• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Not disagreeing with you, but Sakurai has been shown to favor legacy over relevancy for Smash in the past. For Falcom Adol can be both, but for ArcSys the legacy character would arguably be Ragna the Bloodedge.
Then again, ArcSys losing the rights to Guilty Gear (AT THE TIME!) to SEGA is why BlazeBlue exists sooooooooooooooooooooo........................

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Not disagreeing with you, but Sakurai has been shown to favor legacy over relevancy for Smash in the past. For Falcom Adol can be both, but for ArcSys the legacy character would arguably be Ragna the Bloodedge.
Blazblue literally only exists because Arc didn't fully own the rights to Guilty Gear for a while, meaning Blazblue is part of Guilty Gear's legacy.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Judging by the fact that there’s really no rhyme or reason to the Mii Costumes returning I’m not inclined to predict a Namco rep this pass. Instead I think our final two will be from unrepresented 3rd Party companies and franchises. Top 5 I would say are:
  1. Crash
  2. Hayabusa
  3. Sol Badguy
  4. Adol
  5. Ahri
To repeat what I've been saying in the LoL threads: I think League is still in a somewhat decent spot now, but the chances rest almost entirely within CP10. I can't see Nintendo finishing the Pass on something like League, especially if it's the last DLC for the whole game.

If we don't get a LoL character as our "E3" reveal, it's pretty much dead in the water imo.

But hey, the relationship between Nintendo and Tencent is there, for better or worse. Could mean good things in the next Smash, who knows.

That said, I'm a simple man, I see someone placing LoL as somewhat likely, I give a like. :p

Uh...

Yeah. Looks like they've been more focused on Trails/Kiseki for the past decade or so. I'm the resident Ys guy and I'm optimistic in Adol's chances, but I think this thread tends to just brush Trails to the side like it's nothing. Ys may have more legacy, but I'd argue that Trails is Falcom's main focus nowadays.
Reminds me of SNK's situation a bit, tbh. KoF is arguably their biggest series and it's still active, but Terry is Mr. SNK himself, so he was the one to get in. The difference, as I remember you putting it, is that Trails and Ys' relationship isn't that clear in terms of which is more popular/iconic.

So personally, maybe it could go either way?

7NATOR

Smash Master
Or a(nother) JRPG character.
Or just some random character they wanna tag the Lloyd costume with. Who knows at this point.

I dunno, odds for an assist promotion look kinda slim based on what we've got so far... but I could totally see something like Waluigi being the last character in the pass. I'm personally expecting at least the other of the remaining slots being a first party pick.
I would say that if they were to promote an Assist, I actually think now would be the best time instead of before, for reasons.

Then again, ArcSys losing the rights to Guilty Gear (AT THE TIME!) to SEGA is why BlazeBlue exists sooooooooooooooooooooo........................
What was the story behind that now. How did Arcsys manage to do that?

Pillow

Smash Lord
Blazblue literally only exists because Arc didn't fully own the rights to Guilty Gear for a while, meaning Blazblue is part of Guilty Gear's legacy.
I mean, yes and no. You're right, and I also am a bigger fan of Guilty Gear but I think simply considering Blazblue to be ArcSys's forgotten stepchild is wrong. The series is over now, but it was by far ArcSys's most prominent series for a long time.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Also, everyone, including myself, has been sleeping on Dark Souls. This series is huge, and the only thing holding it back is the lack of a "moveset" which we all know isn't really an issue at all.
Speak for yourself my fluff filled friend.

I really really wish people wouldn’t sleep on a Dark Souls character. I feel like the series is up there as one of Namco-Bandai’s most important and trust me when I say that the music by itself would justify its inclusion. The games are absolutely ****ing packed with some of the most somber and dramatic battle themes I’ve ever heard

Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
Knight Artorias
Gaping Dragon
Executioner’s Chariot
Deacons of the Deep
Abyss Watchers (my personal favorite)
The Soul of Cinder

And that’s just scratching the surface of what the games offer.

The stages of the game could be some of the most jaw dropping of the game.
Anor Londo:

Probably one of the most iconic locations in the games. It’s a little hard to forget what you have to go through in this part of the game. No spoilers but I feel like this place is part of the reason Dark Souls has its infamy for being difficult.

Majula:

Majula is what you would consider your hub town in Dark Souls II and while it isn’t exactly anything more than a small coastal town it’s still a very gorgeous location in the game.
Irithyll of the Boreal Valley:

I don’t think there’s any way a photo could do Irithyll justice but this one is the best I could find. This is easily one of the most gorgeous scenes from Dark Souls III and goes down as one of my favorite areas of all of them and is easily my choice for a stage.

I would LOVE if it was a traveling stage that went through multiple locations through Dark Souls III because I feel like DS3 was when they REALLY hit gold with their environment design.
Aside from the somber beauty of the stages there’s also the character to take into account
I think there’s no way they won’t choose the Chosen Undead as the Smash character because of how they actually tie in, not only as the player character, but also as a giant part of the lore. But I also think they won’t just stick with the DS1 design for their alts so here’s my wishlist for their alts:
DS1 Basic Armor

DS2 Basic Armor Faraam:

Dark Souls 3 basic armor:

Solaire Armor:

Catarina Armor:

Knight Artorias Armor:

Soul of Cinder Armor:

Deprived:
And of course, because of how Dark Souls’ Weapon Swapping is, the potential for a moveset is limitless. To the point it can have scythes, swords, staves, daggers, bombs, pyromancy, axes, long swords, stance swapping, and on and on and on.
Well it’s a good thing that Guilty Gear fills both of those for ArcSys with Guilty Gear being their first and most relevant series right now.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I feel like people have been a bit quick to jump the gun throughout this entire Fighters Pass. Obviously, these were different people making these comments, but I remember people saying...

(after :ultminmin presentation) "This is the start of a trend! The whole Fighters Pass is going to focus on first party characters! There may be one third party character included, but it would make the most sense financially for them to focus on Nintendo characters."
(after :ultsteve: presentation) "This is a sign that Fighters Pass 2 will focus on newer games/series. Next up - Jonesy from Fortnite!"
(after :ultsephiroth: presentation) "Sephiroth being included is a sign that we're going to get another unique character from an already-represented series - Chun-Li/Eggman is definitely happening."
(after :ultpyra: presentation) "This means that if a character doesn't have an action figure, they stand no chance of getting in!" (with "these four Mii costumes confirm that every single Capcom character stands no chance of being included" on the side)

(no offense meant to people who support Chun-Li, Eggman, or Jonesy; those are just names that came up a lot largely due to who the previous reveal was)

This isn't the case for everyone who's speculating, but it seems like every time we get a reveal, some people seem to think that the next character is going to follow a pattern set by the previous reveal, even if the supposed pattern doesn't really work. (how many action figures of Little Mac, Corrin, Sheik, the Ice Climbers, or Greninja were there prior to them being selected for the Smash roster?)

Last edited:

SKX31

Smash Master
I do not have any big expectations to begin with, so I win with every character reveal!

(PlsSakuraiincludeaDota2character) :4pacman:

To repeat what I've been saying in the LoL threads: I think League is still in a somewhat decent spot now, but the chances rest almost entirely within CP10. I can't see Nintendo finishing the Pass on something like League, especially if it's the last DLC for the whole game.

If we don't get a LoL character as our "E3" reveal, it's pretty much dead in the water imo.

But hey, the relationship between Nintendo and Tencent is there, for better or worse. Could mean good things in the next Smash, who knows.

That said, I'm a simple man, I see someone placing LoL as somewhat likely, I give a like. :p
I could see LoL as CP11, but it's honestly somewhat dependent - IMHO - on a Complete Edition or Nintendo agreeing with Tencent / Riot on a specific marketing timing. Granted, not out of the question, but it's saying a lot still.

I feel like people have been a bit quick to jump the gun throughout this entire Fighters Pass. Obviously, these were different people making these comments, but I remember people saying...

(after :ultminmin presentation) "This is the start of a trend! The whole Fighters Pass is going to focus on first party characters! There may be one third party character included, but it would make the most sense financially for them to focus on Nintendo characters."
(after :ultsteve: presentation) "This is a sign that Fighters Pass 2 will focus on newer games/series. Next up - Jonesy from Fortnite!"
(after :ultsephiroth: presentation) "Sephiroth being included is a sign that we're going to get another unique character from an already-represented series - Chun-Li/Eggman is definitely happening."
(after :ultpyra: presentation) "This means that if a character doesn't have an action figure, they stand no chance of getting in!" (with "these four Mii costumes confirm that every single Capcom character stands no chance of being included" on the side)

(no offense meant to people who support Chun-Li, Eggman, or Jonesy; those are just names that came up a lot largely due to who the previous reveal was)

This isn't the case for everyone who's speculating, but it seems like every time we get a reveal, some people seem to think that the next character is going to follow a pattern set by the previous reveal, even if the supposed pattern doesn't really work. (how many action figures of Little Mac, Corrin, Sheik, the Ice Climbers, or Greninja were there prior to them being selected for the Smash roster?)
Recency bias is one hell of a drug if used improperly.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I mean, yes and no. You're not wrong, and I also am a bigger fan of Guilty Gear but I think simply considering Blazblue to be ArcSys's forgotten stepchild is wrong. The series is over now, but it was by far ArcSys's most prominent series for a long time.
I agree that calling it a forgotten stepchild is wrong, BB's clearly the next best thing Arc owns, but GG has both prominence and legacy. I think it's especially telling when you compare how GG's been treated compared to BB by Arc themselves, for example, BB has reused the exact same sprites for years whereas Xrd and Strive look wildly different. GG got an updated rerelease that added more story which recently also added rollback netcode, I don't see any BB games getting that patched in

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm thinking, what are the balance changes of the pass going to look like?

i.e. who has had the most vocal hate-dom on Japanese boards. I worry for Min Min as every time I find a character who's ranged game matches my style, they get nerfed into oblivion (RIP Sackboy)

Pillow

Smash Lord
Speak for yourself my fluff filled friend.
Hey you didn't list Souls on your top 5 list though! My statement is totally justified and I am never wrong about anything!

But yeah, I could totally see Chosen Undead/Unkindled as the next character bringing the Lloyd miis with him. The series just has the right mix of being a massive popular series that somehow is still generally unexpected for Smash fans.

My only qualm is god damn would seeing this clunky dude in armor try to double jump look strange. But I also thought the same of Steve before he was added, and he's one of the best realized characters in the game.

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Well with concert leak and Tales of Chun leak dead, Capcom basically out of the running altogether and a Lloyd costume return seeming inevitable, things have gotten a lot more interesting. Still, I can subscribe to the last two being a bigger and smaller third-party character. Though, that'll likely mean speculation will return to the regularly scheduled Crash/Hayabusa discussions.
You act like he even has a chance as a playable character.
Yeah, this is basically like saying "I don't want any Hollow Knight in Smash at all."
I'm sorry you guys feel that way but after a Knight costume failed to show up again in this presentation, I'm clinging myself to this character and I'm not letting go. I legit feel they have a decent shot and I will die on that hill.

7NATOR

Smash Master

Okay some things I like to counteract

-There was alot more talk of 1st parties after Min-Min, but there still were Many people speculating more than 1 3rd party in the Pass

-Jonsey was mainly because of the "No Comment" thing. I would say Travis actually was more of a reason he was speculated than Steve was, and actually, Steve was considered a reason by some people that they wouldn't Do Fortnite in the Same pass, because they'd be appealing to the same demographic

-All Sephiroth showed was that characters like Chun-Li and Eggman can be speculated on their own merits, without being brushed off for not bringing a new franchise. If people said Eggman and Chun-Li were in, it was because of reasons pertaining to the actual character, not because of Sephiroth

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I know you are much more knowledgable on Falcom than I am. Who would you put more stock into between Rean and Estelle?
Hard to say. Trails isn't my area of expertise, but the Ys vs. Trails argument can be simplified to legacy vs. recency, and Estelle vs. Rean can be boiled down to the same thing. For Trails specifically, Estelle was the first protagonist and became emblazoned in everyone's minds, but Rean pretty much hijacked the series for five games.

Looking back at third-parties with cycling protagonists throughout Ultimate's history, we've got...
  • :ultsimon: - Legacy. Sakurai's interview after his reveal had him state that Smash likes to respect the first installments of a series, which is why he chose the Belmonts. He also cited Mega Man as an example as well.
  • :ultjoker: - Recency. Persona 5 was the hot new thing, and was chosen over any of Atlus' older titles, like Persona 4 and SMT3.
  • :ulthero: - An interesting case, because he could go either way. DQ11S was pushed pretty hard and had the most apparent content, but it's clear that Dragon Quest was primarily selected for being %$#@in' Dragon Quest, not because DQ11S was the shiny new port. There's content from throughout the entire series, and Erdrick pretty much hijacked the trailer after he showed up.
  • :ult_terry: - Legacy. Terry's fallen to the side in recent KoF titles in favor of Kyo, Iori, and the new guy of the arc (As of current, Shun'ei). One could also make a case for Haohmaru and Nakoruru being more relevant as well, thanks to the recent Samurai Shodown game. And yet, Terry is still SNK's mascot, and got added over any of the more relevant characters.
  • :ultsephiroth: - Leans more towards legacy. He's an interesting case because he's a "repeat" third-party, but he, Cloud, and FF7 as a whole are more on the legacy side of things. They're emblematic of JRPGs, and were chosen over any of the recent games. Note that the focus was on the original FF7 and Advent Children, rather than the remake.
I also believe Estelle had the focus of the Trails 15th (Or was it 20th?) anniversary logo. Overall, it seems that legacy is favored over recency, with Joker being the only clear outlier (Hero's murky). With Trails being Falcom's big focus as of late, it seems like statistically Estelle's in the best spot.

Pillow

Smash Lord
I feel I saw it mentioned before, but really what prominent video game character doesn't have some of figurine or plush? Even if the no action figure thing is true, I can't imagine this would narrow down the potential picks in any meaningful way.

Well with concert leak and Tales of Chun leak dead, Capcom basically out of the running altogether and a Lloyd costume return seeming inevitable, things have gotten a lot more interesting. Still, I can subscribe to the last two being a bigger and smaller third-party character. Though, that'll likely mean speculation will return to the regularly scheduled Crash/Hayabusa discussions.

I'm sorry you guys feel that way but after a Knight costume failed to show up again in this presentation, I'm clinging myself to this character and I'm not letting go. I legit feel they have a decent shot and I will die on that hill.
I respect that you're repping your character! I'd peronally love to see a deluxe Hollow Knight mii though, I think it'd look great (though the swordfighter is by far my least favorite of the miis to play)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'm thinking, what are the balance changes of the pass going to look like?

i.e. who has had the most vocal hate-dom on Japanese boards. I worry for Min Min as every time I find a character who's ranged game matches my style, they get nerfed into oblivion (RIP Sackboy)
Nah, the Smash team seems to follow a mentality of "If it's supposed to work like that, there's no problem". I'll copy what I posted in the competitive thread on that
As others have pointed out, the lack of offline data is probably why it's been a while that a patch has been really meaningful. However, I disagree with the idea of Min Min nerfs being likely as she's specifically designed to play that way. People wanted Waft to be nerfed and other aspects of Wario to get buffed to make him less reliant on Waft and the same goes for Sonic's Spindashes. Nothing happened to those so there's a decent chance that those moves are working as intended and that the characters are designed around that. Min Min being able to toss out a fully disjointed punch which could cover her blind spots and not needing to put as much effort into spacing due to the lack of proper sweet and sour spots just screams "This is intentional". I'd love to be wrong but this does seem to be a design philosphy the balance team wants to stick with
I was slightly corrected as Min Min apparantly does have sweetspots on her ARMS based on distance traveled but the site I use for data didn't mention this nor did I see any actual data on that

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Also, everyone, including myself, has been sleeping on Dark Souls. This series is huge, and the only thing holding it back is the lack of a "moveset" which we all know isn't really an issue at all.
Oh I've been defending Dark Souls for a long time, and I've stood by it being THE Namco series to add.

I hesitate though, because I still don't think a Namco character is particularly likely and I've become confident in Hayabusa once again - who might overlap a bit with the whole dark gritty themes from a tough as nails M-rated series. But Dark Souls has always hung around in the back of my mind and I wouldn't be shocked to see it play out seeing how massively popular and successful the series is, and how it even has an amiibo and a presence on Switch!

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I mean, have fun. But I don't think any indie character has a "decent shot" as a Fighter. Especially with Sakurai making it extra clear that Nintendo picks the characters. I just don't see them giving one of their extremely valuable DLC slots to an indie character.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Aw gee whiz, FIGURE theory? Do snap-together model kits count? Because if so then PRETTY FIGHTER has a chance, namely Marin Aoki and Jyuri Akasaka!
Marin vs Jyuri 2.jpg

They had their super rare snap together model kits
snap kit.png

And Imagineer is (apparently) back in town and in Nintendo's good graces thanks to both Fit Boxing and Fit Boxing 2.

Watch out dudes, Smash is about to get PRETTY!

Who's it gonna be? Marin Aoki or Jyuri Aksasaka? "Sailor Punch" or "JUMPING HIP ATTACK" ?

Let's PRETTY FIIIIIIIIIIGHT!
MarinJyuri Copy.png

Totally gonna happen guys, I swear hahahahahaha

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Nah, the Smash team seems to follow a mentality of "If it's supposed to work like that, there's no problem". I'll copy what I posted in the competitive thread on that

I was slightly corrected as Min Min apparantly does have sweetspots on her ARMS based on distance traveled but the site I use for data didn't mention this nor did I see any actual data on that
Seems legit but I still wonder why Little Mac has to be THAT bad in the air if that's the case. Why can't he be pulled back to being as bad in the air as Jigglypuff is on the ground rather than "Ha Ha. The Y Axis isn't for you, Yankie scum." that he's stuck with now.

Pillow

Smash Lord
Hard to say. Trails isn't my area of expertise, but the Ys vs. Trails argument can be simplified to legacy vs. recency, and Estelle vs. Rean can be boiled down to the same thing. For Trails specifically, Estelle was the first protagonist and became emblazoned in everyone's minds, but Rean pretty much hijacked the series for five games.

Looking back at third-parties with cycling protagonists throughout Ultimate's history, we've got...
  • :ultsimon: - Legacy. Sakurai's interview after his reveal had him state that Smash likes to respect the first installments of a series, which is why he chose the Belmonts. He also cited Mega Man as an example as well.
  • :ultjoker: - Recency. Persona 5 was the hot new thing, and was chosen over any of Atlus' older titles, like Persona 4 and SMT3.
  • :ulthero: - An interesting case, because he could go either way. DQ11S was pushed pretty hard and had the most apparent content, but it's clear that Dragon Quest was primarily selected for being %$#@in' Dragon Quest, not because DQ11S was the shiny new port. There's content from throughout the entire series, and Erdrick pretty much hijacked the trailer after he showed up.
  • :ult_terry: - Legacy. Terry's fallen to the side in recent KoF titles in favor of Kyo, Iori, and the new guy of the arc (As of current, Shun'ei). One could also make a case for Haohmaru and Nakoruru being more relevant as well, thanks to the recent Samurai Shodown game. And yet, Terry is still SNK's mascot, and got added over any of the more relevant characters.
  • :ultsephiroth: - Leans more towards legacy. He's an interesting case because he's a "repeat" third-party, but he, Cloud, and FF7 as a whole are more on the legacy side of things. They're emblematic of JRPGs, and were chosen over any of the recent games. Note that the focus was on the original FF7 and Advent Children, rather than the remake.
I also believe Estelle had the focus of the Trails 15th (Or was it 20th?) anniversary logo. Overall, it seems that legacy is favored over recency, with Joker being the only clear outlier (Hero's murky). With Trails being Falcom's big focus as of late, it seems like statistically Estelle's in the best spot.
I think there's also a distinction to be made for breakout games of certain series. In most the series where legacy picks were chosen, the series themselves were relatively stagnant (DQ being a murky exception like you mentioned). But Persona 5 is what put Persona on the map for a lot of its current fanbase. Sephiroth fits this as well, with FF7 being the most famous FF game. It's also why FE Awakening got so many characters, and why people consider 2B to be far more likely than Caim or Nier. The only real exception to this has been the inclusion of Simon over Alucard, SoTN being the FF7 of Castlevania, but Sakurai already mentioned that Alucard was heavily considered anyway.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I feel I saw it mentioned before, but really what prominent video game character doesn't have some of figurine or plush? Even if the no action figure thing is true, I can't imagine this would narrow down the potential picks in any meaningful way.
Indie characters (Quote from Cave Story), newer characters (Min Min), or old characters (Little Mac at the time of Smash 4), off the top of my head.

Okay some things I like to counteract

-There was alot more talk of 1st parties after Min-Min, but there still were Many people speculating more than 1 3rd party in the Pass

-Jonsey was mainly because of the "No Comment" thing. I would say Travis actually was more of a reason he was speculated than Steve was, and actually, Steve was considered a reason by some people that they wouldn't Do Fortnite in the Same pass, because they'd be appealing to the same demographic

-All Sephiroth showed was that characters like Chun-Li and Eggman can be speculated on their own merits, without being brushed off for not bringing a new franchise. If people said Eggman and Chun-Li were in, it was because of reasons pertaining to the actual character, not because of Sephiroth
That's fair - I just feel like people are jumping the gun.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Seems legit but I still wonder why Little Mac has to be THAT bad in the air if that's the case. Why can't he be pulled back to being as bad in the air as Jigglypuff is on the ground rather than "Ha Ha. The Y Axis isn't for you, Yankie scum." that he's stuck with now.
Because he was deliberately designed to have an awful air game. His aerials are awful by design, so Mac being like that is the developer intention. Having a subpar air game goes against the design philosophy that was used for Mac. I mentioned Waft in that post as Waft too is working entirely as intended, therefore, it's not an issue for the devs

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
I could see LoL as CP11, but it's honestly somewhat dependent - IMHO - on a Complete Edition or Nintendo agreeing with Tencent / Riot on a specific marketing timing. Granted, not out of the question, but it's saying a lot still.
Yeah, that's the only situation I can see it being last - as a result of some weird negotiation between Nintendo and Tencent, like we saw with Unite getting its own Direct. But I don't think any third party company has that much say about Smash DLC - we know Sakurai cares about being faithful to original games and all, but you'd think that the release order is up to him and his team.

So I'm kind of late, but Pyra and Mythra look neat. I'm a little conflicted about which I'll like more. I like the look of Mythra's normals more, but I really like the idea behind Pyra's specials. I'll probably just swap between the two depending on my mood. I may just stick to one or the other depending on the matchup. Mythra seems way better for recovery, though.

My biggest takeaway is that this is ideally how I would want my clone characters to work: reused assets, but completely different gameplay feel. Pyra in a lot of ways seems like your average sword character, while Mythra feels much more aggressive. It makes their individual inclusions more meaningful.

I don't know what to feel about speculation moving forward. Not that I have for the past year, but now I don't even have an inkling of where to begin. Capcom seems possible, but not too likely. With Namco I could see something happening, but like Capcom I don't know that I'm confident in the idea, and I think the next fighter is probably make or break for the company getting repped. Nintendo could always add in another of their own characters, but the options seem limited or at least more obscure than they used to be. I've never been sold on Crash, but I suppose he could happen. Koei Tecmo seems like a strong possibility, but any rumors about them were a long time ago. As time goes on those talks seem less and less likely to mean anything. There's stuff like League of Legends and Falcom, but at this point it feels like throwing darts at a board and hoping something sticks. Nothing feels super likely to me anymore. Every character feels like they could happen, but probably won't. Guess I'll be surprised regardless of what happens, but it makes the process feel less exciting in the interim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom