• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you wear any video game clothing/accessories?

Tacel

Smash Lord
Do it. Show off your nerdy pride. I do.

I wear a Hylian Shield belt buckle to school every day. I also made a Goron Bracelet out of paper during Social Studies yesterday since I was being lazy and wasn't doing any work on my project had nothing to do and wore it all day.
This reminds me that I need to buy more Nintendo shirts.

Please tell me that I am not the only one. :chuckle:

Geist

Smash Master
I have a mass effect 2 shirt
I had shirts for Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 2 when they first came out too.

I want a hylian belt buckle :[

BBQTV

Smash Master
i use to have a naruto book bag, but sadly i used it so much that it has a hole in it!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I've got a Mario 'M' belt and a handful of gaming shirts

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Does the PokeWalker count?

I used to have a Super Mario Sunshine T-Shirt and Twilight Princess shirt, but I don't know what happened to them.

-Terywj

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I've got

A black guitar hero t-shirt
A red guitar hero t-shirt
2 black halo 3 t-shirts(The text is raised and silver on one then white on the other)
2 smash bros brawl t-shirts(One of which I've put a white line through brawl and written melee xD)

UberMario

Smash Master
I have several Mario shirts and I once had a pair of prescribed Nintendo glasses.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Well, I used to have a kingdom hearts keyblade necklace and a cerberus necklace (from DoC)...but they broke.
I have a Twilight princess sword and shield shirt, a pac man shirt, and i have a Fenrir (FF7) messenger bag that i carry my phone/wallet/assorted art supplies/god knows what in.
And my phone has a Kuro****suji charm x3

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I've got a black T-shirt that says:

------------------------------------------
|Look at me still talking........|
|When there's science to do|
------------------------------------------

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
I have a few game accessories. As of now i'm wearing one of the two Mario shirts I own, and I also have a Twilight Princess shirt as well. I also have a Zelda wallet that I use. I also had two wristbands, a Bee Mario one and a Goomba, but as of now I think someone stole them because I can't find them anywhere.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I have a shirt with an NES controller and it has old school under it. I also have a Mario shirt that looks like Scarface.

I have some Mario pajama pants that I where seldom at night.

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
I have a red shirt that has an NES controller on the chest which under it reads "Back in the Day". Wish I had some more but I have yet to actually hunt any more down. :laugh:

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
If it's a really nice day and I feel like scaring random passers by at the park, then I just go out like this:

Shök

Smash Champion
I only have one Bowser shirt. Boo hoo.

I always wanted a Bowser shell backpack for the lolz.

Top Bottom