• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc Mario Finder Update 2/10/08

Krad420

Smash Rookie
I just want to say that I have moved to Monterrey, I am not longer living on cd. del carmen campeche

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
HALL of Fame

Well for those people who have wonder what D.A has been up to for all these yrs and what not everyone take a look at the link that i am about to give to you its the dawn of a new era people the return of D.A. This link sends you too our site that has our latest content called " HALL OF FAME" IT's a section on our site dedicated to all the smashers that mastered thier characters and repped thier characters to the point that all the knew who they are and called them the best or one of the best with thier character(s) so with out further or due i bring to you the hall of fame: http://smashguardians.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=173&Itemid=28. Note that if anyone has any pictures of any of the players listed on the hall of fame just send DA and emial or emial me at: lewdawes@aol.com hope everyone enjoys peace.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
yo, please scale the picture down...streches the screen of probably most computers <_<

Nice shirt though...

Well yeah, I'll be around to update this (though with brawl coming out, ...) but yeah, besides that I'm gone.

FFMMCLXIV

Smash Apprentice
I was crushed when it was revealed that the Doc wouldn't be reappearing in Brawl. I have no idea who I'm gonna use now.

But it'll be fun ;D

Webster

Smash Rookie
I first started with Dr. Mario when I tryed him out just as a joke. It turns out I am pretty good with him once I learned all the tricks with him and now I main him regularly.

Top Bottom