• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
No yelling at random Burger King employees. Just pull up through the drive thru and go "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

".... welcome to Burger King, how can we he-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"... erm... are you ok?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Are you alright?"

"NO I'M NOT ALRIGHT! SAKURAI ADDED A CHARACTER I DON'T LIKE! AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO MAD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"... ookaaaaaay? We can't help you with that, can we get you a Whopper?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GET ME SAKURAI'S HEAAAAAAAAAAD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Then some old guy in a baseball cap gets out of his car from behind and goes "Can you quit yer belly-achin? I want my Whopper..." and then you just EXPLODE "YOU'RE NEXT, OLD MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" and a fight takes place

Something like that? TOTALLY reasonable response.
Sir, this is a Burger King.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Judging by that post I can only conclude that you've played way too much:

Hehehehe. I quite like that Burger King mascot hahaha

Actually no, way back when, Grandma decided that we needed as many Burger King Pokemon toys as possible and she would just... SHOW UP... with Burger King. Burger King is like, PERMANENTLY implanted in my mind. It's one of my go-to references

You know what... yeah, all those 90s Pokemon toys from Burger King, rev-tops, keychains, light-ups and all... gold plated cards. If they were included in that promo, gold plated card or various kinds of toy, they are now in Smash. BURGER KING THEORY!

I haven't been following the convo that much but from what I can gather Waluigi and Shadow are fighting each other for the esteemed title of The Borgar King I think

"WA HEH HEH HEHHHHHHHHH! I'm-a gonna be the BURGER KING! YaHOOEYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"Not if I STAB YOU, Waluigi! Then it will be ME, the Ultimate Life Form, the ULTIMATE BURGER KING!"

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
No yelling at random Burger King employeeS. Just pull up throuGh The drive thru and go "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"
.... welCOme to BuRger King, how can we he-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"... erm... are you ok?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Are you alrigh
T?"

"NO I'M NOT ALRIGHT! SAKURAI ADD
ED A CHARACTER I DON'T LIKE! AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO MAD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"... ookaaaaaay? We can't help you with that, can we get you a Whopper?"

Z

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GET ME SAKURAI'S HEAAAAAAAAAAD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Then some old guy in a baseball cap gets out of his car
FrOm behind and goes "Can you quit yeR belly-achin? I want my Whopper..." and then you juSt EXPLODE "YOU'RE NEXT, OLD MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" and a fight takeS place

Somet
Hing like that? TOTALLY reasonable response.
Ah ha! I've decoded the message. I boldened the letters that led to the clue and this is the result!

SGT. CORTEZ FOR SMASH

Time to Split!

I'm ready to go compressed.gif

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Ah ha! I've decoded the message. I boldened the letters that led to the clue and this is the result!

SGT. CORTEZ FOR SMASH

Time to Split!

View attachment 307906
How in the LORD did you turn that insane rambling of mine into the return appearance of "Time to Split" ? You're some kind of... WIZARD!

"This is SO WIZARD, Ani"

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Smash Bros. X Burger King.

I look forward to Reviewbrah's review of the Final Smash Whopper.
ACTUALLY... here's some speculation for ya:

If Super Smash Bros Ultimate had a crazy Burger King toy tie-in... like the crazy 90s Pokemon promo where there's a butt-load of toys (well, minus the child-suffocating event that promo unfortunately wound up with)... what would the toys BE?

If they actually tied unique alt colors via redeemable code with your Burger King toy hahaha you thought the scalpers were insane for McDonald's Pokemon cards hahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
As a hypothetical I do like the idea of a trailer with Sonic and Mario battling against various evil forces with the former close to an invincibility monitor and the latter a Starman. Sonic then looks left and sees Shadow emerge out of nowhere via Chaos Control, standing alongside them as an unexpected ally. Mario then looks right expecting the same thing and sees Waluigi drive over to them in the Gold Mantis... only for him to steal the Starman from Mario and run off yelling "Waluigi wins the party" as the others look on dumbfounded with the implication that he thinks Smash Bros is a Mario Party game.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
The trailer starts out! WARIO'S GETTIN AWAY!

"WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! ARRRRRRGH!"

He's driving away on his Wario Bike! It's a mad chase! Sonic's in pursuit but there's too many things in his way so his speed isn't much use, especially when Wario raises his butt and FARTS IN THE ROAD, blinding Sonic's view!

Wii Fit Trainer is running all healthy fit like, and she can actually keep up a bit, but not enough. Pit/Dark Pit, maybe both, are flying after him, getting nowhere. Star Fox and Star Wolf are both trying to air raid him. Wario is a MASTER DRIVER, and he's escaping the assault. He not only escapes the assault, he defeats his pursuers as well via farts and bob-ombs.

It all starts to look like Wario's survived the day... but then INSERT THE WARIO DYING NOISE as he screams at an unseen assailant! A VIOLENT EXPLOSION TAKES PLACE AND MOTORCYCLE PARTS GO FLYING EVERYWHERE! Wario shoots off into the sky! Sonic, Pit, Dark Pit, Wii Fit Trainer, Fox, Falco, Wolf... the gang catches up to the wreckage and look at the explosion... and out from the dust comes.... "SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG CAUSES CHAOS!"

We get a big montage of Shadow being Shadow in gameplay. Then cut to Shadow causing another explosion via CHAOS... BLAST! Sonic and Shadow are going at it, everyone else got defeated. It's epic! It's amazing! It's high-speed!

And then Wario crashes into the battle, separating Sonic and Shadow. They stop, confused... and then Waluigi jumps down too! WAHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE "WALUIGI gets you THIS time!"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Eh...Since Mega Man had such a hard focus on playing like he does in the source material, I think it would be kinda weird if they didn't do it for Mega Man X. They could make the X Buster the Neutral Special instead, making it some sort of Fox Laser meets Charge Shot, but that still seems like a downgrade to me, and if they copied Super Smash Flash 2's Mega Buster mechanics instead, it would be super clunky.
I still think you could do that with making the X-Buster mapped as the special move button if need be. Either way works, you have to sacrifice some aspect of the Buster either way. Mega Man can't charge in the Air or while moving. And if it was a Special move, it'd probably full-screen and be an "Air OK" special, but you can't start the attack while moving. Though tilting while mashing B could probably have you Run N' Gun if need be. That would still feel fairly accurate to the normal X-Buster, while taking Smash's mechanics in mind I think. Again, either method has to nerf one aspect of using the Lemons.

I personally find Mega Man's current Super Smash Flash 2 moveset to be infinitely worse in that aspect, and never really had much of a problem with the previous weapon switch mechanic, though if I were to guess I'd say the issues with it are:
  • The only weapon indicators were ugly hue shifts that were inconsistent since they were based on the character's current pallet.
    • This extends to the actual selection, and those who don't have the pallets memorize (even assuming you're using the default set) won't be able to tell what they're getting at a glance.
  • The selection wheel doesn't work as well as a Down Special, and the keyboard controls probably don't help either.
  • Most of the weapons themselves were strange as Neutral Specials.
In theory, the idea of giving Mega Man X different armours instead of pallet swaps so he can have consistent pallet swaps for this mechanic, the current iteration of Monado Arts, and the fact that the Maverick Weapons would be emulating how they felt to use in the source material rather than being adapted for a specific move type would already fix these issues. If we were to keep the move as a Down Special, we could implement a similar selection method that uses the downward diagonals (:GCDL::GCD::GCDR:) instead of the full wheel.
There's a lot aspects I didn't care too much for, namely that they had Protoman's Shield as a special taking up space when they could have just used one of those switching specials as its own thing for said input. Again, maybe an "official" moveset can make this feel more natural, but from what I've seen, it just seems better to give unique weapons their own Special and Smash attacks.

How would you feel about Strike Chain as a long ranged grab? Seems almost perfect for that, but Mega Man wasn't given Thunder Claw, could be another way to set the two further apart.

While, switching between different armors is cool, You're essentially asking for at least 3 character models for one character here if he were a stance character. You wouldn't even need to use the palettes mechanically, since their main draw in a game like this is to be costumes that aren't just made up. A HUD display with the original weapon icons and their name could work just as well given Cloud, Inkling, Joker and so on. (I think HUD elements for R.O.B's thrusters should be added too.)

There's a lot of ways MMX's Armors could be used. Stances might work, but there's very few armors that are in anyway worse than Normal MMX. There should be situations where going for one makes sense going for the other. I guess Gaea and Falcon could work. At least to avoid a Zelda/Sheik situation, where one option is clearly so much better than the others.

Another way would be to implement a single armor (thus less models to make) as an install/transformation or resource to build, but you lose said resource if you get K.O'd. Which I would imagine gives him more defense, and would at least upgrade the X-Buster in some meaningful way. And that's IF armors are used in a moveset.

The idea is that since there's a few different weapons that you can switch between, and you have one that can always be used, you wouldn't really need any way of regaining the Weapon Energy; You either won't generally run out of Weapon Energy, or won't have too many issues if you do since you just lose access to specific tools, and can still make things happen with the ones that are infinite. In other words, he'll become less powerful over time, but doesn't get gimped by the loss of resources like other resource management characters. Kind of like Banjo & Kazooie, but to an even lesser extent.

As for your second point, the argument that "some characters don't do X so it wouldn't make sense for others to do it" doesn't really hold water. Some characters port over their resource management stuff (Steve, Hero, Banjo & Kazooie), and some don't (Ness, Mega Man, Pikachu). It really just depends on what the character design is aiming for/what it requires. In this case, resource management would probably be necessary unless all of the available weapons were specialized to the point where having them as a buster replacement wouldn't necessarily be more powerful then the buster itself, which is a possibility in all honesty since that is kind of the point with quite a few weapons.
I think just saying "This character needs a resource to deplete" just for the sake of it seems like busy work. There's a reason more characters don't take their resource management than ones that do. There has to be solid point for having ammo and a risk/reward for depleting it. If he'll be fine without it, why bring it? B&K get gimped out of a solid horizontal recovery and lose a powerful attack. There's at least two things to consider with that move, and even then I don't think theirs's is as interesting as Robin since it's only a two way-street per stock. That's why such mechanics exist, not just to give you options but to weigh how and when to use them, how to get it back and when to cash out.

I 100% agree with this. He should definitely be faster on average than Mega Man, and while I don't know about having two dash attacks (that sounds like it would be confusing unless you were thinking about some sort of Dash Special Move, which actually sounds intriguing), but I did have an idea of his initial dash being his actual dash from the games, and jumping out of it would allow you to jump with much more momentum than you would normally.
Yeah, a Dash Special is essentially what I'm getting at, on top of Mega Man X still having a normal Dash Attack like every character. Either way, I like mulling over how a character can work mechanically, and the fact we've got two different takes on one shows his worth I feel. I can't remember who it was, but it was cool to talk about what exact moves Heihachi could've had.

Hopin' I didn't come off as rude cause move/mechanic discussion is cool.

Last edited:

warubyun

Smash Apprentice
Were I to think of any potential fake-out trailer involving Waluigi (which I already have, in fact), I'd imagine it would be related to Mario Golf: Super Rush, which release will be coming up around the time we're expecting the next fighter reveal. Unless, of course, the next Mario and Sonic game for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing (presumably, if they're even developing one) is set to be revealed then as well.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Were I to think of any potential fake-out trailer involving Waluigi (which I already have, in fact), I'd imagine it would be related to Mario Golf: Super Rush, which release will be coming up around the time we're expecting the next fighter reveal. Unless, of course, the next Mario and Sonic game for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing (presumably, if they're even developing one) is set to be revealed then as well.
IF you choose to believe Zippo, supposedly regarding a Beijing 2022 game... that's a big fat maybe.

To quote from his blog regarding Sonic's 30th Anniversary:

"

-A New Mario and Sonic Olympics Title:

Okay, this one is pretty messy. This apparently is in development, but considering how the pandemic has (removed for your protection) everything Olympics related, the IOC internally scrambling over a potential cancellation of the Summer Games, and the extremely controversial nature of China holding next year's Winter Games, there's a very good chance that this one may be cancelled altogether. I also strongly believe SEGA and Nintendo want no part in this controversy. It'll all hinge on how this pandemic and the situation with China shakes out in the next few months. I'm 50/50 on this one happening, at the moment.

"

Once again... if you choose to believe Zippo.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Personally, Regarding a Trailer that involves Waluigi and Shadow the Hedgehog

I would make it a 2 Part trailer, with Waluigi and Shadow being Part 1 and 2 respectfully. Waluigi is someone that wants to cause Chaos it would seem, and Shadow is the one that controls that Chaos.

In the trailer lore, Dharkon and Galeem were supposedly defeated, Aibiet separately. After Cloud and Sephiroth fight it out and their fight concludes, the Smash Bros tournament goes back into it's regular format, and thanks to the Disturbance, there's more time to invite extra characters

Steve Might have been invited before hand, but only showed up sometime after the whole WOL fiasco, which is why Mario might have been surprised.

It's a definite that Min Min and Pyra/Mythra were invited after the whole thing, since they both were Spirits, and in Pyra/Mythra's trailer, Sephiroth makes an appearance in Gameplay. Chronology, Pyra/Mythra might be last, though Min Min and Pyra/Mythra could have been invited at same time

So for Waluigi, He might want some type of revenge for not being included or invited to the Roster, and he wants to make sure he's never forgotton for the roster again, so he might find a way to Revive Dharkon and Galeem, whether by some external source, or by being a vessel. Perhaps with their power he is able to overpower the other contestants in the Smash Bros tournament

The Revival of Dharkon and Galeem must have happened since I want to assume that they needed to be defeated together for true balance to occur. Plus there are still Spirits that have been appearing, and the revival of the two must have come from the actions of Waluigi

Now after the revival, Perhaps Waluigi sees that he can't be in Smash if Smash doesn't exist, since Dharkon and Galeem want to Destroy the universe and such. He might get bodied, starting perhaps in the 2nd Trailer

In the 2nd Part, The Smash crew is getting bodied by Dharkon and Galeem, and some are being turned into vessels for both Dharkon and Galeem. It is warfare going on

Of course Mario will have something to say about it, but like usual, he gets Bodied in some type of way. Sonic tries to do his Famous Breaker Spin-dash, the Same spindash that was used to Damage Tabuu's Wings to give the Brawl Cast a fighting chance. However Dharkon and Galeem won't be that easy to Damage, and Sonic might be knocked about, and perhaps about to be finished off

However, Before he is about to get bodied, Time Comes to a Stop, and we see the attempt of the Breaker Spindash come to frution, only it's not from Sonic himself, but his Shadow, The Ultimate Life form himself, Shadow the Hedgehog

Shadow nods to Sonic to get up and Continue fighting. They sometimes might be rivals when their goals are against each other, but their goals align here, and they, as Both the Light and the Dark, Continue the fight against Galeem and Dharkon respectfully

They fight against the turned allies, and manage to free them of the control that the entities had on them. Now with the Smash crew ready to go against Galeem and Dharkon, including Waluigi, who's ready to right his wrong so there will be a Smash tournament to be in, and Shadow the Hedgehog, who's goal is to make sure the World is safe and the people are happy.

Now you can choose to end there. However perhaps it could show the actual defeat of the entities, and afterwards while the world has found balance, and characters might be mad at Waluigi, Mario, as an homage to the olden days, decides to Trip Yoshi, and this commotion then starts again a Full battle royale in the Arena where the contestants are, and Smash Bros tournament goes on as planned

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace
Tbf, I think Cloud would've been a very popular community request if people considered him a real possibility. Back then "Nintendo affiliation" felt like something that actually mattered. And the popularity Geno is kind of an anomaly in and of itself, considering he's not even the main character of the only game he's appeared in.

But yeah, I could see it going either way to Rayman/Ezio/Whoever in the scenario that we're ever guaranteed a Ubisoft character.
Yeah I definitely consider cloud a big request but some people will insist he ain't or bring up geno usually when I do so I was just avoiding that can of worms lol

SKX31

Smash Master
I am soo confused rn.
This whole thing reminds me of the time someone dreamt that Home Depot was playable in Smash. And that Home Depot took up 2 character slots for some reason.

Guess we know who's CP10 and CP11. :4pacman:

How would you feel about Strike Chain as a long ranged grab? Seems almost perfect for that, but Mega Man wasn't given Thunder Claw, could be another way to set the two further apart.
Answering this in particular:

Maybe? Normally I'm not enthusiastic about tether grabs - although Strike Chain could be interesting a la Belmonts' Whip ledge grab and if a successful grab pulls X towards the opponent instead of vice versa. The latter would be more interesting, honestly, and it would help lessen the number of times people would fish for grabs at ledge with their tethers. Looking primarily at Min Min's "Scholar's Mate" cheese using backthrow -> F-Smash with Dragon ARM at ledge, which could kill really early before the latest patch nerfed Dragon ARM's knockback.

Sidenote: The fact that they never did one for the 2018 Winter Olympics kinda baffles me. And I don't think it was because of Pyeongchang (the host city), but maybe they just straight up didn't have enough time / manpower / whatever to dev a Winter Olympics game for the Switch at the time...?

IF you choose to believe Zippo, supposedly regarding a Beijing 2022 game... that's a big fat maybe.

I'm not so sure on China being much of a factor here when the very first Mario and Sonic game was... well... in the 2008 Olympics. In the very same city. And when both Nintendo and Sega have both established presences within China, going back to the 2000s.

I'm more inclined to believe that a Mario and Sonic 2022 is in flux because 2018 didn't happen.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Y'know what? **** it. Add the Timesplitters guy too.

Your reaction:

The final two characters are revealed AT THE SAME TIME at... whatever E3 equivalent Nintendo maybe holds.

And they are... Shadow the Hedgehog and Waluigi, two Assist promotions!

Radical Highway and Waluigi Pinball stages. (Though I'd prefer Mario Party 3 Waluigi Island)

SOMEHOW this actually happens.

Whaddaya say? Do you react violently or non-violently?
"Should have been MMX and Alucard, but okay." - Me, local Black Man in the universe where this happens.

Joking aside, even if I never wanted him in Smash, Waluigi's a goofball I like in Mario Party and the sports games.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Your reaction:

The final two characters are revealed AT THE SAME TIME at... whatever E3 equivalent Nintendo maybe holds.

Radical Highway and Waluigi Pinball stages. (Though I'd prefer Mario Party 3 Waluigi Island)

A N G E R.jpg

I would be so disappointed.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Your reaction:

Waluigi would make me bring back Hoes Mad just for my own hype.

Technomage

Smash Champion
Your reaction:

Eh, I wouldn't mind them much, but I would still lament Crash not getting in. :(

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

To quote from his blog regarding Sonic's 30th Anniversary:

"

-A New Mario and Sonic Olympics Title:

Okay, this one is pretty messy. This apparently is in development, but considering how the pandemic has (removed for your protection) everything Olympics related, the IOC internally scrambling over a potential cancellation of the Summer Games, and the extremely controversial nature of China holding next year's Winter Games, there's a very good chance that this one may be cancelled altogether. I also strongly believe SEGA and Nintendo want no part in this controversy. It'll all hinge on how this pandemic and the situation with China shakes out in the next few months. I'm 50/50 on this one happening, at the moment.

"

Once again... if you choose to believe Zippo.
Have we established if Zippo is trustworthy? I can never tell with leakers...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I for one don’t

only ones I trust are Vergeben, Practicalbrush12, Imran and Zhuge. Anyone else is to be taken with a whole ass salt shaker

and HotGirlVideos69? **** HotGirlVideos69. All my homies hate HotGirlVideos69

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
only ones I trust are Vergeben, Practicalbrush12, Imran and Zhuge. Anyone else is to be taken with a whole ass salt shaker
Even then some you listed should only be taken with a grain of salt, but they are better than most.
-Verge had the minecraft Debacle
-Practicalbrush only does things like 10 minutes beforehand and did not have smash on the last direct one. although they are 100% accurate so them less so.

Last edited:

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
I for one don’t

and HotGirlVideos69? **** HotGirlVideos69. All my homies hate HotGirlVideos69
What do you mean HotGirlVideos69 isn’t credible? How else would I have gotten all these hot singles in my area? :4pacman:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Zippo isn't a phony as far as I'm aware but he has been fed false information before. Hard to say whether or not whatever he knows about Sonic is accurate because even if we were going off of the accurate Smash and Nintendo info that he had, that isn't directly SEGA or Sonic related so he's probably getting this from an entirely different source.

That's the nuance I feel people often either forget or ignore when it comes to judging these "insiders". The info is usually not coming from one single source, and rather several sources with fluctuating accuracy and trustworthiness. Like when people swear up and down that Vergeben isn't worth listening to when he's been right about Smash more often than not (since E3 2018 at least) but has been blatantly wrong about other things. It just depends.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Apparently... tomorrow... I have nothing to do. So... I would like to ask ya'll, what "info" would you like to see from Mr. Roboto my math stuff? 🤔

I'm thinking about making an info graphic just for fun, and I don't know what to include. I have some ideas, and some stuff is already done (like background colors).

Shroob

Sup?
Apparently... tomorrow... I have nothing to do. So... I would like to ask ya'll, what "info" would you like to see from Mr. Roboto my math stuff? 🤔

I'm thinking about making an info graphic just for fun, and I don't know what to include. I have some ideas, and some stuff is already done (like background colors).
Use math to determine both when FP10 and 11 will be revealed, and it's release date.

I've done so myself in the past but now Directs are back, so that kinda skews things in favor of June and September.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Use math to determine both when FP10 and 11 will be revealed, and it's release date.

I've done so myself in the past but now Directs are back, so that kinda skews things in favor of June and September.
Release date stuff would be a good idea. I know this math project largely started off of Amiibo Theory. So, it'll be interesting to try and predicting those dates without already known amiibo dates.

Other ideas people have?

D

Deleted member

Determine how much the next 2 characters will weigh with crazy math ****.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Release date stuff would be a good idea. I know this math project largely started off of Amiibo Theory. So, it'll be interesting to try and predicting those dates without already known amiibo dates.

Other ideas people have?
Hmm...

Here's a different idea. Using the dates from around the corresponding timeframes, let's see if math can determine when the next Nintendo Directs of the year will be. This would include the Summer and Fall Directs, most likely, but who knows. Maybe math will reveal another Direct between now and June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom