• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZelDan

Smash Master
I don't really see any kind of notable direct happening in April, after we just got a 50 minute one in February.

And anything that can be announced in May can always be held off in June when Nintendo would normally show off stuff (granted, with no E3 they don't have as much reason too, but I feel like they might do it anyway. Didn't we not get Min Min until June?)

SKX31

Smash Master
True, but then what would it be? GR never seemed like a blockbuster to me, but it also never seemed like a "literally who" franchise, especially for people already familiar with Sony. So it's a bit hard for me to understand that kind of reaction, I guess.
I'd have to assume that it was the fact that it slipped under the radar enough for most PlayStation fans not to notice.

So here’s an unrelated question for you guys: Which character, if added, is the most likely to have a moveset that breaks the game like Bayonetta did in the last game ?

Jabs that hit behind Vergil? Check.
Absurdly quick specials and pressure game? Check.
Ability to just lock people and attack from multiple sides at once? Triple check.

We UMvC3 ladies and gents. :4pacman:

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
When the vocal fanbases of a lot of costumes makes this realization...
Before people jump down that rabbit hole it would be worthwhile to remember that Rex's costume is in the completely unique situation of purposefully being held off from base to use as leverage for the pass. It's not the same as the DLC costumes which appeared later.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I don't really see any kind of notable direct happening in April, after we just got a 50 minute one in February.

And anything that can be announced in May can always be held off in June when Nintendo would normally show off stuff (granted, with no E3 they don't have as much reason too, but I feel like they might do it anyway. Didn't we not get Min Min until June?)
I'd have to agree on the Direct part, but what's this about a Direct in April, still?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'd have to agree on the Direct part, but what's this about a Direct in April, still?
I was theorizing one that was just a general direct with a bunch of other games, and a Smash announcement of an announcement for the Final Presentation, just like in 4.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I was theorizing one that was just a general direct with a bunch of other games, and a Smash announcement of an announcement for the Final Presentation, just like in 4.
Ah, I see. Okay then. Not expecting a Direct in April, anyways. Maybe in May?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
personally I don't think Rex's situation is the same as someone like Sans or Geno

he's technically not really a post launch Mii costume iirc
Rex's costume is DLC though, you can only get it if you buy FP1.

I think Geno isn't happening though, because his came during this same pass, and Sans's chance depends on when FP2's plans were finished (it was greenlit around E3 2019 according to Imran Khan so idk).

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I think expectations for something Smash-related in May predicated on maintaining the timeframe are going to backfire on people. Directs take precedence over solo presentations, and should we get one in June, which is not an unreasonable expectation, things are going to be saved for it.

If we don't get one then bets are off, but I find that the less likely scenario.

And godspeed with the April expectations. Maybe we'll get a Zelda presentation or an indie show.

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
Keep in mind there's still stuff like Indie Presentations that could pop between now and June.

As far as the Capcom Fighter's Pass question earlier, here's my list, granted a very unsurprising one in terms of selection:

1. Amaterasu
2. Claire Redfield
3. Mega Man X
4. Dante
5. Nathan Spencer
6. Chun Li

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I think expectations for something Smash-related in May predicated on maintaining the timeframe are going to backfire on people. Directs take precedence over solo presentations, and should we get one in June, which is not an unreasonable expectation, things are going to be saved for it.

If we don't get one then bets are off, but I find that the less likely scenario.

And godspeed with the April expectations. Maybe we'll get a Zelda presentation or an indie show.
Hey, don't look at me. I am not one of those "I expect it in May" guys, I am just one of those "The sooner, the better" guys.

Shroob

Sup?

Oh I think it's possible, but I don't expect it. It's just fun to talk about.

Granted, I'd like the pass to be done and over with, so the sooner the better.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Rex's costume is DLC though, you can only get it if you buy FP1.

I think Geno isn't happening though, because his came during this same pass, and Sans's chance depends on when FP2's plans were finished (it was greenlit around E3 2019 according to Imran Khan so idk).
but it's not post launch iirc, because you could buy pass 1 at launch

and the whole making you pay for the same character twice thing doesn't apply because technically the Rex Mii is free

SharkLord

Smash Hero

Yeah, it's just a possibility. Something worth keeping in mind. If May comes and goes without a presentation, ah well. June's immediately after anyways, so it's not that much more of a wait.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Hey, don't look at me. I am not one of those "I expect it in May" guys, I am just one of those "The sooner, the better" guys.

You can take solace in the fact that clearly the pass will end well before the deadline.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Oh that reminds me, I meant to show the Senran Kagura fans this:

Don't know how you feel about Neptunia, but it's something...

Wait, I need to make this Smash-related, um... Asuka for Smash?
I'd really like a Neptunia character.

Neptune would be who would get in

But I have hope for the character literally named Falcom for no particular reason except for the fact that her design is literally a fusion of Estelle and Adol and she has a Kloe outfit

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Sans' fate feels pretty final to me. I feel like they wouldn't have gone through all the trouble of getting the rights to the costume unless they were very confident that Undertale wouldn't be receiving content otherwise.

Much like Minecraft, I think they would've refrained from adding anything at all if they thought there was still a chance that they could add a character.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The theories in which we get Sans are pretty straw-graspy, ngl. The theories in which we still get anything Undertale are pretty straw-graspy, but Sans especially. I feel like those who get behind those ideas are not exactly impartial. But I think it's time to accept his not-so-terrible fate.

And in that vein, I feel like some people really underestimate how early the FP2 characters were likely decided.

Only the dead may know true solace.

For they are free of posting on Smashboards dot com.
part of the crew part of the ship

7NATOR

Smash Master
Also remember that Banjo's Presentation was recorded 2 days after the Hero Presentation, despite the fact that Banjo came out a Month and some days after Hero

I could see the same scenario here with CP10 and CP11

In any case, I think It's possible for a May Smash reveal to work, but I think it be under these factors

-CP10 would be the Smaller character of the Last 2 characters, not CP11. Many people have been thinking that CP10 is the bigger character because of the notion that character would be revealed in whatever June direct there is. If we are going with May Smash reveal, then I would say CP10 is the smaller character, with CP11 being revealed in Summer direct

-I don't think they be released in May. probably in Early June, perhaps at the same day CP11 is revealed. though If they were released in May, it be late into the month

-The Reveal might also come with the reveal timeframe for CP11. just like how Cloud in Smash 4 came with the reveal date of the Final Smash presentation

-I think the Reveal would not be in a Full Direct, but it's own thing, or some smaller Mini Direct

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
By the way, here is this new moveset for a Smash character I made for an obscure character. The character is...

Diskun

The mascot of the Famicom Disk System, Diskun joins Smash Brothers. This guy may not look much in terms of being a fighter, but he is capable of holding his own in battle. That said, he uses accessories that were used for the Famicom Family Computer system and the Nintendo Entertainment System to battle his foes, like how the Duck Hunt Duo uses elements from other Zapper games in the fight. That said, Diskun uses two or four Famicom/NES controllers to do punches and kicks, and uses a Light Gun the Famicom had. He also uses other accessories too, some renamed as they were originally made by toher companies. He uses the Power Pad for his throws, which is this.

He uses the Famicom 3D System for Smash Attacks, too.

He uses a Famicom Keyboard for some aerials, too, plus, he can use many other gadgets. He even uses a mini-R.O.B. that does the playable R.O.B.'s spinning attack for his Down Smash. He also uses a Hands Free Controller released for the NES that is worn like a vest as his shield animation, like how Yoshi uses an egg as his shield animation, which turns redder the longer it is used. His special moves are...

B: Data Recorder: Diskun pulls out the Famicom Data Recorder after he strikes an opponent. It is used for a short time. When done, while it does not copy the opponent's moves, it will copy the damage the moves that the opponent has as well as their speed. This can be useful or not, depending on what opponent whose damage output and attack is copied when Diskun hits them before doing the move. This can record the damage and speed from multiple moves, and does not work when blocked or whiffed. Damage and speed from specials, aerials, A button attacks and grabs can be copied, but the effects last a short time. It can be used even when hit.

B Side: Mega Glove: Based on the Power Glove for the NES, Diskun pulls out the glove and aims it, and if an opponent is in range, they will be grabbed as if they were affected by telekinesis, and can be then slammed onto the ground with a down tilt, thrown upward or forward with the up and forward tilt respectively, and backward with the back tilt. This works like ordinary grabs and throws, and basically can be broken out of by the opponent. This is done without the Power Pad.

B Up: Modem and Satellite: Diskun pulls out a modem and satellite, which quickly turns him into radio waves that shoots him upward in the direction of the control stick.

B Down: Disk Input: Diskun inserts one of three games into himself; A Super Mario. Bros game, a Zelda game or an Ice Climbers game. Once inserted, the Mario game will grant fire based damage to Diskun's attack, while the Zelda game give Diskun cutting damage and Ice Climbers grants ice based damage. All appear at random. There is also the rare Famicom Detective Club game that, when inserted, grants Diskun better toughness, speed and strength. The effects of these games last for a short time, and after that, the move cannot be used again for several seconds.

Final Smash: Disk Doom: Diskun creates an energy wave that sucks opponents in. Opponents can run from it, but pressing the B button rapidly will make the energy wave's suction effect stronger. This wave has a big enough radius, and if any one is in it or pulled to Diskun by the time the timer that appears with this ends, a cutscene happens where a bunch of Disk games for the Famicom Disk System are inserted into multiple Disk System consoles, and the games in those system start playing on different TVs, with the opponents caught floating and rotating in the air in the center, which the TVs surround. Then all the TVs have the words game over on them,, and the words, "Game Over" outside the TVs on the main screen, and there is an 8-Bit explosion that send the fighters flying off.

What do you all think?

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
The theories in which we get Sans are pretty straw-graspy, ngl. The theories in which we still get anything Undertale are pretty straw-graspy, but Sans especially. I feel like those who get behind those ideas are not exactly impartial. But I think it's time to accept his not-so-terrible fate.

And in that vein, I feel like some people really underestimate how early the FP2 characters were likely decided.

Sans' fate feels pretty final to me. I feel like they wouldn't have gone through all the trouble of getting the rights to the costume unless they were very confident that Undertale wouldn't be receiving content otherwise.

Much like Minecraft, I think they would've refrained from adding anything at all if they thought there was still a chance that they could add a character.
Really, the only way I could still see some type of Undertale characters happening is if these factors were true

-Undertale was the reason there are 6 Characters instead of the Regular 5 that FP1 had. This would mean that adding an Undertale characters was a last minute decision that came sometime after the Sans costume came out. The roster was finalized around November, though it could have been earlier

-There was already some discussion of a Potential Playable Undertale character, that wasn't Sans, when they Toby and Sakurai were talking. I could believe that happen, and it be important since despite Toby being 1 man and seeming very lax with his content, it does take time to visualize potential Undertale fighter being in, Including Stage, moveset, etc, especially since before Sans, there was no Undertale assets that were in 3D, which Smash uses

-That Nintendo might have underestimated the love for Undertale, perhaps from how popular Sans was as an addition as Mii Costume, which is why intially it was costume only for Undertale, but they may have saw that it could stand on it's own as it's own Fighter Pack sometime before the FP2 roster finalized

I will say it is kind of weird there were no Undertale Spirits, and We have to see if that 2010's Tournament ever comes since Pyra/Mythra are here. If those 2 things stay missing I will be Raising my eyebrows towards Undertale.

Of course with the Spirits, it also could be something to do with some Restrictions Toby put on Undertale content. I'm not sure about that one though

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
By the way, here are the non specials and non Final Smash moves I made for the same character, Diskun.

His Normal Moves are...

A: Throws a Famicom Controller to punch an opponent.
A A: Throws an NES Controller at his opponent.
A A A (repeatedly) does a series of punch and kicks with two Famicom Controllers and two NES Controllers, one of each as a hand and foot.
A Up Tilt: Does a spinning attack with a Famocom Controller and a NES Controller in the air.
A Down Tilt: Throws his controller legs each in a different direction.
A Forward Tilt: The controller hands become slightly bigger and swing out.
A Backward Tilt: The controller legs become slightly bigger and are thrown backward one by one to hit the opponent.
Forward Smash: Charges his Light Gun for a short burst light projectile.
Up Smash: Uses the Famicom 3D System to project an image from the eyes, which stuns an opponent for a quick second.
Down Smash: Uses a mini R.O.B. that spins on opponents.
Aerial: Types on a Famicom Keyboard quickly to make small burst of air that do damage around him.
Up Aerial: Throws an NES Advantage Joystick up to damage opponents.
Forward Aerial: Uses the NES Cleaning Kit to throw a part of it with dust to damage opponents.
Down Aerial: Uses the Famicom S.D. System to attack with wired headphones.
Back Aerial: Throw the Famicom Disk Systems's cord backward.
Grab Neutral Attack: Hits with the NES and Famicom controller hands.
Forward Throw: Hits the forward buttons on the Power Pad beneath him before launching the opponent forward.
Up Throw: Hits the left (or right, depending on Diskun's facing) buttons on the Power Pad before throwing upwards.
Back Throw: Hits the Power Pad's back buttons before doing an explosive back throw.
Down Throw: Hits the right (or left, depending on facing) buttons on the Power pad before throwing the opponents down, causing them to be reflected upwards by the ground as if a mirror were there.

What do you all think?

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
I was hoping Sakurai's Famitsu column would include literally any mention of the palettes and whether they were references or not. Xeno fans are seeing the colors gold and silver and thinking "AH YES THIS MUST BE A REFERENCE TO THE TIME THE COLORS GOLD AND SILVER IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SERIES". Seems like a bunch of strawgrasping which could be cleared up very easily. Ah well.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I was hoping Sakurai's Famitsu column would include literally any mention of the palettes and whether they were references or not. Xeno fans are seeing the colors gold and silver and thinking "AH YES THIS MUST BE A REFERENCE TO THE TIME THE COLORS GOLD AND SILVER IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SERIES". Seems like a bunch of strawgrasping which could be cleared up very easily. Ah well.
Except, like, if you actually check the actual colors and compare them to the things from the same series, the colors are 1:1 so, y'know, maybe Xeno fans are just having fun thinking that the more obscure games in the series may be getting small references?

Goddamn dude, who hurt you?

Last edited:

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
A very late April Direct is possible, its not likely in the slightest but it can’t be entirely ruled out. I still stick by May and July announcements. Maybe just May or just July if we do somehow get a double reveal.
Except, like, if you actually check the actual colors and compare them to the things from the same series, the colors are 1:1 so, y'know, maybe Xeno fans are just having fun thinking that the more obscure games in the series may be getting small references?

I find it ironic that you get worked up over a harmless post and then have the nerve to ask if this person has been hurt in such a disrespectful manner.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
In my crazy dream world we're getting a late April direct because The Great Ace Attorney is supposed to release in April and I want Phoenix to be revealed alongside the localization announcement. But if I had to guess, early May sounds about right. Then again, Pyra and Mythra were released a lot earlier than I expected so perhaps late April isn't absurd to consider.

I find it ironic that you get worked up over a harmless post and then have the nerve to ask if this person has been hurt in such a disrespectful manner.
Isn't it a school night

Louie G.

Smash Hero
re: Mii costumes

The only Mii costumes that I believe have any chance of being promoted are the ones in Joker’s wave, since it was the first one and everything was handled a lot differently. Beyond that point we began getting Sakurai Presents, characters started to release at a more frequent rate and half a year later we would learn that a second pass had been decided.

I’m definitely of the belief that most of these FP2 characters were in talks or decided well before the announcement itself, so if there was any hesitation the costumes could simply be held off until later. But I give a little bit of leeway to Joker’s wave because I imagine it’s his sales numbers that could have been enough to convince Nintendo to keep this going right off the bat - and probably lock in on whatever final characters they have in store to make a full pass (Steve was getting in no matter what, so more DLC was probably always a thing).

And I guess the only costume in that wave worth taking seriously is like... Tails? So Tails fans rejoice, it’s not a lost cause.

Last edited:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord

Bruh, the Xeno fanbase has always exaggerated these things, especially Gears fans. There's so much misinformation and baseless rumors that get spread because they sound good. Stuff like;
  • Xenogears had its budget slashed for Final Fantasy 7!
  • Xenogears was the original Final Fantasy 7!
  • Xenogear's sequel was cancelled because of Final Fantasy The Spirits Within!
  • Xenogears would've gotten a sequel if it sold a million copies in one year!
  • Xenogears Disc 2 was ruined because of Final Fantasy 8!
  • Xenogears was inspired by Neon Genesis Evangelion!
None of it is true. There's interviews as of a few years ago where Takahashi explains Disc 2 was due to time constraints and wanting to wrap up the plot. The timeline for developing Gears and being inspired by EVA doesn't line up. Square during the Spirits Within era was shifting on a whole lot of levels and Gears not getting a sequel isn't even the most dramatic thing that happened. XG never got further than a pitch for FF7 and became it's own project regardless.

So excuse me for being sceptical that these color palettes are just color palettes. Xeno fans are absolute experts for overanalyzing, misinterpreting and spreading baseless rumors. If a Xeno fan told me the sky was blue, I'd look out the window to make sure. Sakurai's comments could easily confirm or deny there being any reference intentions, and that's what I was hoping to see. Every actual reference was pretty explicitly called out (DLC palettes, Pneuma, cat hoodie). If the villainous palette also had an all red palette to reference Weltall ID, the actual alter-ego of Weltall then maybe I'd be more open to it.

edit: for the record I've beaten Xenogears, Xenoblade 1, Xenoblade X, Xenoblade 2, Torna and episode 1 of Xenosaga so don't think I don't see the recurring elements. Yes, it's all a 2001 A Space Odyssey fanfiction connected by the monolith and an instance of eternal recurrence, you don't need to explain to me that Zeke is Bart Fatima with the serial numbers filed off

Last edited:

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
In my crazy dream world we're getting a late April direct because The Great Ace Attorney is supposed to release in April and I want Phoenix to be revealed alongside the localization announcement. But if I had to guess, early May sounds about right. Then again, Pyra and Mythra were released a lot earlier than I expected so perhaps late April isn't absurd to consider.

Isn't it a school night
I don't know where you live, but its 6:00 where I am. Props for originality though, haven't heard that since 6th grade.

Peripuff

Smash Journeyman

The only Mii costumes that I believe have any chance of being promoted are the ones in Joker’s wave, since it was the first one and everything was handled a lot differently. Beyond that point we began getting Sakurai Presents, characters started to release at a more frequent rate and half a year later we would learn that a second pass had been decided.

I’m definitely of the belief that most of these FP2 characters were in talks or decided well before the announcement itself, so if there was any hesitation the costumes could simply be held off until later. But I give a little bit of leeway to Joker’s wave because I imagine his sales numbers would have been enough to convince Nintendo to keep this going right off the bat.

And I guess the only costume in that wave worth taking seriously is like... Tails? So Tails fans rejoice, it’s not a lost cause.
Woo Tails

I've honestly been getting the impression that they decided on having an FP2 possibly before the game even came out, especially considering how different Sakurai has been talking when it comes to FP1 and FP2. It's pretty clear FP2 is the end, and that gets emphasized quite frequently, FP1 on the other hand got no such talk whatsoever. This may just be me trying to keep my hopes for Tails low but I honestly don't believe we'll be getting him.

Last edited:

RoboFist

Smash Journeyman
By the way, here is this new moveset for a Smash character I made for an obscure character. The character is...

Diskun

The mascot of the Famicom Disk System, Diskun joins Smash Brothers. This guy may not look much in terms of being a fighter, but he is capable of holding his own in battle. That said, he uses accessories that were used for the Famicom Family Computer system and the Nintendo Entertainment System to battle his foes, like how the Duck Hunt Duo uses elements from other Zapper games in the fight. That said, Diskun uses two or four Famicom/NES controllers to do punches and kicks, and uses a Light Gun the Famicom had. He also uses other accessories too, some renamed as they were originally made by toher companies. He uses the Power Pad for his throws, which is this.

He uses the Famicom 3D System for Smash Attacks, too.

He uses a Famicom Keyboard for some aerials, too, plus, he can use many other gadgets. He even uses a mini-R.O.B. that does the playable R.O.B.'s spinning attack for his Down Smash. He also uses a Hands Free Controller released for the NES that is worn like a vest as his shield animation, like how Yoshi uses an egg as his shield animation, which turns redder the longer it is used. His special moves are...

B: Data Recorder: Diskun pulls out the Famicom Data Recorder after he strikes an opponent. It is used for a short time. When done, while it does not copy the opponent's moves, it will copy the damage the moves that the opponent has as well as their speed. This can be useful or not, depending on what opponent whose damage output and attack is copied when Diskun hits them before doing the move. This can record the damage and speed from multiple moves, and does not work when blocked or whiffed. Damage and speed from specials, aerials, A button attacks and grabs can be copied, but the effects last a short time. It can be used even when hit.

B Side: Mega Glove: Based on the Power Glove for the NES, Diskun pulls out the glove and aims it, and if an opponent is in range, they will be grabbed as if they were affected by telekinesis, and can be then slammed onto the ground with a down tilt, thrown upward or forward with the up and forward tilt respectively, and backward with the back tilt. This works like ordinary grabs and throws, and basically can be broken out of by the opponent. This is done without the Power Pad.

B Up: Modem and Satellite: Diskun pulls out a modem and satellite, which quickly turns him into radio waves that shoots him upward in the direction of the control stick.

B Down: Disk Input: Diskun inserts one of three games into himself; A Super Mario. Bros game, a Zelda game or an Ice Climbers game. Once inserted, the Mario game will grant fire based damage to Diskun's attack, while the Zelda game give Diskun cutting damage and Ice Climbers grants ice based damage. All appear at random. There is also the rare Famicom Detective Club game that, when inserted, grants Diskun better toughness, speed and strength. The effects of these games last for a short time, and after that, the move cannot be used again for several seconds.

Final Smash: Disk Doom: Diskun creates an energy wave that sucks opponents in. Opponents can run from it, but pressing the B button rapidly will make the energy wave's suction effect stronger. This wave has a big enough radius, and if any one is in it or pulled to Diskun by the time the timer that appears with this ends, a cutscene happens where a bunch of Disk games for the Famicom Disk System are inserted into multiple Disk System consoles, and the games in those system start playing on different TVs, with the opponents caught floating and rotating in the air in the center, which the TVs surround. Then all the TVs have the words game over on them,, and the words, "Game Over" outside the TVs on the main screen, and there is an 8-Bit explosion that send the fighters flying off.

What do you all think?
No joke, I would be overjoyed if we got Diskun. Jumping into Squad Strike with G&W, ROB, Duck Hunt, Diskun, and Wii Fit? That's the Smash timeline I unironically want to live in.

Edit: Is it weird that I'd love a little spin-off game that focused exclusively on those weird Nintendo hardware mascots or forgotten characters? Like, throw Takamaru, Lip, Mach Rider, Stanley the Bugman, even the Labo Robot and the weird War of the Worlds-style Virtual Boy thing from those commercials, all of those little weirdos in there for a bizarre little fighting game. That'd be my absolute jam.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero

I’m definitely of the belief that most of these FP2 characters were in talks or decided well before the announcement itself, so if there was any hesitation the costumes could simply be held off until later. But I give a little bit of leeway to Joker’s wave because I imagine his sales numbers would have been enough to convince Nintendo to keep this going right off the bat - and probably lock in on whatever final characters they have in store to make a full pass (Steve was getting in no matter what, so more DLC was probably always a thing).

Yu Narukami Fans rn.

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Just got done playing classic mode with Pyra/Mythra and gotta say this character might be the most boring dlc character to play.. I think byleth might even be more interesting to play as :/

I think I enjoy their side b and that’s really it..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom