• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doom presents: Doom's Belated Birthday Sex, ft. Wendy! May 15th, 2010 West Milford NJ

ANTi_

Smash Hero
The way ADHD played against me @ Asylum, i would think no MK would beat him for a while.

But i guess Shadow too goodz.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I think somebody probably planted it there when they heard they were going to get searched. :/

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
1: vVv Shadow ($159.50) - you are a good sport for wearing the pic of atomsk on your back. (even though you had no idea)
2: ADHD ($72.50) - I took 2 stocks off of you with ganon on FD with your diddy. I am a monster.
3: Andrew Ryan (vVv Atomsk) ($43.50) - it was fun wrestling you. =]
4: ksizzle ($14.50) - kuja destroyed terra.
5: Zucco - you are just the most adorable little man
5: Bizkit - nice to see you bro. and it is always nice to see the new england snakes play.
7: Nairo - PIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7: Inui - you arent better than then nairo....sorry. but besides that. eye <3 u
9: Bloodcross - it was wierd not playing you in tournament
9: Jbandrew - you are a great guy for supporting your friend in his time of need
9: Will - so good to see you again and you are just an awesome dude.
9: NAKAT - money match me
13: Rizakor - i like your brawl - marth. =]
13: RJ - your smile brings water to dry deserts
13: Doom - nice job fire pants
13: Gunblade - the one character you pride yourself in fighting against, you lose to.
17: Kaila - CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!
17: Bajisci - fun friendlies. my marth wants to tipper you
17: P_wii - racist azz n igga!!!
17: JG Wentworth - avacado head
17: KirinBlaze - you are amazing. we had mad fun games of my ganon vs your link.
17: Y-Cry - good job against me in tourny. keep pacticing bro.
17: Jilla - my boy James!!!!
17: Delta-cod - im sorry for wolf.......
25: Big M (forfeit, had to leave) - you left to go play madden
25: Shippo - get your wrestling skillz up
25: Zao - you owe me 3 dollars
25: AfroChimp - more like permchimp or kat williams chimp
25: Remix - everytime I look at you I see my woman
25: x13mako - HI!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to Pierce, thanks for the help.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I think somebody probably planted it there when they heard they were going to get searched. :/
It was definitely a family conspiracy plot to gain valuable items, but your mom felt guilty so she made you attempt to frame someone else so she could give it back in the end. I see you.

And I know that girl of yours jacked my water bottle.

Zucco

Smash Master
1: Shadow ($159.50) - I didnt actually watch you play, but im guessing you did what you told you were going to do against everyone lol. Good **** taking first and beating everyone. Glad I wasnt one of the beaten this time.

2: ADHD ($72.50) -STOP TOUCHING MY NOSE!

3: Andrew Ryan (Atomsk) ($43.50) - I love you man. Glad I got to see you again. I really wanted you to beat adhd but hes a jerk so it cant be helped. Cant wait till we team at PSI.

4: ksizzle ($14.50) How long has it been since we've seen each other? Pound 4? Feels like forever. Really glad you came to this, despite having to lose to you in everything. Nostalgic feeling when I think about it, since last year at my first tournament you were the first to beat me. I love you!

5: Zucco -last tournament? :laugh:

5: Bizkit -Rapin me in friendlies, too good. Nice job getting 5th today. Legit Snake is legit.

7: Nairo - Really close tournament set. I was getting nervous alot, but I managed to relax and figure some things out. Glad I finally got to play you, and I hope theres no hard feelings about anything.

7: Inui - rapin teams until we got to ksizzle/cable was too good. If we ever team again we should try more lucario/pit. Its really good if played correctly.

9: Bloodcross- wish we got to play again. Nice seeing you here, even if we didnt really talk lol.

9: Jbandrew - Nice to finally meet you. ****** me with Luigi back in the day

9: Will -next time, we shall MM!(or at least play) I was really tired when you came up to me asking lol.

9: NAKAT-fox ghey. ggs though. Not bad sir.

13: RJ-pikachu is bad. stick to Lucario! Glad you came with everyone though. It made the tournament more enjoyable.

13: Doom -I did good today, which meant you had to do bad. Thats just how the cycle works im afraid. Regardless of placing though, good **** at running this tournament. Really ****ing fun if I do say so.

13: Gunblade -you're just the best person ever, keep it up.

17: Kaila - sandwiches are good.

17: Bajisci SSF4 all day.

17: P_wii- you mad racist son.

17: JG Wentworth hook me up with some wheely shoes next tournaments please.

17: KirinBlaze - stop being so good with bad characters!

17: Delta-cod-Cant believe you had to go before brawl-. I didnt enter because I figured I had no chance!

25: Shippo - My mom was so happy when I told her I got high honor roll!

25: Zao - sorry we only got to play 1 friendly, ill try to help you out more next time.

25: AfroChimp-MM in SSF4 SON!

Pierce- you should enter tournaments.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Shoutouts to Blackanese for sleeping facedown on the couch that a million random @sses sat on throughout the day.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
This is Inui. I'm gonna leave some shoutouts.

Izumi: GJ in both doubles events. Shoulda done singles.
Zucco: It was fun teaming with you. We have enormous potential as a team.
dmbrandon: Enter singles some more to get more serious experience in. It will help you in teams. Also, try to be less risky.
Shadow: Up until I lost, I was having a lot of fun in our set. I hope you recognize me as a big tournament threat again, since you've been my goal to beat ever since I started playing seriously.
ADHD: So cute!
Atomsk: It sucks that you didn't get top three in teams. I wanted you to beat ADHD and be 1st in NJ finally, but oh well. You keep getting closer to it. Just do it this season.
Bizkit: SNAAAAAAAKE! :(
Will: Cool dude, good DK, GJ beating Doom in horribly disadvantaged situations.
Kaila: Very fun hanging out with you for two days.
AfroChimp: Man, you got a lot better. Good job.
Blackanese: Still the funniest Smasher imo.
NAKAT: Same as AfroChimp.
Shippo: Lol, Ness.
Pierce: Enter stuff.
Nairo: lol @ you ****** Brawl-
Bajisci: Play ROB.
Doom: Fun tournament, but you need to be more on top of things as a host so they don't take too long.
JG: YO IT'S YA BOY JG WENTWORTH
Gunblade: GJ ****** Diem IRL.
KirinBlaze: Fun matches in low tiers. We were going even. I want to face you in low tier singles.
DeltaGOD: YOSHI IS DOODOO
Jilla: GJ beating Doom, Internet.
ksizzle: GJ ****** me in teams. You almost had ADHD this time.
Cable: GJ ****** me even harder in teams. Enter singles.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
bigM lost to kaila
Quoted for truth. :D

Tyrell, I'm ****ing old. Srsbiz. Shh with that actually the truth stuff!
All that matters, I DIDN'T GET LAST PLACE THIS WEEKEND! *dances*

1: vVv Shadow ($159.50) - Play play play play, we need to do it.
2: ADHD ($72.50) - Most I've ever seen you speak. :D
3: Andrew Ryan (vVv Atomsk) ($43.50) - Nubcake. WHY YOU STARING!?
4: ksizzle ($14.50) - *wavewavewavewavewave* Terra.
5: Zucco - Sammichsammichsammich. You almost molested me in that pile.
5: Bizkit - Good game! :D It was fun! Inui is afeared of you imo.
7: Nairo - Piiiiiiiiika! Still counts, even if it was minus.
7: Inui - Yo' kid. Your pasta, it is delicious. I see beaches in your future.
9: Bloodcross - Good game, I had no chance. -.- <3
9: Jbandrew - I'm not sure who you are, but I think I met you. >.>
9: Will - Wiiiiiiiiiiiiill! <333 Thanks for the ride, and watch out for crazy *****es.
9: NAKAT - CAPS LOCK! Your shirt provided lulz.
13: Rizakor - I don't recognize the tag. >.<
13: RJ - hihihihihihi
13: Doom - Shota.
13: Gunblade - CANDY! You should give ME some next time. xP
17: Kaila
17: Bajisci - That zombie game was whack. Stupid touch controls. *kicks* Get a better screenname. xP
17: P_wii - I can't put a name to this face, but you added me on AiB. :)
17: JG Wentworth - *steals hat*
17: KirinBlaze - Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Top five favourite Irish people. xD
17: Y-Cry - Why cry man? Get a real mohawk. xP
17: Jilla - hihihihihihi
17: Delta-cod - Yoooshi! I'm so jealous. Srsbiz. Gimmie yo' skills.
25: Big M (forfeit, had to leave) - I don't know you, but I love you for making me not be in last. <3
25: Shippo - Not once did you ask me to show me your pokemans. I am agast.
25: Zao - rawr?
25: AfroChimp - Great tag. :D
25: Remix - I think I met you. Not sure. o.o
25: x13mako - You're quiet, kid.

Pierce - Columbus! :) I only saw you for a good five minutes, you're so crafty.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiika - Best girl I've met a tourney yet. *cuddles* Come visit. Make your mother believe I'm not imaginary! Gogogogogo! Tell Rikki I'ma steal his girlfriend. /pedo moment
Hotdog - Richard, I don't remember your tag. >.> <3
Diem - You're the best. No homo.
Izumi - I'm going to buy you your own Slowbro shirt. Baby blue or powder pink? :)
Blacka - It was nice finally actually speaking with you at a tourney!

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Also, whomever stole/took/confiscated-because-I'm-awful my silver controller. Give it back plox. *cries*

Shouting

Gunblade: I owe you $3. Fun playing with you

Izumi: HAHAHAHAHAHA Shippo

Shippo: Run into my FSmash more -_-

Zucco: I actually learned a lot from playing you that one match, but I do want to learn more so I can stop getting beat so badly. Please don't quit ;-;

Shadow: 3 stock, then a JV 3? ;-;

Ether: I don't care what you say, at a glance you look like NEO. Good playing you in SF though, I'll get better at stick so I can stop accidently inputting Cannon Spikes on a pad >_____>

The player who I teamed with in friendlies against Izumi and Shippo: We should've teamed for real, man. Those combos were too good, and you're an intelligent team player.

Bloodcross: That ragequit vs Nairo made me so sad, you know you could've brought it back with some patience and safety. You're better than that, man.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Singles:
1: vVv Shadow - Repping the vVv still I see.
2: ADHD - Natu!
3: Andrew Ryan (vVv Atomsk) - Fun doubles set ^_^
4: ksizzle - Nice meeting ya briefly
5: Zucco - Yeah, you were the one person I wanted to face in tourney again ;) Don't quit bro.
5: Bizkit - We're a good stationary team Kevin.
7: Nairo - GGs, overall you ***** me though.
7: Inui - GGs to you as well, I thought I had you this time... so I could beat Shadow :(
9: NAKAT - Yeah my bad on forgetting to friendly your Fox :(
13: Rizakor - GGs to you too... and I just realized that I only played MK's that day haha.
13: Doom - Fun tournament and good job hosting. Ended at midnight and didn't leave till 2 though *sob
13: Gunblade - I knew we weren't going to play ;) Always good seeing you bro
17: Kaila - hehe funfun
17: P_wii - GGs... lol
17: JG Wentworth - OMG I WAS TOO TIRED TO BE NEAR TOURNEY FIXX CAM. WOULD HAVE BEEN EMBARRASSINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
17: Delta-cod - Wanted to play your Yoshi but I'm too dumb to think :o
25: Big M (forfeit, had to leave) - Good doubles set.... lol
25: Shippo - Did you ever get your plushie back? DERP
25: Zao - ... no I wouldn't have trust me.

dmbrandon: Brawl- really is cute haha.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Gunblade, chill yo. It's Brawl, I main a bad character, and you used a **** MU. I'm really not angry about it, don't kick yourself for it. :laugh:

All TOs should host Brawl- as a side event if time permits. I will advertise this until this dream becomes reality.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Brawl- looks hilarious.

I like low tiers a lot more, though. I want to fight Kirin in low tier winners finals and grand finals and have it go to last hit every game!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Fun tournament was really fun. I met alot of good people like Zucco and Bizkit and got inspired into picking up Snake as a main (Bizkit <3)... Next time I hope to be back U-tiltin and campin some nuggas :)

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Shoutouts to Blackanese for sleeping facedown on the couch that a million random @sses sat on throughout the day.
Thats how I likem son

anyways fun tourny. Fun seeing/talking to everyone like always

Also Doom I left my controller at your house lol. I'll just try to remind you to bring it, if its not too much trouble at the next tourny were both going to.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: vVv Shadow - Good stuff winning, nice seeing you again.
2: ADHD - I keep forgetting to MM you.
3: Andrew Ryan (vVv Atomsk) - Ggs, you're too good at that matchup.
4: ksizzle - I did better than I expected, was fun though.
5: Zucco - Nice epic set with Nairo. On another note, if you fix your bad habits, you'll be an even better Lucario.
7: Inui - It was kind of funny that we did end up having to play. You really need to work on the matchup, it's not impossible, but going 3 different characters in one set doesn't help you.
9: Bloodcross - Good stuff, and thx for teams. We did pretty well despite the fact that we have almost no synergy lulz.
9: Jbandrew - Had a lot of fun playing you, you're pretty chill. Good luck if you pick up Snake, it's tricky at first.
9: Will - Sorry for playing so super gay against you, but I felt it was the only safe way to win against you. I think you're the only person I've ever camped against like that.
9: NAKAT - Ggs in doubles
13: Rizakor - Ggs in doubles
13: Doom - Great tourney, you should just not care how you do at tourneys you run, it's hard to play well with little to no warmup
13: Gunblade - Nice seeing you as usual, we'll have to get in those double Snake friendlies next time.
17: Kaila - Ggs lmao, Pictochat was fun.
17: JG Wentworth - Nice seeing you as usual, sorry that I can't change the DNA date.
17: Jilla - Fun friendlies
17: Delta-cod - Lmao, well the thing about our MM is we both assumed we can beat each other, so whoever loses will feel like an idiot, so it's no big deal if we don't MM I'm fine with friendlies next time, don't be afraid to ask.
Pierce - You're fun and helpful to play against.

RixxyRikaa

Smash Rookie
13: Rizakor - I don't recognize the tag. >.<
17: Bajisci - That zombie game was whack. Stupid touch controls. *kicks* Get a better screenname. xP
17: P_wii - I can't put a name to this face, but you added me on AiB. :)
25: AfroChimp - Great tag. :D

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiika - Best girl I've met a tourney yet. *cuddles* Come visit. Make your mother believe I'm not imaginary! Gogogogogo! Tell Rikki I'ma steal his girlfriend. /pedo moment
rizakor = ricky
afrochimp = hotdawg
p_wii = curly haired mexican kiddo
bajisci = lame
myself = <3 youu, i promise we'll see each other soonsoonsoon xD oh. and you're definitely the BEST low tier doubles partner EVER

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Kaila: nice seeing you again! omg youre really gonna buy me one =o I want pink if you do =D
Erika: welcome to smashboards! lol
Will: good stuff. sorry bout the loss with diem and shadow. too many MKs. I cant protect you enough without getting in the way too I guess. Ill work on that. fun matches otherwise
Inui: get off my account lol.
Kirin and Delta: ur teamowrk is doodoo but you guys are really good. ggs <3
Baji: >=3
PD: more random ditto mms 'kay?
Afrochimp: WOMAN!
Nakat: nice. reppin STPL in Brawl-
Bizkit: u almost got to last stock vs Kaila. its ok. Big M lost lol. jk
Doom: fun stuff! cant wait for next one =D
Shippo: dont be Falcon in teams if Im random. lol
other people: o hai!

Zucco

Smash Master
SSF4 Shoutouts:

Dmbrandon- probably the best player I played all weekend. Crazy Ibuki.
Ninjaedd- sexy Juri, you should stick with her since shes mad good. we need to play more.
Ether - both your normal games with Cody and Chun are really strong, but I feel like you dont use specials enough when you can.
Baji - mah dood with the Ryu. fun games.
Shippo- High Honor roll baby!
Atomsk- Hakan is weird to fight. learned some things after playing you. SERIOUSLY?! <3
Ksizzle and Cable- DIDNT PLAY ME IN SSF4 KSLHKALS:SJKIPYWUIABNSJALKSDH

Zucco

Smash Master
I always act like that on the boards. I didnt get defensive or "flip". I just post like that.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
SSF4 Shoutouts:

Dmbrandon- probably the best player I played all weekend. Crazy Ibuki.
Ninjaedd- sexy Juri, you should stick with her since shes mad good. we need to play more.
Ether - both your normal games with Cody and Chun are really strong, but I feel like you dont use specials enough when you can.
Baji - mah dood with the Ryu. fun games.
Shippo- High Honor roll baby!
Atomsk- Hakan is weird to fight. learned some things after playing you. SERIOUSLY?! <3
Ksizzle and Cable- DIDNT PLAY ME IN SSF4 KSLHKALS:SJKIPYWUIABNSJALKSDH
I researched the proper way to perform mash moves and exactly how many frames it takes to charge a move.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Cable is mad broken for killing peepz at 70% for no apparent logical reason at all v_v

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
man why didn't you guys come to pa..
would've been so fun
good **** doom so many events ran..
ksizzle & cable nice stuff

Top Bottom