• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doctor Who Mafia: Night 1 Begins! Deadline is set for the 31th at 0400.

hidajiremi

Smash Rookie
@Tan: I happen to believe that Hida is playing sub-optimally due to lack of experience as opposed to out of malice. Do you not have anything else to say? Talk about Pythag. Lynch him or not?
See, that I would have been happy with. Calling me an idiot is much stronger than what you just said, and less productive.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Alright, that settles it for me.

Vote DEHF

Vig feel free to shoot Tandora's husband while she doesn't watch :bee:

:059:
Hey, if he's playing like vig fodder, then he should be vig fodder. I'm not protesting that at all.

Cool.
Perfectly happy with a Pythag lynch, DEHF isn't the way to go. There are no reads gained from DEHF; correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's been mostly an island unto himself. A useless island, but nonetheless.

@Swiss, deadline at 4 am EST, so 9 hours-ish from now.
If we had more time, I'd say that's exactly why we need to force him to make connections. Wouldn't your estimation make DEHF fall more under vig category than lynch?

And because I forgot the colon

Vote: Dark Yoshi
You probably need to UNVOTE first, dear.

Peach Monster

Praxis|EdreesesPieces
Back from San Diego, catching up :/ where be my other heads?

Vote: Pythag

(this is Praxis)

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
whew, this might be too little too late, but here goes.

Sooo, the last few pages I have interpreted as "Everyone vs. Gheb"

I was much happier with his responses to everyone than the arguments placed against him.
It seemed like everyone was wanting Gheb to be scum and in that they wouldn't accept anything he said.
Just my viewpoint though.

I still sit back though, even on the chopping block wondering, what did I do that was scummy?
Smarg criticized me of weak cases, Swiss criticized me for opinions, and then a few others didn't like my vote on DY....yet others put their vote on DY and they get a pass?

I respond to Smarg (who I still think is scum) and I get simply brushed away.
Weak cases against me are all there is. Look, when smarg voted for me, she didn't even bother giving reasons. It's like "Pythag is scummy" is just an accepted fact. She had a lot to say about everyone else, but ended her post with a "vote pythag" ...ok?

Nabe writes claims that I've been generally scummy and my posting has dropped off.

...well if my posting has dropped off, that hasn't given you a whole lot more to consider scummy other than "hey, pythag might be busy" Again, I say the cases against me are formed on two things : my first post where I talked about Swiss and PM, and my vote for DY.

Tandora has been the FIRST person to say that I made legit points against smarg.

I think Gheb's right on when he says that you'd gain more from a DEHF lynch then mine.

If/when I'm lynched and flip town, I seriously suggest looking into all who have tried to make my lynch without really saying anything

Pink
Nabe
Smarg
Swiss

Vote : smargaret
(I thought my vote had been on her the whole time. oh well.)

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Was that a hammer? If not, let's get to a hammer plx.

Swiss, I can't think of any time I've seen you say "it's obvious, find it yourself". Not when people are asking for information on a need-to-know basis that, if ignored, will cause them / give them an excuse to tunnel on you for the rest of the game.

PM, I'm sure one or more of your heads will have many informative things to say toMorrow, yeah?

Peach Monster

Praxis|EdreesesPieces
I don't think we're anywhere near a hammer. Last votecount was 2 votes on pythag, I saw three votes on the last page and one from me. He should be at 6 votes I think? L-3?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Votecount 6

Pythag [5] - Swiss, Nabe, Smargaret, The Pink Sasquatch, Peach Monster
Dark Yoshi [3] - Chuckie, Teryble Doom~, Hidajiremi
Smargaret [2] - Dark Yoshi, Pythag
Kuzmaru [1]- Dr. Riddler
DEHF [1] - Gheb_01

Swiss [0] -
Gheb_01 [0] -
Nabe [0] -
The Pink Sasquatch [0] -
Hilt [0] -
Tandora [0] -
Peach Monster [0] -
Hidajiremi [0] -
July [0] -
Chuckie [0] -
Teryble Doom~ [0] -
Dr. Riddler [0] -

Not Voting [5] - Tandora, July, Kuzmaru
, Hilt, DEHF

With 17 Companions alive it take 9 to lynch.

Teryble Doom~ & Kuzmaru prodded.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
DEHF, put a vote down. We're too close to deadline for you not to be voting.

Pythag, the reason your responses were brushed aside was I had better rebuttals. You misrepped what I said about you. And I did give reasons prior to my initial vote on you - the fact that you made a big post about me/Swiss/PM and fence-sat through it while making it look like you were contributing really made me believe you're scum.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think Gheb's right on when he says that you'd gain more from a DEHF lynch then mine.
... I never said that.

And we need a lynch ... so

Vote Pythag

Even though I'd love to hear Frozen's and Nabe's ideas on the info we're supposed to get...

:059:

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
I (Vand) haven't read the thread out of being busy/lack of interest. But I can see the deadline is soon and a lynch is needed so:

Unvote Vote: Pythag

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dear lord the steam on that Pythag lynch is screaming that there is tons of scum on it if Pythag flips town. Kind of expecting him to but his flip combined with flips after the night should give us some decent stuff to work with tomorrow.

Idk, I kind want to keep pythag around now and just keep the debate between him and his attackers going because I like the conflict and obvious stances it forces people to take.

@ Gheb: We can discuss your case on DY tomorrow in more detail but right now I don't like him as a D1 play. Don't mind much if he's vigged or somethin though.

Speaking of vigs, Teryable Doom, DEHF, Peach monster (sorry I forgot about them in my last post as has been pointed out), and Pink Sasquatch can all go. If Pythag isn't hammered we should switch to one of these people and start cleaning out the trash.

**** just scrolled up and yeah I think DY hammered.

Yeah DY can def be vigged.

Chuckie needs to play better or get lynched soon.

Apologies to everyone for not being a superstar townie thus far but I fell way behind early because of RL johns. Should be able to start D2 at a better pace.

hidajiremi

Smash Rookie
You probably need to UNVOTE first, dear.
Unvoting isn't the problem. I apparently just keep forgetting my damn colon. =p

And... I hate to say it, but you dropping out of your tunnel on me and becoming so helpful is kind of suspicious. You've never been this helpful to me on a mafia game before, certainly not one you were playing in with me. I've got my eye on you. :oneeye:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Final Votecount

Pythag [6] - Swiss, Nabe,Smargaret, The Pink Sasquatch, Peach Monster, DEHF
Dark Yoshi [3] - Chuckie, Teryble Doom~, Hidajiremi
Smargaret [2] - Dark Yoshi, Pythag
Kuzmaru [1]- Dr. Riddler
DEHF [1] - Gheb_01

Swiss [0] -
Gheb_01 [0] -
Nabe [0] -
The Pink Sasquatch [0] -
Hilt [0] -
Tandora [0] -
Peach Monster [0] -
Hidajiremi [0] -
July [0] -
Chuckie [0] -
Teryble Doom~ [0] -
Dr. Riddler [0] -

Not Voting [4] - Tandora, July, Kuzmaru
, Hilt

With 17 Companions alive it take 9 to lynch.

Result is a NO LYNCH, flavor will be finished when I get back from work.

Night 1 Begins, Night actions are due January 31st at 0400 hours

Note: As stated in the ruleset all deadlines are Eastern Standard time, the lynching votes occurred about 2 hours after the deadline.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright, I am your new mod of Doctor Who until Adumb returns from his leave of absense. I have the entire set-up but I am missing a few things (Night actions mainly) I have everything else though.

I strongly urge that if you have a Night Action please send it to my account and we can get this game back on track. I can understand if you guys do not want to continue this game but this game means alot to adumb and he put alot of work into it. I see no reason why people cannot handle a game they had signed up for in advanced. I will be trying to continue this game and bring it back to life but it is really not up to me if the game continues but it is up to you guys as the players to keep this game alive.

If people cannot play for certain reasons then I can try and find replacements for said positions. However I would like to encourage that everyone stays and tries to play this game out. So first off here is what we need to get done.

Send in all Night Actions to my account ASAP.

I will be sending out a reminder that this game is back and up in a bit as well.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ok, here's the deal. Unfortunately, J wasn't able to restart the game cause not enough people were available, so I decided on a solution. I'm Gonna rerun this as a private game and give everyone from the list back their roles assuming they are still willing to play. I will then replace as necessary.

I don't know when I'm gonna have the time to do this quite yet, but I'll give you guys a head's up. I am sorry about this, unfortunately I had little choice in the matter.

Also, this should go without saying since it was still technically an ongoing game but... no spoilers (role or setup). Thank you.

Top Bottom