• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink 2012: 99 Problems but a Knee Ain't One

Tink

Smash Hero
im bringing a melee setup as well....we should have a decent amount for melee.....now we just need chairssss....ill try to bring like, 2.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I only bring my PS3, so no, I only had one setup. We just switched the 3 games on the same system. I also have 3SO, just not UMvC3, unless Kirk lends me his again.

:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
hypity hype hype

is there anyone that would maybe be able to give me a ride?

text meee

Tink

Smash Hero
says the guy who lost his last national to one....heyyyy ohhhhh!

but seriously, falcon sucks loll.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
SOMEONE WITHOUT A PARTNER

TEAM WITH BOx7!

HE'S REALLY EFFIN GOOD WITH HIS :rob:!

COME ON NOW! Arty/Quik, either of them teaming? anyone?

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
SOMEONE WITHOUT A PARTNER

TEAM WITH BOx7!

HE'S REALLY EFFIN GOOD WITH HIS :rob:!

COME ON NOW! Arty/Quik, either of them teaming? anyone?
Yea I'm pretty sure this Box7 guy is good and deserves a partner. Maybe I'll team with him.

However, I, Bo x7, needs a partner. 7FO won't be coming with me :*(

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I did horrible :c

7th in singles and worse in doubles methinks... could be different i dunno. Lost to the two who got third and second. kain got first cuz he didnt have to play me :awesome: ... tbqh tho I think he might have beat me too today, really just...ugh, everyone was on their game and I wasn't.

Good games though, really fun.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Wow. Wifi warrior.
Krys stay free vs DDD.
Arty you suck WTF, how do you lose to ROB/DDD as Falco. Ashamed.
Masho gs. Come to VENGEANCE

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
REALLY!!!?!!!?!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Good **** Masho. Kryz step yo GAME UP SON!!!!
Not my fault he went to Castle Siege and made it a campfest. OH wait it is (BANS)...seriously, stupidest counterpick stage in the world, encourages way too much circle camping and I hate it.

Whole crowd on Masho's side too (and I dont mean that as in GO MASHO I mean *** PIT HE GAY RAEP HIM, like srs guys? It's not funny. I dont even play HALF as campy as I COULD.

You all want me to go Wario so bad I will, Pit givin me early arthritis anyways with all the arrow looping I do for setups to keep it interesting. Ill use Pit against Dededes, other threats against wario, but otherwise Wario, because it feels so much better when people aren't jumping down your throat every match. I know the ol' saying, "!@#$ the haters", but I'm tired of people that once encouraged me turnin' into haters because I play I character I love. It's not like I'm playing Meta Knight ffs.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Not my fault he went to Castle Siege and made it a campfest. OH wait it is (BANS)...seriously, stupidest counterpick stage in the world, encourages way too much circle camping and I hate it.

Whole crowd on Masho's side too (and I dont mean that as in GO MASHO I mean *** PIT HE GAY RAEP HIM, like srs guys? It's not funny. I dont even play HALF as campy as I COULD.

You all want me to go Wario so bad I will, Pit givin me early arthritis anyways with all the arrow looping I do for setups to keep it interesting. Ill use Pit against Dededes, other threats against wario, but otherwise Wario, because it feels so much better when people aren't jumping down your throat every match. I know the ol' saying, "!@#$ the haters", but I'm tired of people that once encouraged me turnin' into haters because I play I character I love. It's not like I'm playing Meta Knight ffs.
Wow, Brawl kids ragin'...
No johns dude, this all comes with playing Smash.

hunger!

Smash Champion
Lol, kryst. People were more so rooting for the underdog in the situation. Not just because of your character. Although that is a factor here. And this was apex stage list, you could have banned Siege...As I see it, was just a good counterpick.

--

Was frootloop vs tink/kels recorded by chance? WI's hope in melee!

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Lol, kryst. People were more so rooting for the underdog in the situation. Not just because of your character. Although that is a factor here. And this was apex stage list, you could have banned Siege...As I see it, was just a good counterpick.

--

Was frootloop vs tink/kels recorded by chance? WI's hope in melee!
Oro vs Kels
Oro vs Me
Tink vs Me
Frootloop vs Tink
Tink vs Kels

all recorded for your viewing pleasure

Top Bottom