• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doctor Who Mafia: Night 1 Begins! Deadline is set for the 31th at 0400.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nabe, my #590 should actually answer your last question. In fact, it pretty much deals with all my accusations towards DY [except his "lie"], which probably also covers the rest of your points.

:059:

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Only properly formatted votes are counted!

Votecount 5

Dark Yoshi [3] - Chuckie, Teryble Doom~, Nabe
Pythag [2] - Hidajiremi, Swiss
Smargaret [1] - Dark Yoshi
Swiss [1] - Peach Monster
Gheb_01 [1] - The Pink Sasquatch
Kuzmaru [1]- Dr. Riddler

Nabe [1] -
Smargaret

The Pink Sasquatch [0] -
Hilt [0] -
DEHF [0] -
Tandora [0] -
Peach Monster [0] -
Hidajiremi [0] -
July [0] -
Chuckie [0] -
Teryble Doom~ [0] -
Dr. Riddler [0] -

Not Voting [7] - Tandora, July, Kuzmaru, Pythag
, Hilt, DEHF, Gheb_01

With 17 Companions alive it take 9 to lynch.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Here you go, Nabe. This compilation of posts shows everything I've been talking about regarding Gheb and Pythag. All of these posts are in chronological order.
unvote

While I still feel your case, while expanded, is a bit hollow, the rest of your post was solid. Liking your stance on Pythag, though I'm definitely going to wait to hear more from him before I jump on the wagon. However, I "RV when RVS is over"? Are you referring to a certain game? I don't think I've... ever played with you, so I'm not sure what you mean, lol. And that's not really the truth XD I'm usually really hesitant and self conscious random voting (or voting in general, haha). Or are you saying that my vote on you was a random vote? Because it wasn't. It was just a normal pressure vote. Light pressure, but pressure. But it indirectly worked at least! I got an interesting reaction from Gheb pseudo-defending you. Speaking of which, what did you mean in this part of your post?Elaborating and breaking it down would be good. I mostly just didn't know exactly if you were speaking to or about gheb or what you're referring to as "the suggestion".

Question, Pythag. The first post you quoted was directed at me. You quoted it with a "This". Does this imply that you "this-ing" that post was directed at me as well? Because you later said that you were going to need to read on a group of players that included me. So did you... just see the post, like what it said, and quote it? Or were you agreeing with Gheb on what he thought that I should do?

That'll probably be it for me for the night. So tired. Should be home for the entirety of tomorrow afternoon.
First post I make any mention of Pythag.
Look, Swiss, wii're going ginger because of you! Navigate this website for 5 minutes: http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/

Can you plz answer the question we asked you as to what you meant specifically by that quote regarding Frozen's death? Also the other ones wii asked. One Nineteenth of the reason wii end up going back and forth for so long is because of your inability to answer our questions!

(Also the Androids won DBZ! :awesome:)
_

Also eye expect Death, spelt DEHF :chuckle:, to come in at some point and give us actual content (or we'll rev our gold-plated toy tractor and chase him around bahaha)! In light of this: @Dark Yoshi did you truly believe his posts to be serious? Why were his actions hugely suspicious to you? How do you view his actions relative to what everyone else has done? And how are you viewing Pythag currently?

One other thing, what is this DA business about? Are you implying that you're not necessarily for the idea now? How does this explain you treading lightly in the post that wii referenced? What do you make of Smar the fact she nominated another player, but also nominated herself to be part of the proxy idea? BAM! Did you catch a scummie?!! :chuckle:
_

Eye think Pythag's been relatively pleasant this game in the posts that I've read. I don't know if I would support a Pythag wagon over, say, a Dark Yoshi one at this stage because a) WII HATE THE LURKERS PLZ START EXPLODING (which is completely irrelevant) and a-2) currently I feel Swiss' assertions are quite assumptive and that eye kinda agreed with Pythag's analysis and the statement that Hilt needed some looking into at the time he made his posts. Though Monster/Swisscheese busing idea is something wii think is unlikely.
_

@Tanny-anny: What was the purpose of your #319? Wii find this particularly odd to the Chuckookoo brain for the sheer fact that wearing a santa hat is not a scum tell. Leela not fond of post. Chuckie channel essense of Leela.
_

@Hilt: That's fine! I thought you hadn't played with Swiss before. I also agree that he's looking quite Town. And he was never in DBZ. Also it's strange because wii felt similarly to Hida's statement "The dead should stay dead" as it reads as if there's a light bitterness at the fact Frozen is a living dead confirmed townie. How are you currently viewing Pythag btw? And what in particular did you like about Smar's reasoning on Pythag?
Chuckie asking me what I thought of Pythag and what I liked about Smarg's reasoning.

So what does yellow think about the green, and vice versa? :grin:

Also can you remind Chuckie, tribal queen of queens, aka Leela, in what way you felt Dark Yoshi went against Frozen, and why this is scummy to you? Muchas thnx! :teeth:

Nuuuuu wii meant "let's analyse Swiss and everyone" as opposed to "let's get everyone to analyse Swiss". :pimp:

I hope people have noticed that we're extending our smiley set :facebook:
_

Hida has unveiled himself to be a MYSTERY! Tanny must come in and comment on this as she is married to him =D Translation: Can Tanny plz give her analysis on Hida atm, specifically his latest posts where he couldn't feel any more generically safe in his reads if he tried.

I don't understand where Pythag has made a weak case... am I missing something? Tick [YES] for yes! If [NO], this feels to me like momentum is being forcefully added which leads us to believe scum are potentially joining this wagon and we no like, like tribal goddess Leela.

This whole situation could be better analysed if only Pythag were actually in the fray as opposed to non-existent! Wii want him to be here! Also wii kinda need Frozen to come back! *rings bell for the ghost*
_

Concerning Dark Yoshi's vote on DEHF: it looked hasty as he mentioned during his entrance to the game that he would read up [and post content]. Curiously, why didn't you wait for this? I found the huge FOS statement misplaced because were his actions huge enough relative to everything else that has happened in the game? It felt to Chuckie like you were inflating a weak suspicion there into something unnecessarily larger!
_

@Gheb: What's your current take on Hilt and his unvote on smar despite finding her still scummy and his subtle shift in focus to Pythag?
_

@Pink Sasquatch: What makes you think Hilt is Town? And with that in mind what do you think of Smar/Monster's push on Swiss/Hilt vs Gheb? Concerning the latter, how do you view Gheb's intentions here?

Wii like you so far, Swissroll :chuckle:
Chuckie asks Gheb what he thought of me.
My FoS was enough to make him unvote, which makes me think that his stance was really weak to begin with. Pretty suspect imo. Hilt's currently my #2 suspect after Dark Yoshiscum.

Gheb's response. He said I'm #2 on his list. I found this interesting that I would be so high.
I have, lets say a sufficiently town vibe from Hilt in his #263. He's talking some good **** but is wrong about PM imo, I think PM is just dumb i.e his #247 he just looks like he is a lil salty that his ploy didn't work so he is all liek "it has lowered my opinion of you >:{" Smar is town likely because despite responding terribly to pressure (iirc) she made a good catch-up post and it looked town in a way I don't think Smar could pull off as scum. I shan't lie, I don't remember much in the way of hilt/gheb but I'm just about to do (sometime tonight) another re-read-post combo on 'ghebbycakes' so I'll include a little section of them just for you.

@Hilt: Do you know Pythag? Have you played with him before?

hmm?

LAL is just what you tell players who don't know how to play this game/don't understand this game isn't it?

Either way LAL is a bad policy in the same way that you might think testing someones ability to follow orders is measured by asking them to jump, until you fail someone finding out they're in a wheelchair, or you find out they had orders from a higher power to the contrary or extra information drastically changing the circumstances. I won't talk about LAL again and I suggest you don't either
I'm asked if I've ever been in a game with Pythag.
Dead weight.

this

and this
My response to the Chuckie's post. I also point out what I liked about Smarg's post about Pythag.
I unvoted because my vote served no other purpose, not because the scary scary Gheb FoS'd me, lol. It was a vote meant mostly for pressure, as many are early game. Why else am I scummy, Gheb? If I'm your second highest suspect out of a game this large, there must be other reasons, right?
I ask Gheb why I was #2 on his list.
Nope. First time seeing him on the site, haha.
Response to the question of if I know Pythag.
Gauging reactions is scum hunting. Why aren't you scum hunting. You've had four posts the entire game outside of confirmation. What have we gotten out of those four posts? You saying that it would be "very bad" if one or both of PM/Swiss are scum, a comment saying that voting for hydras at the slightest of scumminess is a-ok, and a something about there being "scum around smar".

Vote: Pythag
Post in which I vote for Pythag and give any kind of "case" on him. Whether or not this weak is irrelevant to Gheb's initial reasoning for finding me his #2 scum pick, as it took place afterwards.

Considering how many concrete suspicions we have at the moment, I find your reason to vote Pythag incredibly vague. Can you really say his lack of substantial input is the scummiest thing going on right now? I'd find it hard to believe if you told me it was. Especially since certain other people have hardly given us more to work with - why is Pythag more suspect for you than Hidajiremi to whom the same accusation applies just as much? I think there are other people who fit that category because there are people in this game I can hardly remember making any input - what has kuzmaru contributed so far?

That's absolutely not what I voted you for. Are you serious? I actually was the one who brought up the idea of a newbie proxying his vote on Frozen ... why should I vote you because of that?

Speak for yourself:

Who's being dumb?

Unvote

Gheb's response to my question. He says that my vote for Pythag is vague. Like I said above, this could not have been his reasoning for saying I was his #2 pick, because I hadn't voted for Pythag, or even taken a solid stance at that point. All I had said was that I liked some of the points she brought up. This is where Gheb slipped up.
Nice try! You had said that I was the second most scummy player before I voted for Pythag, so you're going to have to give me more reason than that. Don't try to weasel your way out of this one, ghebby. Also yes, his lack of putting forth any effort and just skirting by was more reason to vote him for me than anyone else. Not that he was particularly more scummy than everyone else, but because someone in that situation should die. How was my reason to vote for Pythag vague? I thought it was very clear. Please point this out for me.

I'm currently on the fence regarding DY. I don't think that him lying about his "trap" is enough reason to lynch him, though. And I'm bothered by him being at L-1 this early in the day.
Me catching Gheb's slip. The reason I'm asking him for "more" is because the reasoning he has given me did not happen at the point in time he called me scummy. Gheb clings to my usage of the word "more" for the rest of the day, treating it as if I'm asking too much.
Answer my question Gheb :D
Reminding Gheb that he's ignoring my question.
People giving me a hard time by asking me stuff that's already answered...

@Hilt

Your case on Pythag is vague because the logic by which you voted him applies to other players asa well. I already said so but I wanted to point it out again anyway since I don't think you replied to it. At least not in a way that really gives anybody something worth working with. What exactly is scummier about Pythag being deadweight than hidajiremi or kuzmaru?

@Dark Yoshi

I covered it in previous posts that my play in both games has striking similarities. If you really want me to actually quote them I guess I'll just do it because people seem to love misconstruing what I say. You should look it up yourself though - I don't feel like you're reading carefully.

@Chuckie

1.) Please tell me for what reason you want me to do that or at least confirm that it will actually help our progress in this game. It seems really unimportant to me how many times people have meta'd me exactly. Just rest assured that it were very few times - in fact, I think you should actually know from experience that meta-cases against me are typically built on shaky ground

2.) I think X1 is playing his typical "be as much as Cello_Marl as possible"-style. Don't actually make a lot of sense but come across so radical, determined and reckless that people think you have a plan and follow you no matter what nonsense he posts. That's an exaggeration but it's generally the vibe I'm getting from him. It's really annoying and if he's town he's better off quitting to play like this.

Maybe he doesn't understand what I'm talking about, maybe he's trying to shake me off, maybe he's just stupid. He doesn't respond to my question at all, though. He doesn't tell me why he found me scummy in this post. He dodges the topic and tries to change the subject.
ARE YOU SERIOUS GHEBRespond to this! Answer my original question! I asked what you found me scummy for. I later voted for Pythag. Respond to my comment, telling me what you found scummy about me when you called me scummy. It couldn't have been my vote or reasoning on pythag, because that hadn't taken place at the timeWho cares. Hypothetically, if three players in a game are inactive, should you not vote for one because it would be unfair since you aren't voting for all of them? Shut up Gheb. You're trying to play the hero too much, building your cases on me by you saving those "falsely accused". You did so with Smargaret and even she seemed uncomfortable with your defense of her. And now you're defending Pythag saying that I should go after someone else that's scummy? Really?

Unvote
Vote: Gheb

Answer my question.
My response to Gheb being an idiot.
Wrong answer. If you claim my play to be so drastically different you're ought to prove it yourself first. I can't show you how you're wrong if you can't even point the conflicts between my playstyles out. There's nothing for me to "prove wrong" because so far you haven't shown us anything except an empty hypothesis.

Yeah, that was one of the only times it actually happened.

Uhm, yeah that whole thing is meta, except for the last paragraph which is probably the worst written in the history of SWF Mafia. Congrats.

1.) I'm not unhelpful at all. That's simply a lie and shows how short sighted you're playing [aka Cello_Marl style, to answer your question below]. Either that or you're not reading with an active brain. Otherwise you'd have to admit that I introduced legitimate concern in regards to DY and Hilt.
2.) I'm most confrontational when I'm town - you don't even mention how it's bad or anti-town. Confrontation breeds healthy discussion. You should know that yourself. That seems like some pseudo-accusation under the pretext to have actually something substantial against me.
3.) I paint them in a "bad light" but not in a scummy one. There's a huge difference between saying "this guy is scum because he's stupid" [what the vast majority of people do - especially in Community] and "this guy is an idiot because he's stupid". The former articulates a correlation between bad play and being scummy [which I traditionally avoid] the latter articulates my anger about people not reading carefully and misconstruing important points as they please.

I don't discredit people - the way they play this game discredits them itself already.

1.) Most of that is already answered above.
2.) Avoiding conflict = pro-town? Blatant lie.

Already did, LONG ago *facepalm*

ARE YOU GUYS ALL TERRIBLE AT READING OR WHAT.

It actually did. It was your initial case on Pythag that I found unconvincing. Your later post voting him was just confirmation for me that you had no legit case on him and were just sheeping aka playing like scum. Just like you're doing right now again. Or the whole game.

That's pretty blatant. I think this has reached a point where you aren't just skimming anymore but actively misconstruing anything I've said. I mean, everything in that post is so fundamentally wrong that I don't even know where to start. But how about this: I did ask you what makes Pythag - on whom you had a strikingly weak case - more suspect than hida and kuzmaru. Your response is "Shut up, Gheb", a vote and dumb remarks about me trying to play the hero. Overreaction much? I never said "hey, you can't vote Pythag over these guys" but it's good to know that even a simple [and actually fairly harmless] question can draw such an unnecessarily harsh reaction from you.

And a pretty pathetic reason to jump the bandwagon of people voting for me without any more concrete accusations. How fitting.

He says that my original case on Pythag was what made him suspicious of me, while my vote on Pythag confirmed his suspicions. I never made a case on Pythag! I said that I liked some of the points Smarg made, but never made a case at this time. Gheb is improvising and trying to weasel his way out of the conversation.
Nope :D
Wrong again, Gheb. My only post on Pythag was this one, where all I said was that I liked what smargaret had said about him. You found this scummy enough to put me at #2 on your scum list? Really, Gheb? I think you're improvising. I said nothing else about Pythag between this and your post other than me asking him a question and responding to someone's question about whether or not I had been in a game with him. Now, show me what specifically made you find me scummy and why, please :3 Because I don't believe you.Bold claim. When did I skim? Show me, please.
Calling Gheb out on him being wrong again.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12001364&postcount=422

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12001585&postcount=433

I'm seeing a lot of scum between the blatant parrot and shameless nudging of the first quote, your sissy reaction of unvoting him after my FoS and the awfully generic wishy-wash of the 2nd quote.

Because you're scum :rolleyes:

His response to me saying that I hadn't taken a stance. Apparently these were suppose to have happened before he said I was #2 on his scum list.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11998094&postcount=398

ONCE AGAIN

This post was made before my vote or comment on how Pythag being dead weight. So it could not have been talking about my opinion on Pythag. You're wrong, Gheb. Tell me what, at this point in time, put me at your #2 spot behind Dark Yoshi. If it was me liking what smarg said about Pythag, just say so. Otherwise it could not have been anything related to Pythag.
But right here I prove that they weren't.
Hilt, why are you trying to run this argument into a circle? I explain to you why I was originally suspicious of you and then you ask what else I have. When I mention the other stuff you keep bringing up "that was another time" BS. And when I try to bring things in order for you, you ask me again what my points are and the whole craps begins anew. Just shut up if you have no responses to my arguments.

I have plenty of reasons to vote DY [even though I'm not doing it right now], you must've missed that *cough*skimming*cough*

Request Votecount

Gheb realizes that he has nowhere left to run and accuses me of "run this argument into a circle". This is his attempt of ending the conversation. He lost and didn't want to admit it.
Answer my question Gheb!
He doesn't.
No, shut up and nudge someone else. Don't you see it's not working? If you wanna make somebody look bad you're looking in the wrong place here. Barking up the wrong tree.

Accuses me of wanting to make someone look bad. He doesn't like being the target of scum hunting, apparently.
You did not. You explained why you found me suspicious after you said I was your #2 scum pick. Meaning that you still have yet to explain why I was your #2 scum pick at that point in time! It was baseless and you are being evasive every time you are asked to prove otherwise. That or you bring up points that you came to afterwards, trying to use them as your reasoning for that time period.It was. But you didn't and I proved that you didn't! So now do so. But we both know that you can't. You're improvising.No.
My response to this post being wrong, and me demanding the answer he has dodged having to give. The answer he doesn't have.
tl;dr no u

Gheb being mature as always.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
All of the Gheb tunneling is ********. He's so far from being the D1 play so you guys need to let it drop for now and start actually discussing a viable D1 play.

Lynching DY with LAL rationale is also ********. His flip could be informative but I can't support a lynch of him without better rationale than what we've heard thus far.

Smarg/Nabe interaction is really interesting and I'm surprised no one else is commenting on it.

@DEHF: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12022688&postcount=557

So you have no read on I think the only person in the game who you've had past experience playing with? Seriously? C'mon dude wtf are you even doing?

Then you say DY is scummy but you think he's town? I mean this does happen but I don't understand why you think this at all. Need better explanation than that.

*facepalm @ Gheb accusation*

And dude who the **** is Doom?

DEHF is a viable lynch or super vig fodder. Whatever works. Atleast more pressure on him would be a good idea.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12025307&postcount=563

This is a good post and people should pay attention to it. Except the DY lynch part.

Chuckies inactivity gives me bad vibes and Pink Sasquatch's mega tunneling on Gheb is mad distracting. Lay off dude, if Gheb is scum it'll show later. Give us some stances we can actually work with or be relegated to vig fodder status.

People should take stances on whether or not Nabe/Smarg is TvT, TvS or SvS, and who is town and who is scum if you believe it is TvS.

Pythag lynch also is a viable option, or at the very least he's decent vig fodder. Decently informative lynch imo.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Frozen, what do you think of my rationale in regards to DY? It makes absolutely no mention of the LAL policy and has hardly been responded to. If you want to dig into it my #590 covers a lot of what I dislike about him regardless of his "lie" [which I actually didn't even read through tbh. I'm sure that "case" is garbage anyway].

Good points on DEHF / Pythag fall back lynches. I see lots of benefits in lynching them, especially in such a game. In Larry's defense, he's a top level Brawl player and he's often at tournaments so I'm not holding inactivity over weekends against him. Chuckie is normally more active but I think he'll likely turn out too good a player for a D1 lynch.

Surprised you're not bothered by Peach Monster though. He hasn't posted in 8 days and even during the last 10 days he only posted 5 times. I know Edreese and Praxis have been to a tournament but such inactivity is not acceptable for a four- headed hydra.

In regards to Nabe vs smarg my initial read was smarg as town based on what happened way early toDay. Nabe could be scum but I can't really go deeper into that without OMGUS and I think I might be biased here. Right now I'm sticking with TvT but if one of them is scum, I'd say it's Nabe.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
@FF, who would you place a faux vote on at this time?

@ Gheb, in regards to Peach Monster, would you advocated a replacement or vig fodder at this point for inactivity? Is the inactivity a scumtell or lack of organization for such a big hydra in your estimation?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's a "wtf, this shouldn't happen"-tell. Not vig fodder because their input was decent and I have no legitimate suspicion. I doubt it's lack of organisation though ... I mean, come on. Even a four headed hydra should be able to post once within 8 days, no?

I wouldn't mind a replacement or AT LEAST a prod.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
*completely reads ff's and ghebs most recent posts*

lol 4headed hydra not posting in 8 days?

I didn't even realize they had 4 heads, for some reason i thought people were joking when they said that.

idk, i really think DY is scummy as hell, tho I could easily see him being town. and I feel that if alot of people think hes scummy, that for a d1 lynch that's perfect. We won't have to deal with the wifom later and we can use people's stances and reasons for stances in the upcoming day. (My recently developed thought process on d1 lynches)

but dehf and smarg and kuzmaru are also good lynches. Would support them.

nabe, i have no read on at all. smarg i think is scum but not from the nabe/smarg back and forth.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
It's a "wtf, this shouldn't happen"-tell. Not vig fodder because their input was decent and I have no legitimate suspicion. I doubt it's lack of organisation though ... I mean, come on. Even a four headed hydra should be able to post once within 8 days, no?

I wouldn't mind a replacement or AT LEAST a prod.

Good. I wanted to make sure you weren't inactive hunting.

nabe, i have no read on at all. smarg i think is scum but not from the nabe/smarg back and forth.
What is your reason then?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Gheb, happy with your 590. If you could address Hilt's 644 toMorrow, that would be terrific.

I like a Pythag lynch. He's been scummy and his posting has seemingly tapered off to nothing. On scum flip, would look at Chuckie.

Unvote, Vote: Pythag

Would also take a Kuzmaru lynch. Would look at Gheb on a Kuz scum flip (628 where he calls Gheb town, and their interactions in general) but Gheb should be examined at the start of D2 regardless after responding to 644. DY is also fine at deadline only, I can't figure out who his buddies would be if scum.

Would also take Hida/Teryble Dooms whose posting has fallen off like Pythag. Looking at Swiss on a Hidascum flip and no idea for Tery.

My impression of Smarg btw based on our interactions is null. It's not the first time someone has misunderstood me. Would call her anti-town otherwise because of how she's been playing, but not up for a lynch because I'm reminded of her play in DnD. Wouldn't care if she's lynched though. Would look at Hilt on scum flip, possibly Tanny as well.

Deadline is in 13 and a half hours-ish as of this post.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What would you learn from a Pythag town flip, Nabe? I'd like to know in general what information people hope to get ... especially Frozen. Swiss and Nabe don't convince me to join Pythag wagon ... Frozen and good arguments from both side just might though.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Sheeping Tandora's question. Riddler, why do you think I'm scum if not for my most significant recent contribution?

I would love to have people pay more attention to Nabe, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen right now. In lieu of that, Riddler has a couple of really scummy posts to consider. First, the suggestion of playing follow FF is scummy - while we should certainly take his opinions into consideration, FF is not infallible and you still need to have your own opinions!

Riddler: Did you read anything but FF and Gheb? Why did you single out those two?

Agreed that PM needs to post more/get prodded, but this doesn't add anything to the game and isn't scumhunting.

Advocating a lynch on DY when he's scummy but could well be town? The way that's worded just makes it sound like scum defending a mislynch. In general, I'm against lynching people I believe to be town.

I would love to hear why Riddler believes kuzmaru and DEHF are good lynches. I love how Riddler doesn't actually take a stance on the one thing FF asked him (well, everyone) to take a stance on.

If deadline is in 13ish hours, we don't have time to pursue Riddler. I'd be happy with a pythag lynch; he hasn't satisfied my earlier suspicions.

Gheb, why would you think we'd get information from a pythag town flip? What does pursuing that line of reasoning right now gain us?

Unvote

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I asked it because Nabe and Frozen particularly pointed out how lynching Pythag will give us useful information.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Chuckiebrain is really struggling to post atm. I feel burned out from work, and Vanz seems to be very busy and also possibly due to the circumstances where he is but I don't know =(

I want one of Hilt/Dark Yoshi/DEHF to die toDay and I also suspect Tanny-anny and Kuz.

Dark Yoshi for the premature vote on DEHF, echoing Monster on a number of things that seemed unneccessary, playing DA in general and to bait someone falling into a trap but then showing little interest in smar who did volunteer. I don't like DEHF because of the manner in which he gunned for Dark Yoshi without going into detail about the other topical events that occurred like he took the easy route into this Day. And Hilt based on Hilt vs Gheb and how conservative I feel he's been with his vote as if he was waiting for a cue to place it.

Tanny just seems so odd... still don't like the way she interacted with DEHF when he entered the game and the way she brushed off Pink Panther's case so firmly without looking the slightest bit curious or in need of information (also the way she assumed J had no input as if to discredit it further). Kuzmaru is odd to us mainly due to his self-conscious interactions in #526 between Swiss/Riddler [why is he concerned with how others perceive his alignment in this manner? I'd like to hear his thoughts on Swiss/Riddler if he felt asking these questions would help him net scum]... also #592 for the way he talked about Dark Yoshi's playstyle and #608/#610 combo because it looked like he was just fannying about there.

I'm not supportive of a Pythag lynch over the players mentioned above. I'm neutral on Pythag atm!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Agreed with Chuckie except for the Tanny part. Liking that strong, clear stance in regards to Pythag. I'm not convinced that he's a better lynch than DEHF, hidajiremi, Teryble Doom, Hilt or Dark Yoshi. The main reason I'm not voting for either of the latter two is their reliable activity so far - it's easier to track them down as scum later compared to any of the other players mentioned because they've given us stances and substance that may or may not result in contradictions later. And let's not forget, that we have 17 players in this game and I don't wanna run out of ideas on D3 because it's only the same 3 people posting [note how only Swiss, DY and me have more than 50 posts].

The Pink Sasquatch

Smash Rookie
A few things

1.) Chuckie is almost certainly legit V/LA. Kat has been massive busy since getting a new job or something, this has been the case for ages, Vand also has dissappeared but I think thats because he's probably lost power, he was talking about floods in his area and some places losing power.

2.) Dr Riddler pulled the chainsaw defence on Gheb in post #563. AFAIK the only legit time to play the chainsaw is when you are a cop with an inno. Note that for me at least, Chainsaw is only a good tell on Riddler if Gheb flips scum. If Riddler flips scum its a weak scumtell on Gheb. If either flip town its null on the other.

Deadline is in 13 and a half hours-ish as of this post.
Oh you so town.

Unvote

Make sure a lynch goes through

The Pink Sasquatch

Smash Rookie
X1, lrn2read. It says at the bottom of the article that its only considered when the player defended confirmed scum.
I happen to disagree, hence why I said for me it can be used as a weak scum tell if the defender flips scum

@Tan: I happen to believe that Hida is playing sub-optimally due to lack of experience as opposed to out of malice. Do you not have anything else to say? Talk about Pythag. Lynch him or not?

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Sorry, I have stupid fingers.

Okay, I did an ISO on Pythaq, finally. He only had 12 posts at this time. Here's a short summary of how I read them.:

Pythaq ISO

Post 22- Confirming for game.
Post 274 - "Holy hell what has happened to this D1."
289 - Suspects Smarg (mostly through quotes), says he is watching Swiss, agrees with Kuz about player should not blindly follow FF.
Post 291 - Says he's biased against hydras, uses FF quote for emphasis.
Post 294 - Talks about his suspicions of PM vs Swiss (favoring Swiss as scum) and general scummy feelings around Smarg.
Post 437 - Real Life Johns, no content.
Post 439 - Responding to quotes, no clue who since he didn't include that in the post. He votes for DY because of the LAL discussion since DY is unreliable resource.
Post 443 - Says people had a lack of his conviction before. Trying to avoid weird lying gambits late game.
Post 462 - Arguing with Smarg about his stance on LAL. Switches his vote to her but laments he cannot vote for two people.
Post 479 - Says Swiss says you can only be suspicious of one person and your vote should reflect that. Talks about how hydras are harder to read.
Post 480 - Double post of 479
Post 543 - Gives his scum list. Actually pretty good reasons given.

I had actually gone into my read expecting Pythaq to look much scummier. There are a few points where I thought "Oh, he's gonna john a lot" or "Just sheep" or any other typical scum tactics, but overall his play actually looks really good and he even is making me doubt Smarg after that read.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I happen to disagree, hence why I said for me it can be used as a weak scum tell if the defender flips scum

@Tan: I happen to believe that Hida is playing sub-optimally due to lack of experience as opposed to out of malice. Do you not have anything else to say? Talk about Pythag. Lynch him or not?
That statement is much better, thank you. And as you can see, I was working on a real post, but I had to get that out of my system first.

Jiremi has some real life johns going on, I won't go into detail since he should do that himself.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Alright, that settles it for me.

Vote DEHF

Vig feel free to shoot Tandora's husband while she doesn't watch :bee:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Cool.
Perfectly happy with a Pythag lynch, DEHF isn't the way to go. There are no reads gained from DEHF; correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's been mostly an island unto himself. A useless island, but nonetheless.

@Swiss, deadline at 4 am EST, so 9 hours-ish from now.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nabe, that's exactly why I think he's the best lynch we have. A useless island is useless, right? If we don't lynch him ... we have to deal with the fact that he's been useless and get nothing useful [duh]. Whereas keeping Pythag alive can give us his points of view and stances.

I mean, I don't think DEHF is the scummiest player in the game but unless he can somehow guarantee to be any helpful as the game continues I don't think lynching Pythag over him is justified. I'd rather lynch hida tbh.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
@FF the reason I don't have a read is because the only Mafia game I played with him he didn't post enough to give any scum or town reads, plus he was replaced by Adumbrodeus very early in the game. There's also the fact that it's not just Edrees, but also Praxis which I haven't really played Mafia with except for AIM Mafia which doesn't really help. Even then I don't see how me playing with Edrees ONCE would have that big of an impact on me determining whether he's town or not, especially since there other people like Hilt who have played with both of them more.

I have no reason for thinking he is town other than a gut feeling. I think there's a good chance DY has just been playing horribly as town, but the deadline is pretty soon so at this point I think DY is probably gonna have to claim in order to prevent himself from being lynched.

The reason I think Gheb is scum is that most of his post to answer questions I've seen have been something like "OMFG you're so stupid" or along the lines of that. I don't see how that making comments like that is helpful to town, especially when you want to convince people that you're not scum. Now that I reread most of his post majority of the time he's been saying that to Hilt. The only reasons I can think of is that Gheb really think that Hilt is obvious scum or he really wants Hilt to stop pressuring him.

Doom = Teryble Doom I thought it was pretty obvious since that's the only player with the word "Doom" in their name.

Swiss

Smash Lord
If Nabe flips scum, DY is scum. Have I said this before? >>> I said it for Pythag. Wouldn't wanna be DY. Still lean town. Which makes no sense in my stances, but we can gloss over that.

Riddler and Gheb cannot be scum together. Smell two townies. Tentatively reach my hand toward them. Not a crumb.

@ Nabe's 533 - You're willing to lose Gheb because he doesn't 'explain things when asked etc' yet you don't feel the same way about me. Why?

#562 isn't smart.

Riddler expand on 563

X1 content other than about Gheb plz

/pseudocontent

So DEHF make that post you've been building for over an hour.

hidajiremi

Smash Rookie
Hida is a bad idea because he's an idiot, and Swiss says he's town.
Ah, insults. That's productive. I'm not particularly interested in your opinion of me either way, but where I'm from, calling someone an idiot without explaining yourself is bad form. So I would very much appreciate a statement of why you feel the need to call me an idiot without backing it up.

And because I forgot the colon

Vote: Dark Yoshi

Top Bottom