• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink 2012: Why Are These Still Called Don't Blink... Editon!

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
If I can get a carpool, I might come to this.

I'd take MM's against whoever wants to play MK against me since I come from an MK Banned local tournament scene so I'm probably bad at the matchup because I don't get practice against mid-level MK players which is what is holding me back from being an international level player.

Masho

Smash Cadet
Probably won't be able to come to this. Was gunning for that wolf and wario too. argh. Next one for sure.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
my MK is the TRUTH

if the truth is that I SD twice per set

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Don't Blink comes from a combination of Blind and Kirk, the two TOs who started the tournament series probably almost 2 years ago now? They haven't TO'd a tournament together in over a year at least, and we still call them Don't Blink, but I have no idea why... therefore the tournament name.

ORLY

Smash Master
juggleguy, you're like my MI hetero soulmate

mainly based on the facts that you like doctor who and play falcon

also: i've been silently assuming that's what the circuit was named after since kirk started it

that episode was soooooooo good

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Don't Blink comes from a combination of Blind and Kirk, the two TOs who started the tournament series probably almost 2 years ago now? They haven't TO'd a tournament together in over a year at least, and we still call them Don't Blink, but I have no idea why... therefore the tournament name.
Yeah i didn't TO all of the don't blinks except the first one too, right?

:phone:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Whatever, I think we need a new tournament series name soon. Hopefully if we get MASSIVE ARCADE we can change the name.

:phone:

Top Bottom