• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi Tachibana

Smash Ace
So I just finished watching Alpharad gush about getting his two absolute most-wanted dream picks as DLC and...hey, that's really cool. Good for him and all that. And while I personally got two of my biggest dream picks in the form of Simon and B&K, I'll admit, watching it got me a teensy bit bummed out that there's no way in hell that the last two characters will get me feeling anything close. Super selfish, I know, but I'd love to at least experience that rush one more time before Ultimate wraps up for good, y'know?

And it got me wondering, just out of personal curiosity and general interest in everyone in this thread: Who's the one character that would get you popping off if they were the last DLC announcement? Your dream character, the one you've always had in the back of your head whenever a new Smash reveal was on the horizon, even if you had to talk yourself down because you knew how improbable it was?

For me, that's Shantae. She's 100% not getting into Ultimate, but I've spent countless hours imagining her moveset, taunts, alt colors, Spirits, music tracks, Mii costumes, Classic Mode route, Final Smash, all of it. Just seeing her make a Sakurai-designed jump from 2D sprites to full 3D render would completely blow my mind. And this isn't me just bandwagoning, I've been daydreaming of that since before I even knew that this site existed haha.

Other characters would definitely still excite me (Neku Sakuraba and Leon Kennedy may be out of the running, and Eggman is all but deconfirmed by Pollock, but Amaterasu still has a...slim-but-still-existing chance), but if we're talking Banjo-Kazooie-levels of unbridled joy, none of them would match seeing Shantae get that Smash invite.

View attachment 304482

What about you guys?
Compile Arle, Wagan, and Ayumi.
But I don't see them happening so I don't talk about them much especially Wagan.

KillerCage

Smash Master
So I just finished watching Alpharad gush about getting his two absolute most-wanted dream picks as DLC and...hey, that's really cool. Good for him and all that. And while I personally got two of my biggest dream picks in the form of Simon and B&K, I'll admit, watching it got me a teensy bit bummed out that there's no way in hell that the last two characters will get me feeling anything close. Super selfish, I know, but I'd love to at least experience that rush one more time before Ultimate wraps up for good, y'know?

And it got me wondering, just out of personal curiosity and general interest in everyone in this thread: Who's the one character that would get you popping off if they were the last DLC announcement? Your dream character, the one you've always had in the back of your head whenever a new Smash reveal was on the horizon, even if you had to talk yourself down because you knew how improbable it was?

For me, that's Shantae. She's 100% not getting into Ultimate, but I've spent countless hours imagining her moveset, taunts, alt colors, Spirits, music tracks, Mii costumes, Classic Mode route, Final Smash, all of it. Just seeing her make a Sakurai-designed jump from 2D sprites to full 3D render would completely blow my mind. And this isn't me just bandwagoning, I've been daydreaming of that since before I even knew that this site existed haha.

Other characters would definitely still excite me (Neku Sakuraba and Leon Kennedy may be out of the running, and Eggman is all but deconfirmed by Pollock, but Amaterasu still has a...slim-but-still-existing chance), but if we're talking Banjo-Kazooie-levels of unbridled joy, none of them would match seeing Shantae get that Smash invite.

View attachment 304482

What about you guys?
Out of ALL of the DLC fighters we got so far, Pyra and Mythra made me pop the most.
The last character that made me pop that hard was Ridley.
After his inclusion, I would mostly content who we got later on.
I was happy for the fans of Castlevania, King K. Rool, Chrom, Persona, Dragon Quest, Banjo Kazooie (kinda surprised I was nowhere near as excited I should have been considering they were my childhood), King of Fighters, ARMS, Minecraft and Final Fantasy 7.
Dark Samus was a surprising bonus to go with Ridley.
I wasn't hyped for Isabelle, Incineroar, or Piranha Plant, but they grew on me.
I hated Byleth's inclusion and still do, but to be fair there was nothing they could have done to dampen the backlash; it was a case of really bad timing.

Who would make me pop the most but I don't think will make it?

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
RoboFist said:
Skull Kid

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Stuff like Toon Link, ATs being able to be disabled, and Bomberman is why I think mii costumes (at least basegame if costing extra money is an issue) and ATs don’t necessarily disconfirm. Could be Pyra and Mythra were chosen due to being seen to be just as good as XC2 representation (likely similar case with Min Min + the director’s wishes) and maybe Sakurai saw a more interesting moveset with them alone instead of being a team with Rex, but still wanted to include Rex in the form of taunts + Final Smash.

Of course more promotions probably aren’t happening anyway.

I really can’t see Nintendo having an issue with roles overlapping if spirits (still count as a sort of role) and a mii costume that’s identical to an AT are okay.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Umm, so If we are talking about theories, I kind of want to plug in one of the Theories I had made that has become more Relevant

Theory: Vergeben's Deconfirmation list might have had info on FP2... - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (gamespot.com)

Theory: Vergeben's Deconfirmation list might have had info on FP2 (PART 2) - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (gamespot.com)

Pyra/Mythera give more Credence to "Vergeben List deconfirm" Theory - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (gamespot.com)

So I had made a theory that Vergeben's Deconfirm list for CP5, might have actually turned out to be relevant for FP2, as none of the characters in FP2 were on the More Accurate version of the CP5 Deconfirm List

Pyra/Mythra are the 4th example of this happening, and they are probably the most interesting. One thing I noted is that if you look at the list, Both KOS-MOS and Reiji and Xiamou are listed seperatly from the Bandai Namco Company deconfirm, despite their rights I believe being owned by Namco (though I've heard Reiji and Xiamou are owned by Monolith)

KOS-MOS also had that thing where the Source was not sure about her. This led to me thinking that perhaps the reason KOS-MOS got an unsure was that there was some type of hearing of Monolith getting Another character. While I did get the particular character wrong (since I was predicting Elma) I was on the right track that perhaps there was another Monolith character in this pass

Anyway if you don't want to click on the topics, Here are the OG (Inaccurate) List and Accurate List side by side

• Bandai Namco character
    [*]Level-5 character
    [*]Ubisoft character
    [*]Falcom character
    [*]Nippon Ichi Software character
    [*]Gordon Freeman
    [*]Doomguy / Doom Slayer
    [*]Geno
    [*]Scorpion
    [*]Ryu Hayabusa
    [*]Arle Nadja
    [*]Sakura from Sakura Wars
    [*]Crash Bandicoot
    [*]Tracer
    [*]Reimu Hakurei
    [*]Reiji Arisu and Xiamou
    [*]Sora
    [*]Sol Badguy
    [*]Ragna
    [*]Billy and Jimmy Lee from Double Dragon
    [*]Dante
    [*]Phoenix Wright
    [*]Amaterasu
    [*]Monster Hunter
    [*]Morrigan
    [*]Leon Kennedy
    [*]Sam Porter Bridges
    [*]Geralt of Rivia
    [*]Monokuma
    [*]Kat from Gravity Rush
    [*]Kratos
    [*]KOS-MOS

• Sega characters
  • Konami characters

• Arc System Works characters

• Spike Chunsoft characters

• Marvelous characters

• Epic Games characters

• ZUN / Team Shanghai Alice's Touhou Project characters

• Bethesda characters entirely

• Koei Tecmo characters entirely

• Activision characters

• Blizzard characters

• It possibly being another Microsoft character

• It possibly being another Square Enix character

• It being a Nintendo character

• It being an Assist Trophy "promoted" to being playable

• It being a Spirit "promoted" to being playable
Lmao, I can stop you right here, the deconfirm for FP5 was ONLY for FP5.
I should know, I was in that Deconfirm dance, since Vergeben, and the main source we know (with that person that shall be RETRACTED) was literally the same.

Pillow

Smash Lord

View attachment 304482

What about you guys?
Dream lineup for me would be 2/3 of these categories

1. Sharp dressed man (Phoenix Wright or Kiryu Kazuma)
2. Degenerate weeb **** (Reimu Hakurei / Hatsune Miku / Haruka Amami)
3. USA Green Spaceman (Master Chief / Doomslayer)

Ideal for me would be not getting 2 from the same category since I like seeing various types of characters, but of course I wouldn't be against it.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
And another one.

"The Rolling Western" released today in 2012 !! In Smash Bros. SP, we are strengthening the costume of the sequel "The Dead-Heat Breakers" (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers). #Smash Bros. SP

SharkLord

Smash Hero
And another one.

"The Rolling Western" released today in 2012 !! In Smash Bros. SP, we are strengthening the costume of the sequel "The Dead-Heat Breakers" (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers). #Smash Bros. SP
Missed the opportunity to squeeze Sonic in there too

helloiamhere

Smash Journeyman

View attachment 304482

What about you guys?
Honestly Joker was the never ever that made me lose my ****. He was my most wanted. Hero would have had a similar reaction but alas he was leaked waaaayy ahead of his reveal, and honestly even without the 'Yuusha' datamine, DQ getting in Smash at the time felt a matter of when and not if.

The two other characters that would make me lose it are Kazuma Kiryu and Master Chief, both of which I don't think is likely. I am still fine with getting 2/4 of my most wanteds, even got them back to back.

Last edited:

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I don't really care for most fan rules, but at this point until proven otherwise if you're a Mii costume or Assist trophy I'm really not banking on them getting any sort of upgrade. Spirits were a bit more tricky because I do believe it disconfirmed characters for base roster and FP1 since I imagine the decision for DLC and the characters were decided before release, but once FP2 came around that clearly was thrown out the window and spirits became fair game again.

Rex being skipped over for Pyra and Mythra feels pretty telling. Especially since he was considered an apology bonus costume due to missing the base roster.

Of course never say never for costumes or assist trophies to be upgraded, but it doesn't look great so far.

Shroob

Sup?
I know I'm a broken record, but

I dunno, with all these Pyra/Mythra Pic of the Days, I really do kinda feel like the Sakurai Presents is coming sometime this week, coupled with the fact that the Nintendo VS Twitter said we'd learn more "Soon!", and the Direct said to wait "A bit longer".

If I'm going all in on this 100% conspiracy theory, Sakurai Presents this week, followed by their release next week, which would be March, the first week of March.

If they really do release soo early in March, that leaves us in a pretty interesting scenario, all things considered.

Last edited:

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion

I dunno, with all these Pyra/Mythra Pic of the Days, I really do kinda feel like the Sakurai Presents is coming sometime this week, coupled with the fact that the Nintendo VS Twitter said we'd learn more "Soon!", and the Direct said to wait "A bit longer".

If I'm going all in on this 100% conspiracy theory, Sakurai Presents this week, followed by their release next week, which would be March, the first week of March.

If they really do release soo early in March, that leaves us in a pretty interesting scenario, all things considered.
I really hope it's this week. I'm still on a high from the reveal, and I want to see their alternate colors which are hidden from some reason. Cat hoodie please.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

I'll give you 7 days and if no news comes out, I'm going to post this @ you.
1613973020111.png

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace

View attachment 304482

What about you guys?
For me it would be Krystal because I have wanted her the longest out of any character so far. There are other charters that would be very close though (Isaac Waluigi, Shantae, Gemini Sunrise/Sakura War Rep, and Clementine from TWD)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm not gonna vouch for any Presents season, mostly because I'm sleep the whole way through this reveal.

First time I'm more hype to see character balance changes than the new character. :222: I even gave Min-Min a shot.

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
As much as I've been pushing for Arle over the DLC cycle, those who have known me for all these years know where my true love lies.

1613973040073.png

I defended and supported Chorus Kids through Smash 4 speculation, was heartbroken when they missed the boat when they had everything going for them, AND we learned that a fighter was likely planned after all... but I was confident they could be revisited as DLC because they were scrapped... then Ultimate because I saw them revisiting old concepts and didn't think a full series worth of content would go abandoned...... then heartbroken again when the Grinch came along........ and now I've pretty much given up hope.

Of every possible character, a RH character is the one thing that left the roster feeling incomplete to me. If it finally happened I would probably cry.

Shroob

Sup?
One thing to note.

April and May together is 61 days, which big deal, right? Let's look at some reveal/release windows:

:ultminmin
ARMs fighter confirmed: March 26th
(88 days between)
Officially revealed: June 22nd
(7 days between)
Release date: June 29th

:ultsteve:
(94 days between)
Officially revealed: October 1st
(12 days between)
Release date: October 13th

:ultsephiroth:
(58 days between)
Officially revealed: December 10th
(12 days between)
Release date: December 22nd

:ultpyra:
(57 days between)
Officially revealed: Feb 17th

Release date: ????

So, looking at what we currently have for FP2, the longest gap of time was between Min Min coming out and Steve being revealed, and the shortest was a near dead tie between Sephiroth being revealed and Pyra being revealed.

Truth be told, reveals have sped up... A LOT. The fact that the last 2 reveals weren't even a full 2 months after the last character came out is frankly shocking, and here's the thing.

Say Pyra/Mythra DO drop the first week of March, which, is not a guarantee no, but let's assume it for this thought experiment and pin them for that Monday, since so far, all 3 of our prior FP2 characters have launched on a Monday or Tuesday, but let's also margin of error for Thursday at the absolute latest.

We already know that April and May together are 61 days combined. If released on Monday, that gives us a whopping 91 days until June, and that's not even taking into account that the June Direct probably will not drop right on June first, and at the absolute latest, Thursday, that's still a massive 88 days between the supposed P/M release and June 1st.

What does this mean?

Well, coupled with the fact that, for all intents and purposes, Sephiroth, and Pyra/Mythra were revealed not even a full 2 months apart from one another, and in this thought experiment, one under 2 months and 1 slightly over 2 months, it feels like the latter half of the FP is speeding up... substantially.

Of course, this is all just speculation and rhetoric. For all we know, P/M's release date could be late, late March after Rise's release date, and then all this guesstimating is for naught, but it is something to consider that, frankly speaking, if they somehow ARE released in the first week of March, then, yes, there is actually more than enough time to expect CP10 dropping.... before E3. In fact, it'd be 100% in line with the prior 2 DLC characters, assuming P/M drop the first week of March.

Last edited:

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
As much as I've been pushing for Arle over the DLC cycle, those who have known me for all these years know where my true love lies.

View attachment 304492

I defended and supported Chorus Kids through Smash 4 speculation, was heartbroken when they missed the boat when they had everything going for them, AND we learned that a fighter was likely planned after all... but I was confident they could be revisited as DLC because they were scrapped... then Ultimate because I saw them revisiting old concepts and didn't think a full series worth of content would go abandoned...... then heartbroken again when the Grinch came along........ and now I've pretty much given up hope.

Of every possible character, a RH character is the one thing that left the roster feeling incomplete to me. If it finally happened I would probably cry.
these would probably be my secondary pick's for who i want in the most, tied with style savvy. Both are successful and somewhat popular alive Nintendo franchises that have always had the worst timing. i think they'll get in one day, but it won't be in fp2 i think pyra killd any 1st party chances.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'm not gonna vouch for any Presents season, mostly because I'm sleep the whole way through this reveal.

First time I'm more hype to see character balance changes than the new character. :222: I even gave Min-Min a shot.
Unfortunate for you then that the last few balance patches have changed absolutely nothing at all.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Unfortunate for you then that the last few balance patches have changed absolutely nothing at all.
Take a shot every time they keep buffing Falcon. Regardless, I hope there's some minor tweaks in the future, I wouldn't mind some quality of life changes.

And maybe this time the rat will finally get shot.

Last edited:

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
One thing to note.

April and May together is 61 days, which big deal, right? Let's look at some reveal/release windows:

:ultminmin
ARMs fighter confirmed: March 26th
(88 days between)
Officially revealed: June 22nd
(7 days between)
Release date: June 29th

:ultsteve:
(94 days between)
Officially revealed: October 1st
(12 days between)
Release date: October 13th

:ultsephiroth:
(58 days between)
Officially revealed: December 10th
(12 days between)
Release date: December 22nd

:ultpyra:
(57 days between)
Officially revealed: Feb 17th

Release date: ????

So, looking at what we currently have for FP2, the longest gap of time was between Min Min coming out and Steve being revealed, and the shortest was a near dead tie between Sephiroth being revealed and Pyra being revealed.

Truth be told, reveals have sped up... A LOT. The fact that the last 2 reveals weren't even a full 2 months after the last character came out is frankly shocking, and here's the thing.

Say Pyra/Mythra DO drop the first week of March, which, is not a guarantee no, but let's assume it for this thought experiment and pin them for that Monday, since so far, all 3 of our prior FP2 characters have launched on a Monday or Tuesday, but let's also margin of error for Thursday at the absolute latest.

We already know that April and May together are 61 days combined. If released on Monday, that gives us a whopping 91 days until June, and that's not even taking into account that the June Direct probably will not drop right on June first, and at the absolute latest, Thursday, that's still a massive 88 days between the supposed P/M release and June 1st.

What does this mean?

Well, coupled with the fact that, for all intents and purposes, Sephiroth, and Pyra/Mythra were revealed not even a full 2 months apart from one another, and in this thought experiment, one under 2 months and 1 slightly over 2 months, it feels like the latter half of the FP is speeding up... substantially.

Of course, this is all just speculation and rhetoric. For all we know, P/M's release date could be late, late March after Rise's release date, and then all this guesstimating is for naught, but it is something to consider that, frankly speaking, if they somehow ARE released in the first week of March, then, yes, there is actually more than enough time to expect CP10 dropping.... before E3. In fact, it'd be 100% in line with the prior 2 DLC characters, assuming P/M drop the first week of March.
im guessing this was probably the effect's of covid, it slowed down how much could be worked on fro newer fighter but fighters in the distance got extra dev time due to probably being pushed back because of covid's effect on early fp2 so they'll be releasing a lot quicker.

Shroob

Sup?
im guessing this was probably the effect's of covid, it slowed down how much could be worked on fro newer fighter but fighters in the distance got extra dev time due to probably being pushed back because of covid's effect on early fp2 so they'll be releasing a lot quicker.
And that's the thing.

Even though I don't expect a Fighter released between P/M and E3's time, for all intents and purposes, if P/M come out stupidly early in March, then, there's absolutely nothing to say that they can't.

Hell, it's not even like we've never had absurdly fast character releases either.

:ultsteve: to :ultsephiroth:, as mentioned before, was 58 days between Steve's release and Sephiroth's reveal.

And to cheat a bit and go back to Pass 1:

:ulthero:

Released: July 30th

:ultbanjokazooie:

Released: September 4th

A paltry 36 days in between.

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
And that's the thing.

Even though I don't expect a Fighter released between P/M and E3's time, for all intents and purposes, if P/M come out stupidly early in March, then, there's absolutely nothing to say that they can't.

Hell, it's not even like we've never had absurdly fast character releases either.

:ultsteve: to :ultsephiroth:, as mentioned before, was 58 days between Steve's release and Sephiroth's reveal.

And to cheat a bit and go back to Pass 1:

:ulthero:

Released: July 30th

:ultbanjokazooie:

Released: September 4th

A paltry 36 days in between.
If I remember correctly, Hero was originally intended for June, but was shoved back because of all the balancing their wacky RNG needed. Banjo had no such issues and stayed put, which is why there was such a small gap. Just a little bit of trivia I thought I'd share.

Shroob

Sup?
If I remember correctly, Hero was originally intended for June, but was shoved back because of all the balancing their wacky RNG needed. Banjo had no such issues and stayed put, which is why there was such a small gap. Just a little bit of trivia I thought I'd share.
Fair point.

My info is faulty, because we're dealing with dates subject to change, of course. We don't know Pyra or Mythra's release date, so for all we know, they could launch the first week of March, or the absolute last.

However

Considering the sheer speed that reveals have had as of late... truth be told, if, and only if, they launch the first week of March? April, or May, really does not seem THAT crazy to predict CP10 dropping.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So i've been seeing some alt edits of Pyra and Mythra renders and I just really want a KOS-MOS and T-ELOS colour now over a actual KOS-MOS mii costume especially if it's not deluxe. That is of course if KOS-MOS doesn't survive the sunder....

Like this would just make me incredibly happy

View attachment 304481

Also the dark skinned Mythra one I saw on here is also really good. But since Sakurai only has a really miniscule chance of mentioning Xenosaga I feel like it won't happen. I can dream though.....
It could still happen. One of Ken's costumes gives him darker skin as its based off of a Third Strike alt.

That's fairly common in fighting games, where characters are given tans, or have lighter skin tones depending on the costume. SF, KOF, Guilty Gear and so on.

ZelDan

Smash Master

My absolute most wanted would be this guy and would be my "dream character":

These 2 would also be incredibly hype for me:

Peripuff

Smash Journeyman

View attachment 304492

You continue to have ultra based MWs lol. I haven’t really considered an RH rep to any significant degree but I absolutely adore the franchise and while I can’t really imagine any single character being chosen (I would hope for the Barista or Cheer Readers girls personally), an RH character would probably be just below Pyra and Phoenix in terms of hype value for me (which is like really super high, like Phoenix is my 3rd MW)

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Whether or not we get something this week sort of depends on what Pokémon does.

This is their anniversary week, so they might have something special planned.
As I recall Pokémon presentations tend to do things on their own separately from whatever Nintendo has going on but I could be wrong there.

Shroob

Sup?
The alternative of course is we get nothing this week, and then one of a few events play out:

A) We get a Sakurai Presents the first week of March, with a release "After the presentation"

B) We get a Sakurai Presents the first week of March, with a release the following week

C) We get a Sakurai presents the 2nd week of March and pull from option A or B as to when it releases.

I'm extremely hesitant to go past the 2nd week of March, since both the VS Twitter and Direct implied it wouldn't be that long of a wait for info about how they play, and the 4th week of March is more or less off limits, due to Rise dropping that week.

So, in the event that there is no Sakurai Presents this week, we more or less have an idea what to expect, we just don't 100% know the when to expect.

Regardless, the point still stands that, the earlier in March it is, the opportunity to drop CP10 pre-June still exists, if only due to the relative speed of our reveals lately, while the later it drops, the more it dwindles.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

View attachment 304482

What about you guys?
I mean, I've probably got more than one. But I for sure would be hyped for Mega Man X more than most.
I hope they... don't.

I don't hate Rex as much as the people thate hate him might, but I really dislike when characters that aren't there participate in the victory screen when they didn't do anything.

"Get out of here Chrom, final smashes are off and you didn't do **** to help me."
Rush deserves to be in a win-pose cause he's almost always helpful.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Who's the one character that would get you popping off if they were the last DLC announcement? Your dream character, the one you've always had in the back of your head whenever a new Smash reveal was on the horizon, even if you had to talk yourself down because you knew how improbable it was?
Scorpion, probably.

1613976252694.png

Waluigi is nice and I'd feel that relief of "well ****ing finally, took them long enough", but Scorpion would probably finally shatter a lot of misconceptions and beliefs that people hold on the series, and peoples' conceptions on Nintendo's tolerance for mature games, Mortal Kombat being one that they actually proudly endorse. It really sucks that it's more people being fed misinformation about its international presence than the reality of his situation as being a pretty popular video game icon. He's as big as Tekken and I always dislike it when he's downplayed.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

View attachment 304482

What about you guys?
Rayman is my answer.

I've been wanting this character since Smash 4. After Pac-Man got in, he became my most wanted. And he got in! ...except he kinda didn't. I can only look at him in the game and not play as him. I've been doing this for 7 years. Not to mention he hasn't exactly been doing so hot in terms of new releases in his own series.

If he were the character that closed out Smash Ultimate, I actually might just shoot through the roof of my house like a rocket. I've been a fan of the guy since the PS1 days; seeing him in the same game with the likes of Sonic, Mega Man, etc. would just make me so damn happy.

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
I imagine Nintendo schedule being like these:

This week: Pokémon 25th anniversary direct
1st of March: Smash presentation (releases the week after)
2nd of March: MH (Rise and Stories 2) video (they will dropped second Rise demo)
3rd of March: new Indies showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom