. I'm craving dota.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
thats amazing. im going to talk to tobi and see what i can do to make those :x

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I'd guess it was the female with him that made them, she also has all those sculpture vids up on joindota.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I would so buy Dota 2 heroclix or miniature figures if they were available.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Combat log is now functional in Test client

But possibly the best news of all, a new server region of Brazil was found to be a work in progress.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Combat log is now functional in Test client

But possibly the best news of all, a new server region of Brazil was found to be a work in progress.
its the greatest news of all time.

viva la brazil

Top Bottom