• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink ~After Story~ 2 Results! MK Banned!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Kain- Always holding down the fort. The rest of us are incompetent, especially Arty.

vVv Cheese- Nice meeting you. Can't wait for you to move out here you will be a nice addition to what I believe is a very condensed skill area of the MW. You troll me again though and I kill you.

Legan- Lemme teach you Melee Falcon and you teach me Brawl then we can just play all the same characters. It would be cute.

RRR- You have no idea how much I hate Kirby/Jigglypuff as characters in both Melee and Brawl lmao. Fun matches and I hope you enjoy my **** talk/jokes during our sets. :)

Sago- LITERALLY closest you have ever gotten to beating me in Melee that I can remember. Crazy scary matches. After I went turbo mode in game 2 and got some momentum going I thought it was gonna be easy, but you kept up and brought it down to the wire. Keep at it.

Rat- You are way too powerful man. Set 3 you just had me so downloaded and I couldn't punish a lot of the things you got away with all day against me. I am gonna come back and get you next time though, so watch out.

Ook- Dat *** :zerosuitsamus:

DLA- We need to work out some things in teams if we are ever gonna do it again. D smash lock to warlock punch made my day though.

Zwarm/Norm- Thank you so much for the help and I can't do it without you guys. 5-6 events at every one of these is way too much for one man.

Teh_DC- You are ridiculously good for this being your first tournament. Playing in person is completely different, and I hope you had enough fun to come out to more of these. You have so much potential in melee and brawl. Hope to see you again.

To everyone else, fun stuff and I hope to see you at the next one.

Ultra_(MQJ3)

Smash Cadet
NNID
WALI78
3DS FC
3368-2165-5005
Well, this tournament was practically my debut to many people. I just joined smashboards a few weeks ago AND this was the first in-person tournament I've ever been to. I didn't really didn't know what to expect, but everybody that I met there turned out to be great. This was a real good experience for me.

I'm gonna go ahead and do shoutouts or whatever ya wanna call 'em now. If I miss or forget people, my most sincere apologies:

1.) Kain: i didn't get to personally meet you, but i did see you play. Great player for sure and congratulations on the win. Maybe you can teach some tricks to my Wolf sometime if you don't mind.
2.) Cheese: Didn't really get a chance to meet you either except for when you booted us off a set up for a tournament match. (We were playing an FFA with alotta Falcon Punches. (Don't judge me based on that. Lol) Congrats on 2nd, man. Well done.
3.) Arty: Didn't meet you either. :( I've heard you're great though.
5.) YoshQ: Played you in my pool. If i remember correctly, a Marth spike sealed my fate quickly in game 1 and my Luigi halfway kept up with your Falco in game two. Good games. Nice meeting you.
5.) Legan: You had a great ZSS against me. They were some fun games, especially game two. I kept that match somewhat interesting w/ Yoshi at FD, but it wasn't enough. You're good, my friend.
7.)Meneil: Didn't meet you, but saw glimpses of your Ike. It was scurry. Lol
7.) RRR: Didn't meet you in person, but your name rings a bell. Maybe AiB or somethin.
9.) Sago: Didn't meet ya. :(
9.) DLA: Well, after over a year, I finally got to meet you in-person. I have you to thank for informing me of this tournament and for a lot of advice over the time I've known you. As for our set in the pools, I was surprised to keep up with you so well (unless you took it easy). You're great and always have been. Good games.
9.) Akashi: Didn't meet ya. :(
9.) Oro: I believe we met, but just for a bit. I think I may have faced you in doubles. If I'm right, then you had a good ZSS. (sorry if I'm mistaken)
13.) teh dc: same as him. V
13.) Xiivi: Another one I didn't meet, dang it! :(
13.) EagleEye: Got to know you well in friendlies and pools. It was real fun to play you and we had some good laughs. Great ness, just watch out for those flukes you were talkin about. Look forward to seein you again.
13.) Ook: Didn't meet you but saw your DK. Good stuff.
17.) King: I don't think we met, but I could be mistaken.
17.) Hype: I believe I talked to you for a little bit. I think you were that Fox. It was nice meeting you, man.
21.) Norm: I'm not sure if we met, to be honest. (sorry. havin trouble rememberin names)
21.) Zwarm: Thanks for hosting, although I don't think I really got a major chance to talk with you.
21&25.) Savy and Kasr: I don't remember running into you guys. :(

Sorry if I have mistaken some people or just forgot who was who. It was my first time coming out to one of these, butI hope to get to know you all better. I had a good time and hope everyone else did. :oneeye:

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Continuation post from other thread,

I can agree, Kappy's jacket is a SWAG-JACKET type of swacket. I still say that sweatshirt-jackets are also Swackets, but in a different sense.

@Excel, YAY!!!! Wanna try and train for an ICs/Ness team for dubs? xD I wanna try and make everyone just super-lol. Ness can literally be an undying stock-tank if the team synergy is correct. Trust me, I'll explain it later when we practice together. It'll be the most hilarious team ever. xD

EDIT: @Chibo, inorite?!?!?

D

Deleted member

Xiivi's random too good.

Xiivi's going to Apex, so he probably went for the experience...

...but really, he probably went just because Justin was there...shoutouts to boyfriends.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
...but really, he probably went just because Justin was there...shoutouts to boyfriends.
:awesome:

yeah smash was more of an excuse to visit him :p

but it was still fun going to a tournament for the first time in forever and meeting some fun people as well :p

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
******************** HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF XIIVI UNTIL THIS TOURNAMENT?!?!?! *facepalms self so hard that nose starts bleeding*

Savi

Smash Cadet
lol "Savy." It's Savi. It's a shortening of my real name, Anthony Saviano. It's cool though. :p

Sadly, I didn't do any better than usual in Brawl. However, I got a chance to practice Melee against several people and did better than usual. Good friendlies. Fun tourney as always. I hope more people bring setups next time. I've never been to a tournament without bringing a setup. I have an umblemished record. :)

Did anyone else notice that one guy with messy hair who didn't sign up for the tournament (at least to my knowledge) but was eating pizza and drinking pop anyway? lol

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yea, my bad about inputting your name wrong. I do dumb things sometimes, but duly noted for next time. I agree about the setups. Zwarm and I accounted for 4 of them, which is kinda sad.

I knew about the guy. Norm literally told the guy he had to pay for the stuff and the guy was like still eating/drinking so Norm took the drink out of his hand and threw it away lmao.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
1: Kain ($138.00) - Really good stuff, you're a lot better than videos make you look. Time to study!
3: Arty ($21.00) - Good set man, ICs really hard counter your character set up. Can't wait to play you again!
4: JJ Rockets ($13.00) - Your Diddy is really impressive! So hard...
5: YoshQ - WEEGEEEEE
5: Legan - MY MK DA BESS. Good seeing you again, rawr.
7: Meneil - Wtf Ike. YUSOGOOD?
7: RRR - HAIIIIIIII
9: Sago - WTF SAMUS. MW SO WEIRD. Great sets man.
9: DLA - Good seeing you again. Ganon is scaryyyy.
9: Akashi - Nice to meet you IRLz, we didn't get to play though :/
9: Oro?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!~ - Thanks so much for hosting and being all around pretty freakin' cool
13: Teh DC - Nice meeting you!
13: Xiivi - I don't think we spoke, but hi!
13: Eagleye - Your ness scared me. A lot. Gotta watch those grabs though!
13: Ook - Shame we didn't work out better in dubs. Good sets!

17: King - Don't think we spoke, but hi!
17: Red Ryu - +4, that is all.
17: Hype - Fun set, Fox just gets manhandled :/
17: Ultra - Don't think we spoke, but hi!
21: NOOOOOORRRRRRMMMMMMMMM - NOOOOORRRRRMMMM
21: Zwarm - We'll have to get that MM in next time.
21: Savy - Fun set man, gotta practice dat spacing v ICs. Marth can do it, but it's hard.
21: Twitch - Don't think we spoke but hi!
25: Dest - Don't think we spoke but hi!
25: KaSR - Don't think we spoke but hi!

Whoever has the recordings, I'd really like to have me v arty and at least the first set of me v kain uploaded. Thanks!

Thanks for hosting guys, you guys are awesome!

I'll be back!

NNID
MasterHavik
Man..I was free...Back to the drawing broad and lab. I need to learn match ups with Kirby and learn the kick with Zelda on shorter character. And my boy Kazama(Jesse) ****** scrubs. He could have got top 3 easily if he took Rat more serious.

Edit: Eagleeye: I'll take him back to the lab man. I really like Ness too. I think I got everything do with besides the recovers.

teh_DC: I need to learn match ups with Kirby.

My shoutsouts

Oro: Thanks for the food and drink. I'll be there next month as well. I might run UMvC3 and MK9 there if you give me a chance.

Cheese: I love VvV. And it was an honor to meet you. And enjoy you new mk sign. Cdjr is amazing. His Jax is facking amazing.

teh_DC: Get yourself a Derrick Rose jersey.

Ripple: Thanks for playing the dreamcast a little bit.

Meneil: You're pretty good..I wish we got a chance to play. You're the facking Kayane of Smash.

DLA: Can you upload some of my pools matches? I would only like to see the ones where I played Kirby so I can get some feedback from RRR. And you're a madman for playing Ganon.

Everyone in my pools: Thanks for blowing me up.

Kain: It's officially, you're the Daigo of smash. And good luck with getting back into school man. you're story about it made me cry. Also, take Sf more serious bro. Chicago has some really good SF players.

Everyone: Don't be afraid to play the Dreamcast! You made my friend salty because you didn't want to play it.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Wtf is this mk **** following my mouse

P.S. I shoulda came, woulda been hella free :p

P.S.S. Why hasn't KASR posted yet, I figured some trash talking would come.

P.S.S.S.

DLA UPLOAD ME VS VELMA KELLY, GO GO GO

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I wanted to go, but blackwaltz caught something and was throwing up all morning. He was gonna be my ride. Oh well, hope I can go to the next one. :/

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
i knew jj was gonna blow up after he beat me 8 times in a row rofl

and how u gonna let cheese get second LOL

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol all **** talking aside, i'd very much enjoy some e ryu dittos

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Continuation post from other thread,

I can agree, Kappy's jacket is a SWAG-JACKET type of swacket. I still say that sweatshirt-jackets are also Swackets, but in a different sense.

@Excel, YAY!!!! Wanna try and train for an ICs/Ness team for dubs? xD I wanna try and make everyone just super-lol. Ness can literally be an undying stock-tank if the team synergy is correct. Trust me, I'll explain it later when we practice together. It'll be the most hilarious team ever. xD

EDIT: @Chibo, inorite?!?!?
I can't help but to think that's a horrendous idea.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1: Kain ($138.00) - GJ getting first and not letting OoS win this, lol. Have fun debating that MU now.

2: vVv Cheese ($78.00) - 0 or +1 Luc. :awesome:

3: Arty ($21.00) - You played a lot better than when I played ya at Madison, only reason I got a game off was an SD, good **** playing well against me.

4: JJ Rockets ($13.00) - I wanna play your Diddlez.

5: YoshQ - I got a game off. :D, then I got two stocked. D:. Still good stuff, I'll have a less sucky TL next time, I'm getting better slowly.

5: Legan - I wanna Link ditto you. Never got to. :(

7: Meneil - Good **** Meneil. You played extremely high this time and played top 8. =D. I'll play your PT next time.

7: RRR - Why is Kirby so hard? I can't do that MU at all. :(

9: Sago - Sammy, didn't get a chance to see your matches, you wrecked me in doubles though.

9: DLA - I wishy I dressed up as Ryu if you did yours as Spike. :<

9: Akashi - Hi Akashi, I'll play ya at the next DB.

9: Oro?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!~ - Brawl Kid :troll:, lol jk, I gotta stop losing to ya, no matter what game I play you **** me.

13: Teh DC - I hate Snake vs Lucario, why couldn't you do Marth vs Lucario which is easier and I like more? :( Lol, gj at this.

13: Xiivi - <3. So happy you came here for this.

13: Eagleye - Learn the Uair when I dair, MU isn't that bad when ya learn it.

13: Ook - I miss the tie and the packer shirt. :( Still good you came out here again.

Singles Bracket Show

Drowned in pools

17: King - Hi King, didn't see ya much :(

17: Red Ryu - :lucario: :roymelee: :link2:

17: Hype - You got a pretty good Fox, some habits but I like it overall.

17: Ultra - Hello there.

21: NOOOOOORRRRRRMMMMMMMMM - Norm why you give up. :(

21: Zwarm - Wtf, why are you placed lower than me, you did a lot better in pools than I did.

Also you suck for being good at Super Mario World, I game overed on a Boo house when you were at Bowser's castle :mad:

21: Savy - Hello there.

21: Twitch - Hello there.

25: Dest - Hello there.

25: KaSR - I went Link because I wanted to tbh.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I got a shoutout at a tournament i wasn't at.

/awesome

yoshq

Smash Master
hunger - where were you???
1: Kain ($138.00) - wish i woulda ran into you in bracket. fun as hell friendlies.
2: vVv Cheese ($78.00) - see arty.
3: Arty ($21.00) - soooo annoying playing you. i know what i did wrong though.
4: JJ Rockets ($13.00) - beastinn.. you just need to work on your team strats a little and play in general, but you're gtting soo good. i can see you keep placing top 5 and more.
5: Legan - **** you for living in the region i wish i was in and playing sago/kain every tuesday or w/e
7: Meneil - ggs, yeah i know we play like every tourney first round, i was just trollin ya because your reaction was funny
7: RRR - tripppple cluttch randallll... was semi fun walking around in union station with you for an hour and waiting for my outrageously expensive bowl of pasta.
9: Sago - dat transitional phase <3. FISH SCALE FO THE WHOLE TEAAAMMM
9: DLA - oh yeah, we played in pools. i dont even remember the set lol
9: Akashi - saw you almost beat arty, good ****!! ldidnt really talk much except about how bad luigi is in melee
9: Oro?! - thanks for the tips. im coming back
13: Teh DC - of course I did! nic eto meet you.
13: Eagleye - your ness was surprisingly good.
13: Ook - ooooooooooooook

17: Red Ryu - fiinallyyy!!!!! was kinda sad but really happy for you. lol

Top Bottom