• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink ~After Story~ 2 Results! MK Banned!

Triple R

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Kain - Good job on 1st. Defending your turf. Gotta get some friendlies in with you more. You're always so chill.

vVv Cheese - Nice meeting you. Good job on 2nd.

Arty - You seemed cursed against me. You sd like 2 in our brawl pool set. Then you sd like 4 times in our melee bracket set. Rough day. Good job shaking it off and getting 3rd.

JJ Rockets - Always cool seeing you. Wish I could have gotten more friendlies in with you before the tourney, but people were calling next like mad at that setup.

YoshQ - Fun set in brawl. I bet that pasta was worth it at union station. I know my hot chocolate was. Why don't I take Megabus more?

Legan - Good games in bracket. You're ZSS is really slick and fast. I will win next time!

Meneil - Nice seeing you again. Fun friendlies and doubles match. Good job in pools and bracket.

Sago - Thanks for teaming with me. I never felt like we really worked together as much as we could have, but it got a lot better as the matches went on. Fun Melee match too. Your sheik is really fast. Thanks for housing and driving to the tourney too. Naperville is kinda a cool place lol.

DLA - Fun friendlies before the tourney. Maybe next time I'll pull breezy by his ear to get him to come. Nice costume. More people should have dressed up.

Akashi - Fun talking to you during the tourney. Fun matches in doubles too.

Oro?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!~ - Go under Legan's wings for Brawl. You guys play the same characters. I always thought you were more of a Melee person since I've only really seen you play Melee before, but you seemed like you knew what you were doing in Brawl and were doing cool stuff. I was impressed. Good job beating me again in Melee lol. I totally dropped the ball after the first match... Darn you Kirby Slayer. You aren't allowed to talk to MN about this. Some people call me the Falcon Slayer. It will be our little secret. Thanks for hosting too.

Teh DC - You were really good for your first in person tourney. I was impressed and was nervous before I played you. You have lots of potential.

Xiivi - Never met you before this tourney. Fun matches in bracket. I was kinda nervous since I've never played you before.

Eagleye - Fun friendlies. Good Ness. Luckily I'm very comfortable in the matchup.

Ook - Fun team matches, didn't really talk to you at all though.

Red Ryu - Fun matches again. I'm tellin' you. Lucario can beat Kirby. Just don't fall for my tricks and shenanigans!

NOOOOOORRRRRRMMMMMMMMM - Sorry don't recall, but I recognize your name lol.

Zwarm - How did you not make it out of pools? You were basically going even with the top seeds of the pool. Fun matches though in both Melee and Brawl. Thanks for help running the tourney too.

KaSR - Do better.

Rat - Fun matches in Melee. I could tell you weren't really comfortable in the matchup. You should stay planted more against Kirby.

Scythe - Hmmmmm.... I always seem to get really close to beating you. I'll have to make it happen next time. Good matches.

Fun tourney overall. Plan to come to more of these!

Scythe

Smash Master
Scythe - Hmmmmm.... I always seem to get really close to beating you. I'll have to make it happen next time. Good matches.

Fun tourney overall. Plan to come to more of these!
neverrrrr

GGS ; )

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Zwarm - How did you not make it out of pools? You were basically going even with the top seeds of the pool. Fun matches though in both Melee and Brawl. Thanks for help running the tourney too.
I was going even with the top seeds, I just lost to everyone in the pool besides Arty and KASR. :/

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Not like placings really matter when we both didn't make it out. :/

If I was playing just a little better, I probably could've gotten first seed. I got so close to beating everyone in our pool, you're the only one that 2-0'd me, Red. Every other game pretty much came down to last hit game 3.

Top Bottom