• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
i guess that may also explain why no LM3 spirit event....
Wahoominati is too powerful someone stop it.
You'd think Next Level Games getting bought out would've saved it...
That would be the worst timeline. That game was too soulful to be swept under the rug.
Did LM3 do anything to warrant getting Wahoo’d?
I should note that my post was a bit of dry humor. While Luigi's Mansion 3 does have a fair deal of unique character designs, they either sidestep the issue by being ghosts or are simply just approved; the game wouldn't exist in its current state if Nintendo didn't like it.

I guess the plausibility of the first statement threw people off. Heh.

Also I'm sure some of these comments got the joke, I'm just covering all of my bases.

From what I can gather, Pyra inhabits Rexes sword. So Rex getting in would put Pyra in by default.
Almost. She creates the sword. It's her weapon, and she is bound to Rex. Same effect though; He wouldn't be without at least her, though I think Mythra would join in as well.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Why is Rex usually associated with Pyra in smash wishlists? I don't know **** about XC2, so i presume they work as one character in the game?
She’s literally his weapon so you can’t have one without the other.

Well, technically you can but it’d have to be like Rex & Mythra or something like that for it to make sense.

Lyncario

Smash Ace
I have no idea if this flame codename thing is legit or not, but if it is real, then it's possibly the codename that narrows it down the least.

Though if it helps, flame in japanese is kaen, which can also translates to blaze.

cothero

Smash Lord
Sol Badhuy, Cinderace, Euden, Scorpion, Liu Kang, Kyo Kusanagi, Akuma, Firebrand... This list of flame-related candidates can be huge.

If we're talking about a real leak, of course.

Last edited:

CureParfait

Smash Ace
If the codename flame is legitimate, the ones that first came into mind for me were a Pokemon with a fire type move in it or the Flame Wizard and Fire Poison Mage from MapleStory.

D

Deleted member

Sol Badhuy, a fire Pokémon, Euden, Rex/Pyra, Scorpion, Liu Kang, Kyo Kusanagi, Akuma, Firebrand... This list of flame-related candidates can be huge.

If we're talking about a real leak, of course.

To make this clear
  • The codename is not real.
  • The information relating to slots and voice theory being bunk is real.

Was he ever playable? If so it's a shame he didn't survive the roster reset.
Sadly, he was never playable, and my Crusade mod is the best we'll ever get unless he gets into Fraymakers

Last edited by a moderator:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Just in case:
  • The slots Tougon brought up are real. It shows that the dummy slots and placeholders and whatnot don't have any sort of consistency, meaning stuff like Voice Theory and the 16 WoL placeholders are ultimately meaningless
  • The "Flame" codename is FAKE. It was a %$#@posty reference to Homura that Tougon threw in as a joke. It is not an actual codename and has no bearings on whoever CP9 is
Just wanted to make sure everyone is 100% aware of what's going on because there seems to be some confusion on whether or not the "Flame" thing is fake or not (Also so we're aware all those placeholders mean jack)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I have no idea if this flame codename thing is legit or not, but if it is real, then it's possibly the codename that narrows it down the least.

Though if it helps, flame in japanese is kaen, which can also translates to blaze.

My hope is playing up again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom