• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Stop Billievin' Sat. 6/6 -- Chu-dat confirmed -- update: check last post

Jon?

Smash Champion
I may need a teammate for this if Keith decides to team with Shady.

I can play either Kirby or Falco in teams, your pick!

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I could use some practice and I don't go to work until 5:00, anyone wanna come over?

@jon: I may need a teammate... I'll get back at you.

Jon?

Smash Champion
@DarkHart: I think you were the player who accepted my $1MM with your MK. We can play the match out at Billfest? lol

Anyone else who wants to play me with their MK for a $1MM please ask me! I enjoy playing against MKs.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
@DarkHart: I think you were the player who accepted my $1MM with your MK. We can play the match out at Billfest? lol

Anyone else who wants to play me with their MK for a $1MM please ask me! I enjoy playing against MKs.
Do I count =P I think I've been winning most of our matches recently

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero

will see if herb 2 changes ur mind.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Anyone who plays MK I'm willing to play for a dollar (big money!).

@Omni: I think you've only beaten me once with your MK so far. Snake is a different story, he's a ***** to play.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace

@Omni: I think you've only beaten me once with your MK so far. Snake is a different story, he's a ***** to play.
Ah yeah, I'll never do that again, I'mma bring a character with a reflector. xD

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord

Riiiight jon. Im definitely MMing you now, we should use my stage list though, otherwise RC and Norfair are fair game.

Dublio

Smash Ace
I'll gladly pay Bill rent to let me crash at his place. He deserves it for being such a bro. He helped me get to his house in the middle of the night twice with his blinking lights. That way I would stop getting lost so easily like a numbnut and all.

Jon?

Smash Champion
So far I got:
-Omni
-Zero

anyone else for a MK vs Falco $1MM? lol

btw, no planking!

Jon?

Smash Champion
LOL, Nice vid Ace

so far:
-Omni
-Zero
-Stingers
-Ace?

anyone else for a MK vs Falco $1MM?

Smith

Smash Ace
If I have spare money, I'll 1 dollar money match you jon.

My metaknight sucks, so I'll just hand you the dollar in advance and pretend I'm Toon Link as I play.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Smith, we can proceed with a $1MM with your Toon Link. I don't know the match up vs Toon Link at all so you may have the advantage on me.

List so far:
-Omni
-Zero
-Stingers
-Ace?
-Smith

I want to get as many vs MK MM I can get!

Jon?

Smash Champion
Lol, sure thing! I don't really know how to play MK but Ace's video said to press b and c-stick in the air a lot.

Top Bottom