• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Stop Billievin' Sat. 6/6 -- Chu-dat confirmed -- update: check last post

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
A milestone post, Fiz, is one made for making it to a certain post count (usually a multiple of 1000). These posts are typically shout out posts, but Stongers posted a nice pic for his last post (which I greatly appreciated XD).
lol, what do they call this again? when someone asks a question that they already know the answer to just to make somebody officially answer it for lulz.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
whats a milestone post?
You did one for 2000 Stongers, don't lie. It was good too.

A milestone post, Fiz, is one made for making it to a certain post count (usually a multiple of 1000). These posts are typically shout out posts, but Stongers posted a nice pic for his last post (which I greatly appreciated XD).
lol, what do they call this again? when someone asks a question that they already know the answer to just to make somebody officially answer it for lulz.
I call it your mom.

'Cause I do it all the time.
The term applied to that scenario is trolling good sir. PP just got trolled. and ph00t just counter trolled. I just got trolled because I'm answering the question, mainly to point out that PP got trolled though. :laugh:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i was seriously about to answer his question then i realized he was just being stupid

then good old pp came in

then ph00t (who is henceforth known as "the guy stuck in zero's shadow") and i laughed my *** off

good **** fiz

Top Bottom