• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Random but in part I'd like if the last character was from Capcom. Kinda amazed at how we didn't get a new rep from them during this DLC cycle. And they have a lot of cool IPs and characters, each one with their own appeal.

Interesting that in the end Phoenix Wright is still the one that is alive.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
The possibilities for CP11 are uncountable, yet someone had to be chosen. Honestly crazy how far we’ve came.

I remember back when Byleth was revealed I was completely fine with it because there were still 6 new characters. Although I was definitely happy with characters like Sephiroth and Steve, I never stopped saying there was another pack and another chance.

I can’t say that anymore.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Even If I don't get my Most Wanted, the Ultimate Lifeform, Getting Sora would be an Absolute banger, Especially if we got Mickey Mouse Costume or Character, and Alot of KH Music

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Random but in part I'd like if the last character was from Capcom. Kinda amazed at how we didn't get a new rep from them during this DLC cycle. And they have a lot of cool IPs and characters, each one with their own appeal.

Interesting that in the end Phoenix Wright is still the one that is alive.
I want the artbrush doggy aka Amaterasu.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
osby osby how are you still in Pranked Jail everyone else who got pranked the same time as you is back to normal

The final fighter is Skyrim and Todd Howard joins Sakurai to explain how you can now play the entire legendary game Skyrim as a fighter in Smash Brothers.
you select it and the screen changes

“So… you’re finally awake…”

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I can feel the suspense of scrambling to figure out who the character is going to be as soon as the Smash logo comes on screen.

Technomage

Smash Champion
Has anybody made a thread for the new Presentation yet?

Also, for anybody who has trouble finding the Presentation, here it is:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Well, guts feeling that I don't like.

A MH rep, I dunno, I don't like this, but this sickening guts feeling is here.

Neverx

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5778-5302-2215

The ride finally ends in 20 minutes, I just wanted to say it's been an amazing ride, been lurking here since the switch was announced in 2017 and it's been an honor to enjoy this final ride with you all. Smash Ultimate has defined such an important part of my live and I'm eternally grateful for how much fun and great the characters and game have been.

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
That's the kind of Bloodbath I'm expecting.
I want Sora, from the bottom of my heart I want him.
I'm just not expecting him.

I'm still on the DOOMPOSTING of just ending on Cinderace or random first party.
If we get sora, I want Simple and Clean and Santuray.

Gorgonzales

Smash Ace
I joined this site last spring and I can't wait for this final character to be revealed so I can just leave (or at least not be on here as often). I've wasted so much time here (not all of it was bad, but this place has been definitely messing with my productivity as of late). I had some good times here but I can't stay forever.

Good luck to everyone who wants their characters!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
This being the end is really starting to creep up on me. Getting a little teary eyed.

Discoball Fever

Smash Rookie
Honestly, it's crazy to think that it's been 3 years already.
It simultaneously feels like both an eternity and a blink of an eye.
I was ready to make a solid final prediction a week or two ago but I feel like everything is unlikely now so I'm going random and choosing Phoenix Wright or Phantasy Star.

However I still have my fingers crossed for my boys Flynn and Walter.

Last edited:

Jerry98

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai definitely wants to make us cry...

EDIT: well... ninja'd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom