• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
I’m actually really hoping for RARE Replay to get ported to the Switch. That way, we can get all their great games like Perfect Dark, Killer Instinct, and Banjo Kazooie in one package.
I'm more leaning into Game Pass getting onto the Switch, which would definitely cover Rare Replay even if it ends up being a more limited version (limited GP, not RR)

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I'm more leaning into Game Pass getting onto the Switch, which would definitely cover Rare Replay even if it ends up being a more limited version (limited GP, not RR)
The mobile version of Game Pass doesn't have a limited library, but it does take a while to finally get into a game.

I'm sure a certain RGFS RGFS would approve of it being a way to get GTAV on Switch.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
So TECHNICALLY Smash E3 Speculation starts tomorrow.

Maybe some announcement in tomorrow's Summer Game Fest might correlate with such reveals.

kylexv

Smash Master
Pic of the Day:

Xenoblade released in Japan 11 years ago today!

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Pic of the Day:

Welcome back comrade PogU

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Pic of the Day:

sakurai "literally mention Xenoblade X in anything once" challenge still not completed. i sleep

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So... ya'll, I need some help. Specifically... I need your opinions.

I have three graphs (don't worry, you don't have to do math.) These three graphs contain all three possibilities for what the next point is.

I was wonder if ya'll could give some input on what you think the next point is for all three graphs? Reason chosen doesn't really matter for me. I'm just curious what people think.

Each point is a unique color, so that's how you could denote it with each graph. Like saying "Graph C: Point Red" or something lol.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Have another bingo card
IMG_20210518_154852.jpg

This was made a while back but I smartly predicted that most third parties would have their own presentations and kept my predictions to Nintendo only (except for Triangle Strategy so pretend that's SMTV).

Now watch as I predict absolutely nothing of the actual Direct!

So 6, closer to 5 now, days until the big show, and even less if you're interested in the other companies.

Every day, the suspense is going to get worse and worse.
You say suspense but I'm giddy. Can't wait for Ubi to show off them dance moves. Two days to go!

osby

Smash Obsessed
So... ya'll, I need some help. Specifically... I need your opinions.

I have three graphs (don't worry, you don't have to do math.) These three graphs contain all three possibilities for what the next point is.

I was wonder if ya'll could give some input on what you think the next point is for all three graphs? Reason chosen doesn't really matter for me. I'm just curious what people think.

Each point is a unique color, so that's how you could denote it with each graph. Like saying "Graph C: Point Red" or something lol.
Might be either green or blue in Graph A, leaning towards blue.
Green in Graph B.
Probably red in Graph C but it's hard to tell.

Cartesian coordinate systems were my worst subject in high school so take this however you want.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
As someone who much preferred XCX to XC1 and never played XC2, And had Elma up there on his wanted list, Xenoblade's representation in Smash is.....well.....yeah...

View attachment 318495
Don't worry, Sakurai will care for us. He's gonna add Tora and Kino to remind us all that 'meh meh' is almost Shakespearian

Also, fun fact.
This poll lasted an entire week and ended a few days ago, I wonder if this was why some platformer stans decided to act opressed a few days ago cause the timing would have Euden be in a clear advantage. It's wild but it kinda adds up

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Yeah, Platformer Cartmans are those weirdly xenophobic people who showed their faces when Brave leaked
Meh, I consider myself a Platformer Craig. I just couldn't care less if I wanted to, and (would like to if I were brave enough) tell off all the others for overreacting.

On another note, that poll and the immediate debate between platformers and RPGs after is another clear-cut example of fans taking another fanmade poll as an official Nintendo-created poll, ergo it's the actual results.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Showerthought, but in regards to the whole Pink color of the color theory, was looking over at the subreddit

And a front page thread was someone suggesting a Worms character.

Worms had completely slipped my mind and would be such an oddball pick.
Honestly, if they came with a destructable stage then that alone would warrant their inclusion, 70 million sales and fun potential be damned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom