• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
In terms of favorite DLC character it has to be :ultsteve: for me. It's no secret that I've wanted to see Minecraft get a playable fighter in Smash because I believed the potential for a wacky and crazy moveset was too high to pass up. I'm glad they didn't disappoint in the moveset because it has everything I wanted, blocks, crafting, and mining. Funnily enough before Steve got in I complained that there wasn't any proper resource management character in the roster that had to collect resources in the stage to power themselves up. Robin and Banjo just have resources that are limited in usage, and Hero's MP resource is generated by hitting or getting hit. Steve's mining is the type of mechanic I was looking forward to seeing in Smash.

Besides resource management the other mechanic I felt was lacking in Smash was stance switching. A character that can change stances, meaning the character's normals stay the same but their specials change. :ultpyra: was the character that achieved this archetype I was looking for. Her normals and aerials stay the same as Mythra but the main difference is the speed/kill power and the different specials.

There are of course other characters that I enjoyed seeing get added but these two in particular I'm fond of seeing due to the gameplay mechanics they added to the roster. In terms of the gameplay side of things for the roster I'm content. I don't think the last two characters will add new gameplay mechanics that will satisfy me as much as these two, but hey hopefully they prove me wrong on that front :p

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
I’m going to rank my opinions on every set of Newcomers from each Smash Game cause why not!
Smash 64: 6/10 can’t dock it too much because it’s the first Smash Game ever, but still it’s definitely just setting things up for the most part. But again, it’s the first game so I can’t rank it like the rest. Still Ness is annoying so that did dock it a little.
Melee: 8/10 this was a jump! Iconic characters, introducing Fire Emblem to the West, and Game and Watch? What’s not to love! Only issue is that a good chunk of it is filler, but I do think this Newcomer Lineup is one of the best overall!
Brawl: 7/10 the closest thing we’ve gotten to a Nintendo Celebration! So many great picks, but I will dock some points since Gliding was a thing and how annoying certain newcomers were to fight (Olimar, Meta Knight, Diddy Kong, and Snake), as well as Dixie barely missing the bus.
Sm4sh Base: 9/10 yeah this is my personal favorite! Iconic Third Parties, allowing newer Nintendo Characters a chance to Shine, and making everyone unique while making sure (most) aren’t too annoying to fight. Overall, a Solid Bunch of Characters!
Sm4sh DLC: 5/10 sure you had Cloud and Ryu, but you also had Corrin and Bayonetta. All were unique, but with the Side Effect of improper balancing and the fact that Corrin’s Game was bad. All because Nintendo refused to pay Music Licenses, eh?
Ultimate: 6/10 not too much special. Echoes were a smart naming scheme, even if VERY underutilized, Trailers were dope, and it introduced me to Castlevania, but besides that it didn’t do too much lol. Not bad, just not my cup of tea, even if Plant was hysterical. RIP Primarina, you will be missed.
Fighters Pass Volume 1: 7/10 too many Third Parties, but Hero and Terry were incredibly unique additions, Byleth was unique, and it’s nice to see Banjo come home. Only gripe is Joker, who has an annoying gimmick, stole from Cloud, was probably rushed, as well as making the Smash Community worse than it already was.
And I am not ranking Volume 2 until it is complete, but so far it’s been a mixed bag. Steve and Pyra/Mythra were amazing, but Sephiroth was underwhelming, and Min Min. Min Min was garbage! Very poorly designed and I don’t like her in Smash!

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Except Min Min, because she's only here because her getting in before Spring Man is like Bandana Waddle Dee getting in without any other Kirby characters.
You're welcome to your opinion / tastes but surely you realize how it's really not anything like that, right?

A better comparison would be Chun-Li over Ryu - I'm sure it would rub some people the wrong way, but it's not like one is so much more significant than the other that it's offensive or jarring in the same way putting in Bandana Dee over the literal namesake of the series and active protagonist of every single game would be. Like, if you've played ARMS you already know that's disingenuous because it barely even has a story, while Kirby inarguably carries his story.

Yabuki was correct and I was saying it before Min Min was revealed too, in an arcade styled fighting game like ARMS nobody is explicitly more important than the other outside of whoever they decide they want to market most prominently. Spring Man is in the tutorial and then once you finish that everyone is of equal significance. Min Min proved herself to be a popular character among that pack and she'll probably be showcased more prominently next game as a result.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I can't think of anyone else who retired from the site staff just so they could argue with people more. ;)

It was an odd few years I shirked my true calling as a soapbox squabbler to join the peacekeepers. :upsidedown:

I respect the gif choice, though I wonder if it's because you are good at it or because you seem invested in it more than doing other things...or a lack of other things to do.
Thanks, the answer is in the first sentence of the post you quoted.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
So we ranking the dlc?
-Joker: I was a big fan of Persona 5 so I was very excited (and like pretty much everyone, surprised) to see him in Smash. In the end I wasn't a huge fan of him to be honest. His gameplay is fine but it didn't blow me away (I wish there was more Persona use or at least that Arsene would do more than just follow him). The stage looks good, but I think it's not that fun to play on (the moving walls are a bit weird and awkward). The best part of this pack was the music. P5 have an amazing soundtrack and they didn't disappointed, and I wasn't expecint music from P3 and 4 too so that was nice. Overall a bit disappointed with this pack but it wasn't too bad. B tier

-Hero: I knew pretty much nothing about DQ before this announcement, so I wasn't too excited, but he turns out to be one of my favorite dlc character. The rng was pretty controversial, but I think it was a really great idea and it's great representation of jrpg. The stage is gorgeous and pretty fun to play on. The only down side is the music, it's by far the worst of any challenger pack imo. Aside from the music, this one was great despite the fact that I never played DQ (although I did play DQ11 after Hero's release). A tier

-Banjo: Again, another character who I never played his game. I was actually pretty excited to try him, because of all the hype surrounding him. Again I was pretty disappointed. His moveset isn't that special, although I love how he animates overall. The stage imo was the most disappointing of the dlc. It doesn't look that good and the mountain rotating looks really weird when the characters are in 2d. I liked the funny characters in the background. Music was overall great. Unfortunately that won't save the pack for me. C tier

-Terry: Another character who I never played his game, Terry was by far for me the most obscure characters. I was actually surprised how much I liked him. The Go super moves are super fun to land. His stages looks awesome and I love the new mechanics that you break invisible walls. The cameo in the stage also looks very nice and it really gives me more interest in that franchise (I might buy KoF XV when it release). The music disasppointed me a bit. I know that 50 music is insane, but quantity doesn't mean quality and I find a lot of the music very boring. B tier

-Byleth: I was a huge fan of Three houses (honestly I would say it's one of my favorite switch game), but I didn't really wanted Byleth in Smash. His gameplay was alright but the very slow moves didn't really clicked with me. I felt that it was a huge missed opportunity to not use some of Three houses unique mechanics (like the battalion or the time travel). The stage is fine, but the cameo doesn't look that good. Music was the highlight, although I would have take more remixes. C tier

-Min Min: I wasn't a huge fan of Arms, so I really didn't care about her. Her gameplay was pretty boring, but to be fair there's not a lot that could be done with a Arms moveset (you literally just punch and jump in that game). I also find the stage pretty boring. The music, again pretty boring, since it's mostly the same melody but in different styles. D tier

-Steve: Steve was my most wanted so I had high hopes for him and he didn't disappointed. His moveset and stages was exactly how I imagined him. They even add some background creatures in the stages. The lack of C418 music was a bit disappointing, but the remixes we got were great. A tier

-Sephiroth: Another character that I didn't see coming. Moveset was great, it really feels like you're playing as a boss, especially with the one wing. The stage looks gorgeous and it's an awesome reference to FF7. The music are amazing, probably the best of any pack imo. S tier

-Pyra/Mythra: Like Three houses, Xenoblade 2 was one of my favorite Switch games. Their gameplay is fun, I like a lot switching between them. The stage is fine, but I'm not too fan of the cameos and I think it's way too small. The music are amazing, but like Three houses, I wish there was more remixes (and better remixes than that Counterattack remix please). A tier

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Story-wise, yep. Gameplay-wise, nah. Fates's gameplay was good and Conquest especially was great in the gameplay and map design department.
Y’know, I’ve been wondering. What if Nintendo were to make a complete edition of Fates for the Switch, only with an overhauled story by the Three Houses writers? I feel like something like that would vindicate Corrin big-time, just not entirely because this is Smash Broa. This is coming from someone who’s never played Fates (loved Awakening, though!).

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
You're welcome to your opinion / tastes but surely you realize how it's really not anything like that, right?

A better comparison would be Chun-Li over Ryu - I'm sure it would rub some people the wrong way, but it's not like one is so much more significant than the other that it's offensive or jarring in the same way putting in Bandana Dee over the literal namesake of the series and active protagonist of every single game would be. Like, if you've played ARMS you already know that's disingenuous because it barely even has a story, while Kirby inarguably carries his story.

Yabuki was correct and I was saying it before Min Min was revealed too, in an arcade styled fighting game like ARMS nobody is explicitly more important than the other outside of whoever they decide they want to market most prominently. Spring Man is in the tutorial and then once you finish that everyone is of equal significance. Min Min proved herself to be a popular character among that pack and she'll probably be showcased more prominently next game as a result.
I disagree. Min Min getting in over the series's face is indeed jarring. I wouldn't have any issues with her alongside Spring Man & Ribbon Girl, but they needed to be there first. EDIT: Spring Man especially, Ribbon Girl less so, though it would still be a little weird having Min Min without her.

Last edited:

SNEKeater

Smash Master
The keyboard placements of the "a" and "s" meant I actually had to go and look up this word to make sure it wasn't a typo
View attachment 310800
You learn something every day
Yeah it was a typo, I was on the phone and when that's the case I make some typos from time to time because I'm kinda dumb with the phone, I guess lol

But at least it was a typo that made you learn something new!

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Story-wise, yep. Gameplay-wise, nah. Fates's gameplay was good and Conquest especially was great in the gameplay and map design department.
I'd say it depends on the route. Conquest as you say is great with only a few missteps and the base mechanics behind Fates are good and utilized well there, so it's a solid from that standpoint. On the other end though, Revelation is bogged down by poorly implemented gimmicks, bad unit balance, and overly inflated enemy stats which make the route a slog to go through. It's to the point that if you're planning on playing Fates I'd honestly recommend not downloading the third route as it's just not fun to play, whereas the other two have perks that make them more worthwhile depending on your playstyle.

I'm a weird one that really doesn't like Fates' gameplay that much. The maps are gimmicky and the unit placement feels like it's there to make every option risky more than to make the game strategically interesting, but that might be because I'm not a natural tactician and I get overwhelmed by all the stuff you have to keep track of in that game. XCOM is far less frustrating to me.

Y’know, I’ve been wondering. What if Nintendo were to make a complete edition of Fates for the Switch, only with an overhauled story by the Three Houses writers? I feel like something like that would vindicate Corrin big-time, just not entirely because this is Smash Broa. This is coming from someone who’s never played Fates (loved Awakening, though!).
Honestly, it could work. There's a lot of groundwork that would make for a really intriguing experience if it was consistent and Corrin actually had consequences. You have themes around the moral identity of nations, whether it is better to work to better the world from the inside vs the outside, whether your actions are excusable if the other guy is terrible, and if the writing was good questions about idealism and naivety. All of those exist, but aren't obvious because the games are separate and the writing isn't great.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Sadly, we'd have to wait awhile for that. I have a feeling they'd rather remake the older games first...

Speaking of which, any chance THOSE rumors will finally come true this year?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'd say it depends on the route. Conquest as you say is great with only a few missteps and the base mechanics behind Fates are good and utilized well there, so it's a solid from that standpoint. On the other end though, Revelation is bogged down by poorly implemented gimmicks, bad unit balance, and overly inflated enemy stats which make the route a slog to go through. It's to the point that if you're planning on playing Fates I'd honestly recommend not downloading the third route as it's just not fun to play, whereas the other two have perks that make them more worthwhile depending on your playstyle.
Revelation is definitely the big offset as that felt alot like trying to cram everything in without making adjustments, like as you mentioned, the big level gap with getting units like Niles and Odin at a low level while the enemies are almost at their 20s.
But that route aside, Conquest was definitely great and even Birthright was fine gameplay-wise, thanks to adjusting the main complaints behind Awakening's gameplay, like Pair-Up, the Weapon Grade system and not letting magic and magic classes curbstomp everything. The balance changes were a very good thing.
While the Tellius games getting remakes would be good too, it feels a bit....I don't know, soon? I mean, the thought of the Tellius games getting remakes over the Genealogy games or the Binding/Blazing Sword games feels a bit weird when we've gotten remakes of Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem and Gaiden and the next remakes they do are the 9th and 10th games rather than the 4th/5th or 6th/7th.

Last edited:

SNEKeater

Smash Master
This is more evidence than we had before.
I'm happy if this ends being true because even if it's kinda soon, the Tellius games would definitely benefit from some QoL changes.

At the same time I still think they should remake Genealogy first. I mean I can understand doing Tellius first because even if those games never sold super well at the moment, nowadays both games are much more popular/known than older entries.

Ike being super popular and being in Smash also helps, I guess.

My only concern with this is that... While it doesn't mean they couldn't remake older entries in the future, it doesn't feel like a likely option anymore to me if they decided to skip Genealogy, Thracia 776 and the GBA games.

Last edited:
While the Tellius games getting remakes would be good too, it feels a bit....I don't know, soon? I mean, the thought of the Tellius games getting remakes over the Genealogy games or the Binding/Blazing Sword games feels a bit weird when we've gotten remakes of Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem and Gaiden and the next remakes they do are the 9th and 10th games rather than the 4th/5th or 6th/7th.
I could see the writing as a possible reason why they would choose Tellius now. If they wanted something that needed less narrative work to flesh out, Ike's games would be the perfect option.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
To be fair, I believe the Tellius games didn't really sell that well themselves, Radiant Dawn especially. Yeah, there's definitely a lot of room for remakes of unlocalized games to sell well, but Ike's become a hugely popular character and I'd imagine there's a lot of interest in giving his game a go.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
The Tellius games being next in line for remakes would be pretty great news! It would mean we'd be unlikely to see another FE character get added to Smash, but if one did, hopefully it would be the Black Knight who is at least pretty well-liked, fills the villain role, and would even be an assist trophy upgrade. I'm not as bothered by the amount of FE characters as most people are, but I'll admit I'd still rather see characters from other series.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
The Tellius games being next in line for remakes would be pretty great news! It would mean we'd be unlikely to see another FE character get added to Smash, but if one did, hopefully it would be the Black Knight who is at least pretty well-liked, fills the villain role, and would even be an assist trophy upgrade. I'm not as bothered by the amount of FE characters as most people are, but I'll admit I'd still rather see characters from other series.
Or we could get Micaiah. She seems pretty popular...

D

Deleted member

Sure I’ll rank newcomers.

SSS+::ultpyra:
A: :ultjoker::ultsephiroth::ulthero::ultminmin
B: :ultsteve::ult_terry::ultbylethf:
C: :ultpiranha:
D: :ultbanjokazooie:

I really like the DLC, but tbh you’d have to go out of your way with really bad picks for me to be disappointed. Only one I don’t like is Banjo because I hate fighting him, and even then I’m happy for his fans.

TerminatorLOL

Smash Journeyman
My DLC tier list

S:
:ultbanjokazooie:: Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie where some of my favorite games growing up. They are Nintendo classics to me, so they feels so perfect to see them in Smash with the likes of Mario and Donkey Kong. As such it feels appropriate that their move set wasn't as gimmicky as other DLC characters, they just feel so natural.

A:
:ultjoker:: I loved Persona 5, but I never really thought about it as a contender for Smash. So there has never been a bigger cooler surprise to me then seeing the news that Joker made the cut. The details they gave him when it comes to his all out attack, victory screen, and stage music is just amazing. But while I do enjoy playing as him. I find his move set a weird way to represent him. Casting a spell without his persona, only being able to summon the persona when he fills a rage meter, and said persona only really severing as a buff to Joker's attacks.

:ultsephiroth:: My only experience personally with Seth was his optional boss fights in Kingdome Hearts 1 & 2. But I was am aware of his high statues among gaming villains before then. Even if Smash is becoming oversaturated with JRPG swordsmen. This guy is a titan of gaming culture, and he brought with him some much needed music tracks that help make FF feel less like a black sheep in this game (except so how they are the only characters still speaking Japanese ...)

B:
:ultminmin: Arms deserved it spot on the roster and Min-Min was a excellent second choice, since they already made Spring-Man a AT. I don't have much less the say, stage is basic but I love the Arms theme so shurg

:ultsteve:: Was really unhappy to see him at first, but I warmed up to him. Minecraft is a major deal in the gaming world and even though I never got super into it, I have had some fun playing them in the past. His playstyle is pretty unique and surprisingly not a confusing bad in the ass to manage. I don't love him but he acutely is pretty neat.

C:
:ult_terry:: I was more excited to see that Sans Mii costume. Honestly I can't tell if I think he kinda cool or not. I literally just forgot about him while I was writing this list.

:ulthero2:: I know nothing about the Dragon Quest games. So I was less the thrilled to see another JRPG sword boy, but since Banjo was reveled so soon after them I just forgot about them. And even after playing as them I feel the same. These guys are just kinda boring to me. Their mostly mute dudes with a sword and shield who cast fire and lightning They kinda feel like a mix of people I've seen already (:ultyounglink::ultrobin:) and the one new thing they have that does set them apart is a gimmick I hate using. Overall I don't hate them but I don't like them either

D::ultbylethf::ultpiranha:: Do I really need to say anything...

Abstain: :ultpyra:: If you can't already tell I'm pretty exhausted with these "anime swordsmen*, so I've just haven't played Smash since Pyra got announced. Not out of anger or anything, she looks cooler then Hero and that Fire Emblem character whos name I legit can't be bothered to remember. I'm just that so tired and uninterested in this seeing this type of character. I mean she's the 5th JRPG character we've seen, I just want some better variety. For now I'm playing other games I've been sitting on. I'll probably wait to the next character before I take I look at her.

Last edited:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
I wouldn't read into FE merch and Heroes releases as evidence of anything new, let alone a remake.

Here's a list of every unit in Fire Emblem Heroes. Sort by release date, and Crtl-F "Radiant Dawn". True, Micaiah is the first unit from 2018 to get a Resplendent outfit, but she's also the second Radiant Dawn character in the entire game. Every game has 2 or more Resplendents by now, even the likes of Thracia 776 but I don't see people clamoring for Leif or god forbid Reinhardt in Smash.
In terms of characters added to FE Heroes, RD and PoR had below 30 characters for the longest time and because of how the game works, you need a good spread of characters from each game. Certain game modes or mechanics take the game of origin into account such as Limited Hero Battles (beat a map using only characters from X game) or Resonant Hero skills (grants a boost to characters from one of two games). Note that they don't consider PoR and RD as the same game, so separately they each have around 30 characters.
As for statues, that just seems to be IS diversifying their merchandise efforts. Lyn, Ike and Marth all have statues in the works. Previous statues were all 3DS-era characters like Cordelia or Camilla. Since there's obviously demand for content from the older games in the series, they're making content to satisfy the demand.

PoR/RD would probably get a remaster/compilation instead (the difference being a 'remake' is a new product wearing the skin of an old one, while a 'remaster' is an old product wearing a new skin) and that wouldn't really warrant any kind of large promotion. It'd be Spirit Event fodder if anything, and even then XBDE got a remaster and nothing in Smash acknowledges it.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I wouldn't read into FE merch and Heroes releases as evidence of anything new, let alone a remake.

Here's a list of every unit in Fire Emblem Heroes. Sort by release date, and Crtl-F "Radiant Dawn". True, Micaiah is the first unit from 2018 to get a Resplendent outfit, but she's also the second Radiant Dawn character in the entire game. Every game has 2 or more Resplendents by now, even the likes of Thracia 776 but I don't see people clamoring for Leif or god forbid Reinhardt in Smash.
In terms of characters added to FE Heroes, RD and PoR had below 30 characters for the longest time and because of how the game works, you need a good spread of characters from each game. Certain game modes or mechanics take the game of origin into account such as Limited Hero Battles (beat a map using only characters from X game) or Resonant Hero skills (grants a boost to characters from one of two games). Note that they don't consider PoR and RD as the same game, so separately they each have around 30 characters.
As for statues, that just seems to be IS diversifying their merchandise efforts. Lyn, Ike and Marth all have statues in the works. Previous statues were all 3DS-era characters like Cordelia or Camilla. Since there's obviously demand for content from the older games in the series, they're making content to satisfy the demand.

PoR/RD would probably get a remaster/compilation instead (the difference being a 'remake' is a new product wearing the skin of an old one, while a 'remaster' is an old product wearing a new skin) and that wouldn't really warrant any kind of large promotion. It'd be Spirit Event fodder if anything, and even then XBDE got a remaster and nothing in Smash acknowledges it.
The basis of the claim isn't that "these releases are happening therefore remakes" it's that a person who has previously leaked FE content seems to be teasing bigger implications than the original post which just pertained to speculating further characters in Heroes.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
S: :ultjoker: One of my mains, super fun to play! Came with a solid amount of music and his stage is amazing!

:ultbanjokazooie: Have to give these two an S purely for having been by far my most wanted and my favorite video game characters of all time!

:ult_terry: I don't play him, because I can't do command inputs. But he gets an S for 50 music tracks and the super-fun, most unique stage!

A: :ultsephiroth: The first character I really loved of FP2, and someone I didn't know I very badly wanted until he was revealed!

:ultpyra: I wanted Rex, don't mind that they went with the more popular characters anyway and had to cut the middle man because he was to difficult to include with them. I've loved the switch mechanic of PT since like a month after release, and I always do well with swordies... Match made in heaven for me lmao

:ulthero2: I don't play Hero, but this is such a huge and influential series, I can't help but rank this addition highly.

B: :ultsteve: This was a character I didn't want, so I don't feel like giving him that high of a score. It is my personal rankings, after all. But he gets a lot of points from me nonetheless, for both adding a huge franchise to Smash, and having exactly the sort of wildly creative, loaded-with-options moveset I was hoping he would have if he made it in.

:ultminmin I had been really hoping we'd get an ARMS rep, and they finally delivered! Was expecting Springman, but like with Rex, I don't mind that they went with a different, more popular character. She's tons of fun to play, and I think people overhype how good/annoying she is. Practice the matchup and git gud!

C: :ultbyleth: I enjoy Fire Emblem characters in Smash, and fell in love with their moveset instantly! Their inclusion doesn't bother me as much as it does most folks, but I can't deny that it was still a poor choice. After the Corrin debacle, they really went with this? If it was because 3H was super successful, which it was, I could understand. But no, they were planned since before the game came out. Worst possible spot in FP1, with it having been reasonable to expect a new third party. Worst possible style of reveal, where if they had been revealed at the Game Awards or even just a Nintendo Direct, the trailer would have worked so much better. It felt like it was going for the same thing Pyra & Mythra's trailer went for: a long opening to make people wonder whether it's more DLC... but you ruin that when the title of the video is "Sakurai Presents ???"

:ultpiranha: : A fun-as-hell character, who I used to play frequently! I love it, but... no stage or songs or anything leaves it really lacking as a DLC pack. I like that common mooks are being acknowledged, as they are very important to gaming, but I honestly do wish it was from a franchise that didn't already have a lot of characters. I do think there are yet more Mario characters that should be added, it's just that this one isn't one that would have been on my list. Still love the fun and creativity here, though!

Overall, I think both Fighter's Passes + Plant have been solid additions, no lower than a C! I like FP1 more than FP2, but FP2 still has two characters + a possible bonus character of its own (if that numbering thing pans out that way) to potentially surpass FP1 for me, depending on who we get.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Huh, was really hoping for some discussion around my DLC topic I brought up, but apparently no one wants to talk about future DLC but only what DLC we've already gotten.

My answer to that is simple: I haven't been disappointed by a single inclusion when it comes to their gameplay, and I've only been mildly disappointed via ARMS reveal and Byleth but Min Min's official reveal was dope as ****.

As someone who essentially only wants Geno, rather than be like some fans and get upset or pissed every time another character gets in instead, I realize that my desire is very hyper-focused and that while extremely likely to happen, not every character reveal can appeal directly to me so I just kinda enjoy them for what they are: brand new content that could have not happened.

That said I popped off for Sephiroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom