• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DotA 2: 6.83 patch, The International 5 on the way!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
now on a winning streak for invoker. oh man hes amazing.

and im not sure. but i believe there is none.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I think there is, considering Windrunner's Ultimate causes her to go to "Max Attack Speed"

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
True. I blanked on that pretty badly. I started thinking HoN where there isn't a cap ;x not sure about d2.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Damn it. Thats not one of the ones that they are looking at :((((((

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Now I feel bad because I probably could have left a constructive comment and given the key to someone here. But I was too lazy.

Also if you want to be on the list on the first page don't forget to post your formatted ID linking to your steam home page.

Splice

Smash Hero
I swear that Ancient Apparitions Ulti is better in this game than in DotA 1.

Don't have a beta key but like 8 of my friends do so I sneak in a game or two everytime I'm at one of their houses. It seems like not may people have a beta key on SWF? theres only 3 listed in the OP :C

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Dang, I prob. should have watched the actual games, but I didn't have time to watch all the games... I just scrolled through some replays and left w/e... Oh well atleast my friend is letting me play on his account.

Add cc1813 if you every wanna play with me. Don't add this steam ID to OP, because it isn't mine.

:phone:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
playing against iggy right now o:

being forced to ward and deward and by gems. not fun when you have an enigma who already has his core

silencer so gay. can't ult near him or his passive cancels my ulti. :(

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Pretty unfortunate being forced to shoulder all the ward/smoke/dust burden as SK with an Enigma that could easily have chipped in at any time past 10 minutes or so. You were never able to blink and between me and silencer we ended up cancelling every single one of your ults.

At least you didn't get reamed as hard as I did early.

DJRome

Smash Hero
so, now I'm actively looking for a beta key if anyone knows where to grab one. my friends got some in their email, but i haven't yet T_T

fkacyan

Smash Hero
so, now I'm actively looking for a beta key if anyone knows where to grab one. my friends got some in their email, but i haven't yet T_T
If they got emailed keys, they should have two passes to give to people, each.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yeah.

Also, for everyone on my steam list. I've recently become obsessed with Avril Lavigne.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So after playing skyrim for a bit. I started saying fus ro dah each time i beast master ult. :x

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Never really been a hater of russians. But god damn it tonight sucked.
1st game. 0-19 lich at 15 minutes. second game a jungling crystal maiden. what the **** am i supposed to do

Top Bottom