• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
"Min Min"

"Masterpiece of game design"

Pick one.
Min Min is a masterpiece of game design.
She was designed to be the least likable character to play and fight against in the entire history of Smash Bros and they succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

Shroob

Sup?
She at least feels different from anyone else on the roster and isn't unbalanced to hell and back.
Different isn't always "good" though.

I think a lot of people find MinMin's playstyle extremely boring.

As a character, I don't dislike MinMin, hell, I think she's my favorite character in ARMs

But man, to me, she is hands down the most boring character in FP2.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Different isn't always "good" though.

I think a lot of people find MinMin's playstyle extremely boring.

As a character, I don't dislike MinMin, hell, I think she's my favorite character in ARMs

But man, to me, she is hands down the most boring character in FP2.
OK fair enough, still not even close to these two we got today. I unlocked all the spirits and I think I won't play as them ever again, I'm curious to see how the competitive side will use them. Again: Mythra - build damage - Pyra - forward smash - back to Mythra. Boooooring.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
OK fair enough, still not even close to these two we got today. I unlocked all the spirits and I think I won't play as them ever again, I'm curious to see how the competitive side will use them. Again: Mythra - build damage - Pyra - forward smash - back to Mythra. Boooooring.
Frankly, I just sort of whale on the enemy with Pyra and kinda leave Mythra on the bench. I enjoy characters with heavy-hitting attacks. Already Sephiroth is the most damaging fighter I’ve played.

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
I have to say Pyra and Mythra are the first disappointment I got on this Pass which is weird since I really don't like Arms, I never played either FF7 or Minecraft, and yet Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is one of my favorite games of all time (alongside the first as well). I like Pyra and Mythra as a character and love the return of transforming characters, but after playing a bit of them I find them dreadfully boring.

Pyra is simply way too strong and laughably slow, her running animation is pathetic, and Mythra is the exact opposite. I get that's the whole intention behind them but balance is way off and I ended up being bored. Also, almost all their moves can be considered basically echo moves of other characters from the entire roster. After Sephiroth which was another sword user but with a few interesting ideas and Min Min / Steve which are simply masterpieces of game design, Pyra & Mythra feel kinda soulless.

Everytime a new DLC character is released everyone says it's too OP or **** like that but this time around I actually think Pyra & Mythra are absolutely a disgrace of balance. If they would be a little closer to one another while still being fundamentally different maybe that would be fixed and maybe I would even have some fun playing as them.
I disagree. Pyra/Mythra has quickly become my Main and by far my Best Character and I like their movesets and differences quite a bit.

Shroob

Sup?
Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but I noticed this when looking at a post that had the DLC so far on it. We’ve been on a cycle of 3 Japanese characters & then a Western character. It’s proooobably just a coincidence so far, but it’d be cool if it wasn’t.

View attachment 306023
The fact that you've brought this up means the universe will now correct itself to have the non JP character come first just to **** with us.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but I noticed this when looking at a post that had the DLC so far on it. We’ve been on a cycle of 3 Japanese characters & then a Western character. It’s proooobably just a coincidence so far, but it’d be cool if it wasn’t.

View attachment 306023
I love how we got a Swedish rep.

Pillow

Smash Lord
so this is the finished roster I made using the exact same amount of characters as ultimate will have

Owned by Nintendo total: 56 fighters

Mario: Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach [daisy], Bowser Jr,Yoshi, Wario. fighters
Donkey Kong: Donkey Kong [Funky Kong], Diddy Kong, King K rool. 3 fighters
Zelda: Link, Zelda, Ganonodorf, Impa, 4 fighters
Pokemon: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Lucario, Pokemon trainer (charizard, ivysaur greninja) Greninja, Necrozma. 9 fighters
Kirby: Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Bandana Waddle Dee, 4 fighters
Metroid: Samus [Dark Samus], Ridley, Sylux. 3 fighters
Star Fox: Fox. 1 fighters
F-Zero: Captain Falcon. 1 fighters
Mother: Ness. 1 Fighters
Fire Emblem: Marth, Ike, Robin, Byleth. 4 fighters
Pikmin series: Olimar, [Louie] 1 fighters
Kid Icarus Series: Pit, 1 fighters
Animal Crossing: Villager, Isabelle [Tom Nook]. 2 fighters
Xenoblade: Shulk, Pyra and Mythra (Pyra, Mythra) 3 Fighters
Wii: Wii Fit Trainer, Mii’s. 2 Fighters
Splatoon: Inkling [Octoling]. 1 fighters
ARMS: Min-Min. 1 fighters
Rhythm Heaven: Karate Joe. 1 fighters
Style Savvy: Stylist. 1 fighters
Golden Sun: Issac. 1 fighters
Ring Fit: Ring Fit Trainee. 1 fighters
Retro: R.O.B, Mr. Game & Watch, Duck Hunt. 3 Fighters

Owned by Sega total: 5 fighters

Persona:: Joker 1 fighter
Sonic: Sonic, Dr. Robotnik. 2 fighters
Bayonetta: Bayonetta, [Jeanne]. 1 fighters
Puyo Puyo: Arle Nadga 1 fighters

Owned by Capcom total: 6 fighters

Mega Man: Mega man. 1 fighters
Street Fighter: Ryu, [Ken], Chun-Li. 2 fighters
Monster Hunter: Monster Hunter. 1 fighters
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, [Edgeworth]. 1 fighters
Resident evil: Leon Kennedy. 1 fighters

Owned By Konami total: 4 fighters

Metal Gear: Snake, Raiden. 2 fighters
Castlevania: SImon [Trevor]. 1 fighters
Bomberman: Bomberman. 1 fighters

Square-Enix total fighters: 5 fighters

Final Fantasy: Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, Terra. 3 fighters
Dragon Quest: The Hero. 1 fighters.
NieR: 2B, [A2]. 1 fighters

Bandai Namco Owned total: 3

Pac-Man: Pac-Man. 1 fighters
Tales of: Yuri and Repede. 1 fighters
Tekken: Heihachi. 1 fighters

Other total: 3 fighters

Microsoft: (Minecraft) Steve. 1 fighters
Koei Tecmo: (Ninja Gaiden) Ryu Hayabusa. 1 fighters
SNK: (king of fighters) Terry bogard. 1 fighters

Total 82 fighters

k im done, it's late and i should have done this in the morning, i think i didn't do that baad of a job on it though, i had to make some sacrifices.

also the mii character there only uses 1 slot and plays nothing like the mii's we have now, they use tennis racket's, the balance boards and their down smash is the wii safety man spin. with the final smash being deleting all your games data on the wii.

also the reason why raiden is there is mostly cause metal gear was the first 3rdparty i smash so i say it deserves a second character.
So we need exactly 82? Ok then. I'm unsure how echoes work here exactly since you seem to have added some, so I'll just ignore them completely. Here you go

Nintendo [35]
Mario + Friends [6]: Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Yoshi, Wario
DK [2]: DK, Diddy
Zelda [3]: Link, Zelda, Ganondorf
Pokemon [4]: Pikachu, Mewtwo, Lucario, Greninja
Kirby [3]: Kirby, DDD, Metaknight
Metroid [2]: Samus, Ridley
Starfox [1]: Fox
F-Zero [1]: Cpt Falcon
Mother [1]: Ness
Fire Emblem [2]: Marth, Robin
Pikmin [1]: Olimar
Kid Icarus [1]: Pit
Animal Crossing [1]: Villager
Wii Fit [1]: WFT
Splatoon [1]: Inkling
ARMS [1]: Min-Min
Xenoblade [1]: Shulk
Golden Sun [1]: Isaac
Retro [2]: Duck Hunt Dog, G&W

Sega [5]
Sonic, Eggman, Arle Nadja, Kiryu Kazuma, Joker

Capcom [10]
Ryu, Chun-Li, Monster Hunter, Jill Valentine, Albert Wesker, Phoenix Wright, Dante, Vergil, Megaman, Zero

Square Enix [6]
Cloud, Sephiroth, Squall, 2B, Lara Croft, Hero

Konami [6]
Snake, Raiden, Simon Belmont, Alucard, Bomberman, Pyramid Head

Bandai-Namco [6]
Pacman, Jin Kazama, Yuri Lowell, Nightmare, Chosen Undead, Haruka Amami

Microsoft [3]
Banjo-Kazooie, Steve, Master Chief

Koei Tecmo [1]
Ryu Hayabusa

Bethesda [2]
Doomslayer, Dohvakiin

SNK [1]
Terry Bogard

Ubisoft [1]
Rayman

Falcom [1]
Adol

ArcSystem[1]
Sol Badguy

Indie [4]
Shovel Knight, Sans, Reimu Hakurei, Quote

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
WOKE: I like Sakurai, I want him gone for his own health! / I hate Sakurai, I hope he keeps working on Smash until he falls apart!
Acknowledging Japanese work culture has nothing to do with loving or hating Sakurai.

Eldrake

Smash Lord

View attachment 306023
Gordon Freeman to end FP2 with a bang let's goooo

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master

View attachment 306023
If this comes true then it'll probably be Crash Bandicoot to end Smash Ultimate's roster with a bang.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
If I wrote the Byleth trailer, I would not have focused on the forgettable Zaharas portal dimension.
How about, y'know, the entire central crux of the game with the 3 warring factions?
Battle of Eagle and Lion/Gronder Field and all that?
Correct me if I'm wrong, because this is pretty much hearsay as I haven't played TH - but wasn't the gameplay section of Byleth's trailer also pretty bare of specific references? These are usually the part that makes trailers feel like a love letter to the game/series.

And everyone else had plenty of these - Hero referenced a specific mechanic from DQ2 (I think) in one scene, Banjo's ended on a reference to one particular Jiggy from Tooie, Terry had a reference to a victory pose in KoF, heck, Min Min referenced that one volleyball minigame from ARMS.

So here's something.

The Let's Go/DQ11s Spirits both got added into the game via a major patch, and were only allowed to be obtainable by everyone in a major patch.

Partner Pikachu/Eevee in base game > Added in Plant's update for everyone to get

Tockles added in Banjo's update > Was added to the Hero spirit board in Terry's patch

So about 1-2 month waits between, but the sole consistent thing is that they've only done this in "Big" patches. They've added missing event spirits whenever, but so far, never promotional spirits.
So basically: we would be looking at May at the earliest for the next character and June at the latest?

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I still want a heavy-weight character as DLC.
(Big strong ones like Dedede, Ganon, Bowser and K. Rool.)
For heavy-weights, I would love to see Lu Bu, Fulgore, Nightmare, Death (Darksiders), Illidan Stormrage, Lich King, Diablo, the Black Knight, and Doomslayer.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Correct me if I'm wrong, because this is pretty much hearsay as I haven't played TH - but wasn't the gameplay section of Byleth's trailer also pretty bare of specific references? These are usually the part that makes trailers feel like a love letter to the game/series.

And everyone else had plenty of these - Hero referenced a specific mechanic from DQ2 (I think) in one scene, Banjo's ended on a reference to one particular Jiggy from Tooie, Terry had a reference to a victory pose in KoF, heck, Min Min referenced that one volleyball minigame from ARMS.

So basically: we would be looking at May at the earliest for the next character and June at the latest?
Byleth referenced Gambits and fishing off the top of my head, I haven't seen the trailer in a while so I don't remember many details now

D

Deleted member

Played the duo for a little bit last night. They feel alright to play. Mythra is crazy fast and can combo with such ease its hilarious and Pyra feels slower than Incineroar and as strong as Ganon on Steroids.

I'd say they'll probably balance things later and nerf Pyra's damage output, but her moves are really slow. The only one I consistently hit with when I messed around with her last night was the spinning blade and that doesn't have a whole lot of knockback.

Faso115

Smash Lord
Has Min Min done the impossible?

Overtake Sonic as the most annoying character to fight against?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So I'm sure this has been discussed already and I missed it but Pyra's codename is... yeah so uh... it's flame appraently. And Mythra's is light. Most importantly, Pyra's is flame.

:4pacman:
Me: "Boy howdy have the codenames been subtle outside of Brave, now I'm curious about the rest of the DLC solely for that"
Sakurai apparantly: "What if we got their names... And translated them into English?"

SKX31

Smash Master
Has Min Min done the impossible?

Overtake Sonic as the most annoying character to fight against?
Then again, Sakurai and co mostly went after the noob killers: "f-smash trapping and low-% dragon kill "Scholar's Mate" cheese." TBF, I agree with Thinkaman: a mistake when you're at 0 % and at ledge should not lead to an easy KO. Especially not with how big Min Min's grab is.

So now she'll be at least less annoying to fight against.

Also, Zhuge recently weighed in on Switch Pro - which is interesting given how much of a topic it's been recently:

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Also, Zhuge recently weighed in on Switch Pro - which is interesting given how much of a topic it's been recently:
The tidbit about "handheld only and tv-only" SKUs is interesting. If developers start to struggle with 4K, it might be easier for them to do this.

I think we might really see an "All DLC included" version of Ultimate being sold when this Switch Pro comes out. Depending on the timing, it could come just after Volume 2 is finished, so the timing could work. It might even fit with your previous assessment of how it could work for when Ultimate is released in China.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
i encourage you to make your ideal roster too, actually that would be pretty fun, i'd like to see the differences in everybody's roster (echoes count has to be the same)
Okay then:
Starters
  • :mario64:
  • :dk64:
  • :link64:
  • :samus64:
  • :yoshi64:
  • :kirby64:
  • :fox64:
  • :pikachu64:
Unlockables
  • :luigi64:
    • Complete 1P Game as any character
    • Complete Board the Platforms with :mario64:
    • 25 Vs. Matches
  • :ness64:
    • Complete 1P Game with 3+ lives and no continues
    • 50 Vs. Matches
  • :falcon64:
    • Complete 1P Game within 20 minutes without continues
    • 75 Vs. Matches
  • :052:
    • Complete Target Test and Board the Platforms as all starters
    • Complete 1P Game as all starters
    • 100 Vs. Matches
Starters
  1. :mariomelee:
  2. :dkmelee:
  3. :linkmelee:
  4. :samusmelee:
  5. :yoshimelee:
  6. :kirbymelee:
  7. :foxmelee:
  8. :pikachumelee:
  9. :nessmelee:
  10. :falconmelee:
  11. :peachmelee:
  12. :bowsermelee:
  13. :icsmelee:
  14. :zeldamelee:/:sheikmelee:
  15. :212:
Unlockables
  1. :luigimelee: (Stage fought: Mushroom Kingdom II)
    • Complete Stage 1 of Adventure Mode with the time ending in a ":X2" in the second's slot, then defeat :luigimelee::peachmelee: in less than a minute and clear the rest of the mode
    • 10 Vs. Matches on Mushroom Kingdom
    • 100 Vs. Matches
  2. :052: (Stage fought: Pokémon Stadium)
    • Complete Event Match #37
    • Summon 100 Poke Ball Pokémon
    • 200 Vs. Matches
  3. Ayumi Tachibana (Stage fought: Onett)
    • Unlock 100 different Trophies
    • 300 Vs. Matches
  4. :falcomelee: (Stage fought: Battlefield)
    • Clear 100-Man Melee
    • Play Vs. Matches at least once with all 15 starters
    • 400 Vs. Matches
  5. :marthmelee: (Stage fought: Fountain of Dreams)
    • Use all 15 starters in Classic or Adventure Mode
    • 500 Vs. Matches
  6. :younglinkmelee: (Stage fought: Great Bay)
    • Clear Classic or Adventure Mode with 20 characters
    • Clear Classic Mode as :linkmelee: on Hard+
    • 600 Vs. Matches
  7. :ganondorfmelee: (Stage fought: Hyrule Temple)
    • Clear Event Match #29
    • Clear Adventure Mode as :linkmelee:, :younglinkmelee: and :zeldamelee: on Hard+
    • 700 Vs. Matches
  8. :mewtwomelee: (Stage fought: Final Destination)
    • Play for a total of 15 hours
    • Summon a Legendary Pokémon 75 times
    • 800 Vs. Matches
  9. :roymelee: (Stage fought: Hyrule Temple)
    • Clear Classic or Adventure Mode as :marthmelee: on Hard+ without continuing
    • Clear every bonus game in Classic Mode as :marthmelee:
    • 900 Vs. Matches
  10. :gawmelee: (Stage fought: Flat Zone)
    • Clear Classic or Adventure Mode as all other characters
    • Clear Target Test as all other characters
    • Clear 50 Event Matches
    • 1000 Vs. Matches
Starters
  1. :mario2:
  2. :dk2:
  3. :link2:
  4. :samus2:/:zerosuitsamus:
  5. :yoshi2:
  6. :kirby2:
  7. :fox:
  8. :pikachu2:
  9. :peach:
  10. :bowser2:
  11. :popo:
  12. :zelda:/:sheik:
  13. :metaknight:
  14. :pit:
  15. :wario:
  16. :snake:
  17. :ike:
  18. :charizard:
  19. :diddy:
  20. :lucas:
  21. :dedede:
  22. :olimar:
Unlockables
  1. :luigi2: (Stage fought: Luigi's Mansion)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Beat Classic Mode with no continues
    • 5 Vs. Matches
  2. :ness2: (Stage fought: Onett)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Reflect 10 projectiles
    • 10 Vs. Matches
  3. :falcon:(Stage fought: :porttown:)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Clear Classic mode on Normal+ within 12 minutes
    • 25 Vs. Matches
  4. :052: (Stage fought: :ps2:)
    • After beating SSE, head to a door in The Swamp
    • Beat 20 Event Matches
    • 50 Vs. Matches
  5. :falco: (Stage fought: Corneria)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Clear 100-Man Brawl
    • 100 Vs. Matches
  6. :marth: (Stage fought: :castlesiege:)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Beat Classic Mode on Normal+ as any character
    • 200 Vs. Matches
  7. :ganondorf: (Stage fought: :eldin:)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Beat Classic Mode as :link2: and :zelda: on Hard+
    • 300 Vs. Matches
  8. :gw: (Stage fought: :flatzone2:)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Beat Target Smash with 20+ characters
    • 400 Vs. Matches
  9. :sonic: (Stage fought: :greenhill:)
    • Defeat Tabuu in SSE
    • Clear Classic Mode with 10+ characters
    • Play 10 hours of Vs. Matches
    • 500 Vs. Matches
  10. :lucario: (Stage fought: :spearpillar:)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Complete Target Smash on all difficulties with any character
    • Get 5 KO's in Cruel Brawl
    • 600 Vs. Matches
  11. :rob: (Stage fought: Mario Bros.)
    • Recruit in SSE
    • Collect 200 different Trophies
    • 750 Vs. Matches
  12. :toonlink: (Stage fought: :pirateship:)
    • After beating SSE, head to a door in The Forest
    • Beat Classic Mode as :link2:, :zelda: and :ganondorf: without losing a life
    • 900 Vs. Matches
  13. :wolf: (Stage fought: :lylat:)
    • After beating SSE, head to a door in The Ruins
    • Beat Boss Battles on any difficulty
    • 1000 Vs. Matches
Starters
  1. :4mario:
  2. :4dk:
  3. :4link:
  4. :4samus:
  5. :4yoshi:
  6. :4kirby:
  7. :4fox:
  8. :4pikachu:
  9. :4luigi:
  10. :4falcon:
  11. :4peach:
  12. :4bowser:
  13. :4sheik:
  14. :4zelda:
  15. :4marth:
  16. :4pit:
  17. :4wario:
  18. :4myfriends:
  19. :4charizard:
  20. :4diddy:
  21. :4sonic:
  22. :4dedede:
  23. :4olimar:
  24. Snivy
  25. :4villager:
  26. :4megaman:
  27. :4wiifit:
  28. :4littlemac:
  29. Mii Fighters
    • :4miibrawl:
    • :4miisword:
    • :4miigun:
  30. :4palutena:
  31. :4robinm:
  32. :4shulk:
Unlockables
  1. :4ness: (Stage fought: Magicant / Onett)
    • Reflect 10 projectiles
    • Clear Classic Mode on 2.0+
    • 10 Vs. Matches
  2. :052: (Stage fought: Unova League / Kalos League)
    • Defeat 100 enemies in Smash Run (3DS only)
    • Collect at least 50 different pieces of equippment
    • 20 Vs. Matches
  3. :212: (Stage fought: Prism Tower / Kalos League)
    • Summon a Poke Ball Pokémon 100 times
    • Summon a Master Ball Pokémon 50 times
    • 30 Vs. Matches
  4. :4falco: (Stage fought: Corneria / Orbital Gate Assault)
    • Clear 100-Man Smash
    • 40 Vs. Matches
  5. :4ganondorf: (Stage fought: Gerudo Valley / Skyloft)
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4link:, :4zelda: and :4sheik: on 5.5+
    • 50 Vs. Matches
  6. :4gaw: (Stage fought: :flatzone2:)
    • Clear Classic Mode with 10+ characters
    • 60 Vs. Matches
  7. :4metaknight: (Stage fought: Dream Land GB/ :halberd:)
    • Get 10 KO's with the help of a Superspicy Curry
    • Get 5 KO's in Cruel Smash
    • 70 Vs. Matches
  8. :4zss: (Stage fought: Brinstar / Pyrosphere)
    • Get 30 KO's with Samus's Final Smash
    • Defeat Ridley on the Pyrosphere stage (Wii U only)
    • 80 Vs. Matches
  9. :4lucario: (Stage fought: Unova League / Hyrule Temple)
    • Get 30 combined KO's with :4charizard:'s and :212:'s Final Smashes (3DS only)
    • Outlast up to 300% damage
    • 90 Vs. Matches
  10. :rosalina: (Stage fought: Golden Plains / Mario Galaxy)
    • Get a successful recovery as :4littlemac:
    • 100 Vs. Matches
  11. :4darkpit: (Stage fought: Reset Bomb Forest / Palutena's Temple)
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4pit: and :4palutena: on 5.5+
    • 110 Vs. Matches
  12. :4pacman: (Stage fought: PAC-MAZE / PAC-LAND)
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4mario::4megaman::4sonic: on 5.5+
    • Eat 50 Ghosts on PAC-MAZE (3DS only)
    • 125 Vs. Matches
  13. :4lucina: (Stage fought: Arena Ferox / Coliseum)
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4marth: on 5.5+
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4robinm: on 5.5+
    • 150 Vs. Matches
  14. :4bowserjr:(Stage fought: 3D Land / Delfino Plaza)
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4bowser: on 6.0+
    • Clear Classic Mode as :4peach: on 6.0+
    • 200 Vs. Matches
  15. :4duckhunt: (Stage fought: Duck Hunt)
    • Clear Target Blast as all other characters
    • Clear Classic Mode as all other characters on 6.0+
    • Unlock every Masterpiece (Wii U only)
    • 300 Vs. Matches
DLC Pack 1
  1. :4mewtwo:
  2. Ayumi Tachibana
    • Stage: Fourside
DLC Pack 2
  1. :4ryu:
    • Stage: Suzaku Castle
  2. :4lucas:
    • Stage: New Pork City (Wii U only)
DLC Pack 3
  1. :4cloud:
    • Stage: Midgar
  2. :4feroy:
DLC Pack 4
  1. :azura:
    • Stage: Opera House (3DS only)
  2. :4bayonetta:
    • Stage Umbra Clock Tower
  1. :ultmario:
  2. :ultdk:
  3. :ultlink:
  4. :ultsamus:
    • :ultdarksamus: (Echo)
  5. :ultyoshi:
  6. :ultkirby:
  7. :ultfox:
  8. :ultpikachu:
  9. :ultluigi:
  10. :ultness:
  11. :ultfalcon:
  12. :052:
Melee
  1. :ultpeach:
    • :ultdaisy: (Echo)
  2. :ultbowser:
  3. :ulticeclimbers:
  4. :ultsheik:
  5. :ultzelda:
  6. :212:
  7. Ayumi Tachibana
  8. :ultfalco:
  9. :ultmarth:
    • :ultlucina: (Echo)
  10. :ultyounglink:
  11. :ultganondorf:
  12. :ultmewtwo:
  13. :ultroy:
  14. :ultgnw:
Brawl
  1. :ultmetaknight:
  2. :ultpit:
    • :ultdarkpit: (Echo)
  3. :ultzss:
  4. :ultwario:
  5. :ultsnake:
  6. :ultike:
  7. :ultcharizard:
  8. :ultdiddy:
  9. :ultlucas:
  10. :ultsonic:
    • Shadow (Echo)
  11. :ultkingdedede:
  12. :ultolimar:
    • :ultalph: (Echo)
  13. :ultlucario:
  14. :ultrob:
  15. :ulttoonlink:
  16. :ultwolf:
Smash 4
  1. Snivy
  2. :ultvillager:
  3. :ultmegaman:
  4. :ultwiifittrainer:
  5. :ultrosalina:
  6. :ultlittlemac:
  7. :ultmiifighters:
    • :ultbrawler:
    • :ultswordfighter:
    • :ultgunner:
  8. :ultpalutena:
  9. :ultpacman:
  10. :ultrobin:
  11. :ultshulk:
  12. :ultbowserjr:
  13. :ultduckhunt:
  14. :ultryu:
    • :ultken: (Echo)
  15. :ultcloud:
  16. :azura:
  17. :ultbayonetta:
Newcomers
  1. :ultinkling:
  2. :ultsimon:
    • :ultrichter:
  3. Crash
  4. :ultridley:
  5. :ultkrool:
  6. Ashley
  7. Takamaru
  1. Bonus Fighter: Mimikyu
  2. :ultjoker:
    • Stage: Mementos
  3. :ulthero:
    • Stage: Yggdrasil's Altar
  4. :ultbanjokazooie:
    • Stage: Spiral Mountain
  5. :ultpyra:
    • Stage: Cloud Sea of Alrest
  6. :ult_terry:
    • Stage: King of Fighters Stadium
  1. :ultminmin
    • Stage: Ramen Bowl
  2. :ultsteve:
    • Stage: Minecraft World
  3. :ultsephiroth:
    • Stage: Northern Cave
  4. Edelgard
    • Stage: Garreg Mach Monastery
  5. Bandana Dee
    • Stage: Castle Dedede
  6. Dr. Eggman
    • Stage: Studiopolis Zone

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hot take I HATE the name Switch Pro

not only is it trying too hard to copy PS4 Pro, but it’ll also confuse ppl looking for a Switch Pro Controller

rumors in the industry are calling it Super Switch, which I can see happening cause of Nintendo’s affinity for the word “super” (Super Mario, Super Smash Bros etc)

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Every DLC fighter so far has been amazing at best (Terry, Steve), and decent at worst (Min Min), besides Byleth, who is so comically boring an addition that I don't really have the words for it. My issue isn't the series they come from (even Corrin had fun things going on), they are just unbelievably boring by every metric I can think of. Nothing about them is interesting, I'm sorry! They do no harm being in the game, though, so y'know, whatever.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
So I'm sure this has been discussed already and I missed it but Pyra's codename is... yeah so uh... it's flame appraently. And Mythra's is light. Most importantly, Pyra's is flame.

:4pacman:
It is so unbelievably funny that this happened. Tougon learns to mod Smash Ultimate for fun, looks into the files for some legitimate info to confirm or disprove several popular theories, and then as a joke makes a very obviously fake "datamine" leak about Homura from Madoka...only for the next character to be named Homura in Japanese...with the codename actually being the same as the joke codename Tougon made.

This has to be up there with 3DS Palutena in terms of absolutely ridiculous fake leak coincidences surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom