• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink 2012: Why Are These Still Called Don't Blink... Editon!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
WTP you got some 'splaining to do.

And Ally, honestly, you should have reached that conclusion ages ago. Come drunk, and the rest just happens. Its more fun that way. lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Elliot, I believe we are leaving Friday evening so we can get that DLA/Kirk (SHORT SHORTS!!!!!) housing. Either WTP will pick me up or I will take the train to Ann Arbor and then we all will meet up. Then we take off. Are you taking the bus/train to Ann Arbor again?

ZTD | TECHnology

I am pretty sure we're leaving Friday. I really dont wanna have to get up at 5 in the morning. And I am sure WTP doesnt wanna get up just as early to pick me up from Ferndale so we can make it to Chicago on time lmao. Okay I'm exaggerating how early we'd have to wake up but my point stands.

Plus, I wanna get crunk. The most important factor.

:denzel:

ORLY

Smash Master
MDZ bring mafia with you

he's not very big, he can sleep in a closet

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
If I bring him with me you gotta live with the little ****head.

See how long it takes you to send him back off to New England.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Matt what brings you to chicago? how long will you be staying?
In short, the answer to both your questions is an honest "I don't know."

If things go well, and I mean very well, I plan to stick around for a while. If things go 'meh' then probably only 6 months. I'm going to work my butt off this summer so I can have money just in the event things go really south.

The whole reason for me going is that Spife, another MA smash player, literally asked me "Matt do you want to do something stupid with me?" which turned into us agreeing to move to Chicago together. I was pretty indifferent about it until recently and became excited about the whole prospect.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
lol I'm pretty excited and terrified about all the things that could happen because of me going out here, but I think it'll be a really good experience one way or the other.

It is a really stupid thing to do, but I'm rationalizing it by telling myself that I'll never be the age I am again and now is a good of a time as any to do something dumb like this. :D

hunger!

Smash Champion
Kirk, we're sleepin over too. For about 3 years. Hope that's OK. Tom didnt say anything along the lines of "NO" so i just took that as a yes. 3 years it is. LETS DO THIS

Sago

Smash Lord
So I don't know who legan told that I. Can house them but really if you want housing you need to contact me. And seriously my house gets disrespected everytime I house I'm not gonna house everyone. Please contact me. Mjg (name search)

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol get on that google namesearch status son. Type "mjg site:smashboards.com"

Also danieljosebatista someone can definitely pick you guys up. If no one offers in the thread then I'll give you guys my cell # and I'll make someone go get you lol.

:phone:

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i'm probably bringing infy to this.

also i'm still going to be playing league of legends at the tournament because brawl is boring but i'll still probably enter brawl. huehuehue

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I'd better see you go Support Ashe when I'm there, Norm!! LOL

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i can't believe you do support ashe almost ever game. >_> i watched you and your friends play a 67 minute game. it was awful, there is no reason games should last that long if there are as many deaths that happen in your games... if someone from the enemy team dies, you go for objectives... such as towers and if you aren't strong enough to tower dive 5v4, you take baron or if you're low but you just aced/made enemy team return you go for a quick turret from a lane that is pushing or you can take down the outer turrets as they go down easy. /rant

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
That's the longest game I've ever played, tho. LOL. Most of my games end ~the 25 - 35 minute mark. My friends were scared of Vayne so they never wanted to push even though I wanted to, but it happens :colorful:

But you better believe it! I do Support Ashe almost every game. Waaaaaay more fun than carrying as Ashe. LOL.

What's The Point

Smash Master
DLA/Kirk, at what time in the AMs does it become unacceptable for MI to show up at your house? At best we're getting there at midnight. I wouldn't want to show up really late but I want to know how much time I can allocate for food and peeing.

Top Bottom