• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willbuysmash4mw

Smash Journeyman
Ah, gotcha. I could see them being a lock in that case.

I hope the remakes do well, though them not being released in Japan is a little unnerving.
The west pretty much carries Zelda, so it could carry Advance Wars like it appears to be doing with Metroid at the moment.

But I understand your worry considering that things not popular in Japan don’t tend to get fighters.

Staarih

Smash Master
The west pretty much carries Zelda, so it could carry Advance Wars like it appears to be doing with Metroid at the moment.

But I understand your worry considering that things not popular in Japan don’t tend to get fighters.
Yeah, I think some presence in Japan is a must. The west may carry Zelda, Metroid etc, but the games still release in Japan. Advance Wars 1+2 needs a release there too for me to even consider a rep for it, really.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
If I'm drinking it, and me and my mouth are going, "I do not like this.", there is very clearly something I am tasting that makes me not like it. It's especially noticeable during meal times when I have been given water to drink after I've had a meal to eat. The only time when I'm actually okay with drinking water is after a big exercise.
huh, today's the the day i learnt there are people that dislike water.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Some excerpts from the interview.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion

"Sakurai is careful not to associate himself with other games"
This is probably why modern Kirby gets shafted the way it does, to be honest. Rather than some silly resentment or something like that.
It's not a good reason but it makes sense.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

I visited here. "Tekken" Talk with Mr. Harada!

This conversation will last for a few weeks!

Aboyd

Smash Cadet
I do know about the Shadow Andorids, but to be honest, in spite of that, If Shadow got in, he would be breaking the Assist Trophy rule. The Dev team has added the Shadow Assist with the intention of it being Shadow, not any of the Andorids
I was thinking they would either ret-con it into an android or add those little red cubes that surround Infinite’s Phantom Ruby illusions

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
I also think that even if these new remakes of Advance Wars 1+2 do well enough for Nintendo, they will likely greenlight remakes from NDS entries before a new game.

Or maybe they will look foward for a Batallion Wars 1/2 remaster/remake.

We should wait a bit to see what is Nintendo approaching with next Switch iteration. We are already seeing sequels of key 2017/2018 games (Splatoon 3, Zelda BOTW2, M+R2, Mario Party, Triangle Strategy and these week there was rumors of Xenoblade 3) getting announced for 2022. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a new Mario Kart game announced for next FY (releasing by march 2023).

So, maybe next Smash game will be released a bit sooner than we think? I know that the general rule is one Smash entry per game, but, what if they are planning 2 Nintendo crossover games for Switch? Maybe another genre?

PS: I hoped next Camelot proyect is related to Golden Sun; either a remake/reboot of GBA games, or whatever else.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion

Can we replace “Never ask me for anything” with “Give me a break” since he doesn’t like the former?

XorahnGaia

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, they're called "8-year-olds".
I call it "seeing through the lies of the Jedi". And being a person who can recognize when something tastes even the tiniest bit off, especially when I find onions(not onion powder, but actual onion pieces) in my food.

In case people are wondering about my water consumption, I do use liquidizers and sparkling water. But tap water and even purified water, can't stand. And water after a meal, just nope.

Paraster

Smash Lord
I call it "seeing through the lies of the Jedi". And being a person who can recognize when something tastes even the tiniest bit off, especially when I find onions(not onion powder, but actual onion pieces) in my food.

In case people are wondering about my water consumption, I do use liquidizers and sparkling water. But tap water and even purified water, can't stand. And water after a meal, just nope.
I tend to hate bottled water, but tap water is fine for me.

Willbuysmash4mw

Smash Journeyman
I also think that even if these new remakes of Advance Wars 1+2 do well enough for Nintendo, they will likely greenlight remakes from NDS entries before a new game.

PS: I hoped next Camelot proyect is related to Golden Sun; either a remake/reboot of GBA games, or whatever else.
People don’t want more Advance Wars remakes though, they wanted a series revival followed by new games with new characters(same with Golden Sun).

A 2nd remake will not do well even if the 1st one does.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, everyone has preferences on water, whether they like water, certain types of water, or if they don't like it at all. Like it or not, though, it is still a necessity for life, and it can't be ignored, nor can it be replaced by any other drink out there.

Anyways, not too long until the September Direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom