• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Stop Billievin' Sat. 6/6 -- Chu-dat confirmed -- update: check last post

Jon?

Smash Champion
hayl naw, i would totally go for some Episode 1: Podracer tournaments though.

that game takes crazy skill.
Good old days. I would rage so much over that game cause races take like 2-3 mins per lab and **** Sebulba kept stealing my thunder.

Foxy

Smash Master
And because that goddarn sky level where you were screwed if you fell off the highest path... oh lawd... that was insane.

And Neva Kee with his awesome pod shape.

Wow, best racer ever.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I am stoked about this tourney.

Bill, do you have n64 controllers that are in good shape? If not I will bring some.

and yes my offer is still good to give 5$ to anyone who beats me in melee ganon dittos.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'll take the Ganon ditto challenge AND the Ganon Challenge

(Protip: Ganon Challenge is Fox vs Ganon on Brinstar while PP is the Fox)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Opinions. Now if you know how to snake in GX, it becomes a broken game. But that's extremely difficult to master. Anyone who says otherwise is merely talking and hasn't tried to do it himself. Either way, I also agree GX is a far better racer. Best futuristic racer to come out last generation, IMO.

Anyway - Hey Karn, can you do something for me? I don't know the way to Bills, and I'm really REALLY bad with new areas. I know how to make it to your dad's house, so I was wondering, if I come Friday (probably evening, based on when I get off), would you come by there to pick me up? :3 Please?

Jon?

Smash Champion
Zio, where will you be coming from? Depending on where you live, I can see if certain people can hook you up with a ride.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rocky Mount, my friend. I have no problem driving to Raleigh, I just have phobia of driving in new areas. Since I have driven to Karn's Dad's house via direction of Pac's girlfriend, I know how to get there. I just need to be picked up from there, and be driven back after the event. :bee:

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I may have to work this day, in which case Alex would just run it. It's just as well, I am little pissed about the ridiculous amount of disrespect being hurled at me lately. It's starting to get frustrating because it's getting to the point where it is becoming hurtful and everyone just seems to find it hilarious.

Dublio

Smash Ace

Anyway - Hey Karn, can you do something for me? I don't know the way to Bills, and I'm really REALLY bad with new areas. I know how to make it to your dad's house, so I was wondering, if I come Friday (probably evening, based on when I get off), would you come by there to pick me up? :3 Please?

I know the feeling. I have a habit of getting lost in new areas. I've been to 7 different tournys and got lost EVERY single time. Heck, it took me 6 hours to get to Bill's house the first time and it was 3 hours away. When I went the 2nd time, I felt so stupid cause its easy to get to his house. (I still got lost in Chapel Hill and thus wandered around for the house for another 30 minutes.) It's true, just ask Phoot. x.x

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I may have to work this day, in which case Alex would just run it. It's just as well, I am little pissed about the ridiculous amount of disrespect being hurled at me lately. It's starting to get frustrating because it's getting to the point where it is becoming hurtful and everyone just seems to find it hilarious.
I'm willing to help with brawl, and Foxy would probably be able to help with Melee if this is the case.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
are you talking about gauvin? just ignore him
It's more than gauvin. I don't rig brackets, I'm actually just skilled at this game and to go around claiming that I rig brackets and the PR's, is ill-informed and offensive. I understand the concept of a joke but its a bit much at this point.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Rigged Bracket and Rigged PRs are seriously just jokes. You just have to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes <.<

Jon?

Smash Champion
I don't think Gauvn or anyone else should be making rude comments about other players. We're suppose to be a big happy brawling family. I suggest we come to some kind of truce. Starting with Gauvn to stop "trolling" other players and to keep unnecessary comments to yourself.

No offense Gauvn, but the way you treat other people is what brought so much hate towards yourself. I don't mind it myself due to the fact I play WoW and there are lots of ***s and douches that play that game.

lord karn

Smash Master
Rocky Mount, my friend. I have no problem driving to Raleigh, I just have phobia of driving in new areas. Since I have driven to Karn's Dad's house via direction of Pac's girlfriend, I know how to get there. I just need to be picked up from there, and be driven back after the event. :bee:
That would probably work if I'm in Raleigh, but I'll probably be in Chapel Hill the night before.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That would probably work if I'm in Raleigh, but I'll probably be in Chapel Hill the night before.
Well then, I'll try to get ahold of you some time friday. I'll get your number from L0zR, then.

Top Bottom