• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink 2012: 99 Problems but a Knee Ain't One

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
One day, me and Kirk should bring back "I fight for my short Italian Plumbers". Or was it Mushrooms? Red hats? I forget lol.

Either way, Mario/Ike was boss.

Yazz

Smash Apprentice
Will be here for brawl dubs and singles. Maybe marvel to. I don't see why not. We should throw smash 64 in here xD

:phone:

Scythe

Smash Master
we haven't even run the brawl- the last tournaments even though it was said it WOULD be run and now you want to add another one? lol

Oro?!

Smash Hero
^^^
If the turnouts remain huge, the priorities are Melee/Brawl/Marvel, and everything else is tenative based on how the other events are running.

Also, this past weekend all of the red chairs were gone from the CoD venue. There were just the benches and couches, so to prevent utter disaster, we need chairs. I know I already said this, but now even more than before. Even if you can bring 1-2 folding chairs, it will help!

Scythe

Smash Master
^^^
If the turnouts remain huge, the priorities are Melee/Brawl/Marvel, and everything else is tenative based on how the other events are running.

Also, this past weekend all of the red chairs were gone from the CoD venue. There were just the benches and couches, so to prevent utter disaster, we need chairs. I know I already said this, but now even more than before. Even if you can bring 1-2 folding chairs, it will help!
we need to find out a way to open that gate and just grab all those chairs

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
So is there another Don't Blink planned or something? I'm looking to get back in on the scene now that I'm done with working 24/7

Masho

Smash Cadet
Who was that falcon that I got stomped by in melee about 2 months ago. I demand salty run backs.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I got nothing going on this weekend, will most likely end up here.

Does anyone want to do a DK only tourney for melee?

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I would enter a DK only tournament for Melee if there's time. LOL.

Sago

Smash Lord
I still need a teammate for this hunger?
Also I'm probably gonna try to bring the one and only Wisconsin legend. Bio
get hyper now because hecrarely graces us with his presence.
all Remus in singles

Top Bottom